Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 91

Thread: Are You My Quadra?

  1. #1
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Are You My Quadra?

    Well....

    Now that I'm not an embittered girl anymore. Now that I'm done with my pessimistic angst phase. I think I should be categorized again because after-all little girls and boys for that matter are far more joyous when they can associate with the proper group. And perhaps before you were.... lead astray.

    For all my hanging out I really know nothing about Socionics and so, my people I need your help.

  2. #2
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, but I know your quadra. Not sure if it is beta or gamma though. I think beta is more likely. But then again, your are a lot different on your video then on the forum. On the forum you are a haughty art person. On the video you seem genuine and likeable.
    asd

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, I don't think you're in my quadra.

    I know we've already talked about it... but my stance is that you're Beta NF, probably INFp. ENFj is certainly possible though.

    My primary reason for your being Fe > Te is the way you command the mood of the group. This is a very noticeable and consistent occurrence.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO, beta. ENFj? INFp possible too?
    You remind me of felafel. I think you guys might be the same type.

  5. #5
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think quadra's are great criteria to compare yourself with.

    rather look at 4 dichotomys, type descriptions, temperament or attitudes (SF NF NT ST)

  6. #6
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    I don't think quadra's are great criteria to compare yourself with.

    rather look at 4 dichotomys, type descriptions, temperament or attitudes (SF NF NT ST)

    The title of the topic is a joke based on "Are You My Mother" love that book.

  7. #7
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    I don't think quadra's are great criteria to compare yourself with.

    rather look at 4 dichotomys, type descriptions, temperament or attitudes (SF NF NT ST)
    I think that's a very big mistake. Quadras are what defines how you get along with others in the longer term, which is what socionics is about. If you meet someone "live", it's not useful to use quadras at first, perhaps, but with time, it certainly is, and I don't think that anyone has truly got socionics if they don't easily see which quadra is their natural home.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I definitely agree.

    I sent this in a PM recently:

    No matter what type you are, you value either Ne or Ni, which means you have at least somewhat of an interest in abstract concepts and whatnot. Also keep in mind that being "good at" functions isn't necessarily type related. (Intelligent people are going to have a better grasp on "logic" and abstract concepts than people of average intelligence, no matter what their types are because takes more to keep their minds stimulated.) Types are just about which aspects of reality you tend to see automatically and which aspects of reality are of value to you (the latter being more related to quadra values than being intuitive or logical or whatever).
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sychophant i really don't know wtf your quadra is or your type.

    you seem to like to constantly fuck with people and sometimes in a way which seems more hurtful than it needs to be.

    estp? esfp?

    beta or gamma perhaps.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Quadra values can be very confusing and misleading, especially when people look at the "overall picture" of a Quadra. For example, anyone who is an Enneagram sexual variant dominant is going to automatically lean towards the "picture" generated by an Fi quadra, while anyone with a dominant social variant is going to be inclined towards the overall picture of an Fe quadra.

    Now, if you are stuck between two similar types that are in different Quadras, say, Comparitives or Look-a-likes, then Quadra values can be used to differentiate. But trying to find a type by cornering yourself in a Quadra and then picking the type that fits best is a horrible way to go about deciding your real type. Your type needs to fit you, not the other way around.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  11. #11
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    sychophant i really don't know wtf your quadra is or your type.

    you seem to like to constantly fuck with people and sometimes in a way which seems more hurtful than it needs to be.

    estp? esfp?

    beta or gamma perhaps.
    Fuck with people? Why thank you. I don't think we have ever talked. Now who exactly have I been fucking with.

    I'm not ESFp they fix their hair and want to socialize with people and stuff.

    I CAN'T LOOK AT PEOPLE.

    Now why would I want to ahem... fuck with people?

  12. #12
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    sychophant i really don't know wtf your quadra is or your type.

    you seem to like to constantly fuck with people and sometimes in a way which seems more hurtful than it needs to be.

    estp? esfp?

    beta or gamma perhaps.
    Fuck with people? Why thank you. I don't think we have ever talked. Now who exactly have I been fucking with.

    I'm not ESFp they fix their hair and want to socialize with people and stuff.

    I CAN'T LOOK AT PEOPLE.

    Now why would I want to ahem... fuck with people?
    well to be fair you've never fucked with me, but i've seen you fuck with others lol. take it easy man, if ya dish it out ya've gotta be able to take it.

    i don't know why you want to fuck with people. why do you think?

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    sychophant i really don't know wtf your quadra is or your type.

    you seem to like to constantly fuck with people and sometimes in a way which seems more hurtful than it needs to be.

    estp? esfp?

    beta or gamma perhaps.
    Fuck with people? Why thank you. I don't think we have ever talked. Now who exactly have I been fucking with.

    I'm not ESFp they fix their hair and want to socialize with people and stuff.

    I CAN'T LOOK AT PEOPLE.

    Now why would I want to ahem... fuck with people?
    well to be fair you've never fucked with me, but i've seen you fuck with others lol. take it easy man, if ya dish it out ya've gotta be able to take it.

    i don't know why you want to fuck with people. why do you think?


    This conversation is hilarious.

    Her point is that she doesn't think she fucks with people. Or that she doesn't see what she does as fucking with people. She seems to think that her social isolation make it so that she can't fuck with people?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've never Talked to you. How could I have "fucked with you"?

    Examples of these great "fucks" please?

    How come I don't get an orgasm when I "fuck" with these people? I need to see a Doctor methinks.

  15. #15
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    I've never Talked to you. How could I have "fucked with you"?

    Examples of these great "fucks" please?

    How come I don't get an orgasm when I "fuck" with these people? I need to see a Doctor methinks.
    lol never said you fucked with me...matter of fact i said you didn't.

    it's not up to me to explicate this. it's up to you to look at it and if you think it fits, decide what you want to do.

    as for your orgasms, i really can't say much about that at all! but you don't usually get them from fucking with people on a forum. it's usually more of a one to one in person thing :wink:

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  16. #16
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You know what, I hope you're not Beta.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  17. #17
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sara should be in my quadra.

  18. #18
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    You know what, I hope you're not Beta.
    That isn't very nice!


    At any rate, I don't Try to fuck with people.

  19. #19
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aww, I feel bad now =[ Sorry. It's just that you do give off an impression online that you're trying really hard to pull of this image.. like the whole introverted girl that is very intellectual and scared of people, artsy, etc. and crap. Sometimes I think the real you is definitely not like this


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  20. #20
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Aww, I feel bad now =[ Sorry. It's just that you do give off an impression online that you're trying really hard to pull of this image.. like the whole introverted girl that is very intellectual and scared of people, artsy, etc. and crap. Sometimes I think the real you is definitely not like this


    I don't even know how to Make art.

  21. #21
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's just the impression you give off..

    And now I feel sooo bad, I'm not even joking =[ Maybe the thing about "commanding moods" is correct.. and you really are IEI


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  22. #22
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I suck.

  23. #23
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ahh! *runs from this thread*


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  24. #24
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it is only that I am so dreadfully dreadful that I make people do that thing with the mood.

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, most people start behaving in a rather juvenile way. You somehow raise their spirits.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  27. #27
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aw, don't think of it like that. At least you are a good spirit raiser.
    asd

  28. #28
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default








  29. #29
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I currently think you are Beta NF IEI.

    What does you avatar mean?
    Nothing.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, none of us want you in our Quadras, QTFO.









    J/k, it doesn't matter. I thought you didn't even care.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  31. #31
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you're DJ-s identical. And I don't think you're beta. I'd say gamma.

    EDIT: Not that I don't want you "in my quadra", it's just that I don't think you're beta.

  32. #32
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Yeah, none of us want you in our Quadras, QTFO.









    J/k, it doesn't matter. I thought you didn't even care.

    I don't. I'm bored.

    I have a deep loathing of DiscoJoe. He is a vulgarian of the worst sort.

  33. #33
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Are You My Quadra?

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    Well....

    Now that I'm not an embittered girl anymore. Now that I'm done with my pessimistic angst phase. I think I should be categorized again because after-all little girls and boys for that matter are far more joyous when they can associate with the proper group. And perhaps before you were.... lead astray.

    For all my hanging out I really know nothing about Socionics and so, my people I need your help.
    If you're Beta, you're not IEI. Your picture is fucking sick, and no IEI would have as mint a picture as yours is.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I'm retarded. I used the acronym "QTFO" for "get the fuck out".

    :/
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  35. #35
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPOD
    I don't. I'm bored.

    I have a deep loathing of DiscoJoe. He is a vulgarian of the worst sort.
    I find him pretty funny actually.

    You're not goofy enough to be an IEI. But there's a chance you are if you are definitely Beta.

    Maybe you're SLE.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  36. #36
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I think I'm retarded. I used the acronym "QTFO" for "get the fuck out".

    :/
    Quit The Fuck Off?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I think I'm retarded. I used the acronym "QTFO" for "get the fuck out".

    :/
    Quit The Fuck Off?
    Now I just put a Q instead of a G by accident.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  38. #38
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,167
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I think I'm retarded. I used the acronym "QTFO" for "get the fuck out".

    :/
    Quit The Fuck Off?
    Now I just put a Q instead of a G by accident.
    You did indeed.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  39. #39
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    I think you're DJ-s identical.
    I don't see it at all. I have a hard time picturing Sara comfortably taking care of all of the chores and most of the errands for an entire household.

  40. #40
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,945
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are little boys made of, made of?

    What are little boys made of?

    "Slugs and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails;

    And that's what little boys are made of."

    What are little girls made of, made of ?

    What are little girls made of?

    "Sugar and spice, and all that's nice;

    And that's what little girls are made of."
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •