• EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: Fidel Castro

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fidel Castro

Any ideas as to type? I've seen him cited as having Fe as a leading function.

Last edited by silke; 06-23-2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: updated links

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's a very clear Fe EJ.

Lytov has him as ESFj, I think -- I tend to prefer ENFj (yes, another one -- I know), but he seems too .

So, ESFj-Fe or ENFj-Fe. I prefer the latter.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god, yes, i agree with ESFj. if not that, ENFj. Fe to the max.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom is ESFj so i have very intence one near me
    He is not like my mom
    So well more 1 ENFj arising masses and being "spiritual leader" and stuff
    um my type goes popular
    i not surprised
    Ni Creative

there are 3 levels of sword mastery :
    1.: ability to win with sword in your hand.
    2.: ability to win without sword in your hand, but in your soul.
    3, and the hightest one: without having sword nor in hand not in soul be able to win and bring peace to people.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know it's foolish to correlate socionics with the Enneagram, but ESFj and 8w9 is compatible yes? Whereas because of ENFj's 6th function, , it is unlikely that an ENFj would be an 8:

"The individual actively pursues his external goals, but regularly experiences periods of doubt and hesitation where he needs prodding, a strong push, or forceful support from others to continue onward in the direction he has chosen.

The individual likes to be involved in competitive and challenging endeavors and to see his will and personal power develop as he overcomes obstacles together with other people. However, he depends on others to provide the gusto and motivation for these endeavors.
    "

The problem is, how can Castro be an ENFj if he's an 8 (which I have no doubts that he is)?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I know it's foolish to correlate socionics with the Enneagram, but ESFj and 8w9 is compatible yes? Whereas because of ENFj's 6th function, , it is unlikely that an ENFj would be an 8:

"The individual actively pursues his external goals, but regularly experiences periods of doubt and hesitation where he needs prodding, a strong push, or forceful support from others to continue onward in the direction he has chosen.

The individual likes to be involved in competitive and challenging endeavors and to see his will and personal power develop as he overcomes obstacles together with other people. However, he depends on others to provide the gusto and motivation for these endeavors.
    "

The problem is, how can Castro be an ENFj if he's an 8 (which I have no doubts that he is)?
    that doesn't go against as 6th function IMO

6. The Activation Function: a person's activity on this function depends on the surrounding; when this function is "energized" by others – his/her activity may even sometimes exceed activity of other people, and when it is not – the activity disappears without leaving a trace.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    that doesn't go against as 6th function
    That is Se as a 6th function:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    The individual actively pursues his external goals, but regularly experiences periods of doubt and hesitation where he needs prodding, a strong push, or forceful support from others to continue onward in the direction he has chosen.

When does an 8 need a strong push when regularly experiencing periods of doubt and hesitation? An 8 is the strong push. Thus, an LIE and an 8 are basically not compatible because of it. That's why I'm surprised that Expat reached the conclusion that he was not only ENTj (fair enough) but an 8 too. Perhaps 6w5 (sx cp6w5s can look like 8s).

Creepy-bg

that doesn't go against as 6th function
    That is Se as a 6th function:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    The individual actively pursues his external goals, but regularly experiences periods of doubt and hesitation where he needs prodding, a strong push, or forceful support from others to continue onward in the direction he has chosen.

When does an 8 need a strong push when regularly experiencing periods of doubt and hesitation? An 8 is the strong push. Thus, an LIE and an 8 are basically not compatible because of it. That's why I'm surprised that Expat reached the conclusion that he was not only ENTj (fair enough) but an 8. Perhaps 6w5 (sx cp6w5s can look like 8s).
    oh I thought that was a description of an ennegram 8 (I don't do ennegram )

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha.

Enneagram's great. You should try it sometime. Despite it's esoteric origins, it's actually a very good way of looking at different kinds of people and their motivations.

Creepy-bg

last time I tried an ennegram test I was a 5w4 but I've also gotten 4w5 and a 9 once.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last time I tried an ennegram test I was a 5w4 but I've also gotten 4w5 and a 9 once.
    Definitely in the withdrawn triad (4-5-9, as opposed to the assertive triad, 3-7-8, and the compliant triad, 1-2-6) then. I can get along with these people so long as they do what I want them to do when I need them to do so.

Creepy-bg

Definitely in the withdrawn triad (4-5-9, as opposed to the assertive triad, 3-7-8, and the compliant triad, 1-2-6) then. I can get along with these people so long as they do what I want them to do when I need them to do so.
    hey you keep me stoned and I'm there buddy

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's why I'm surprised that Expat reached the conclusion that he was not only ENTj (fair enough) but an 8 too. Perhaps 6w5 (sx cp6w5s can look like 8s).
    I identify with 8 due the aspect of "not wanting to be dominated" rather than "dominate".

If I look at the progression of levels of health, I see myself "sinking" much more along 8 than along 6.

If you want to see a description of me, then Stratiyevskaya's ENTj description, especially the one revised and with my comments -- that's me to an astonishing accurate degree. No enneagram type comes close.

But I can see the case for sx cp6x5, especially from the point of view of an ESTp (as I think you probably are) -- I have "too much " and "too little ".

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But the thing that characterises the 6 is the fear, doubt, worry and hesitation in large doses. If that's not evident to others, you could be a 6w5. If you don't identify with that at all, you're probably not a 6. But yeah, like you say, little Se seems odd for an 8. Nevertheless, 8w9s look very different to 8w7s. IMO, they're even more different that other types. Overall, I'm 8w7, but it's on occasion very debatable.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a six (?) part interview of Castro. It's in Spanish, but you can see his body language and the way he conducts himself.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The synchronization is horrible, and he's talking with too many pauses. He's too tired.

Anyway, I haven't seen any reason to doubt EIE.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's got that EIE "eye glaze" and that remorseful look you usually see EIEs having. Plus he's always talking about history or the future.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    EJ: Eps are not as on the sleeve as EJs
    "On the sleeve"?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like they are all on the outside, nothing hidden sort of, Eps are more concealed sort of.
    I disagree. LSEs are EJs, and they're restrained. My brother is a SEE, and he is by no means restrained.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you are right. i think the EJs are seemingly more reckless with energy expenditure than Eps then.
    True. EPs can control how relaxed they are, for example.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

istj

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I think ENFj goes. as leading function: his very long monologues and his emotionality are well know. Speaking on as polr: Look at Castro's bad health and his attempts to appear forceful and healthy on TV, and don't miss his horrible outfit, which reflects beta quadra values ("everlasting conflict")

He's trying to show his sporty side

He's trying to show his serious side
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj w/o a doubt... Ever watched his rambling speeches..? Ni creative in action.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    ENFj w/o a doubt... Ever watched his rambling speeches..? Ni creative in action.
    Yeah, Ni-ENFj seems pretty good from the first pic.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENFj sp/so, in some portions of the videos he seems rather high-strung which would be Fe sub but not sure really

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE...