Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Socionics braintypes conversion chart

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I'm definitely doing something wrong. I tried it at all different kinds of distances, even to the point where if the wall wasn't there, I'd fall flat on my face.
    ... ...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I'm saying is that if they are both true to reality, then they should coincide. Wouldn't that be something? If you could predict relationships between people using the socionics system, but without needing to observe their interaction first because you knew their types before hand with BrainTypes?
    There is no such thing as a singular reality, which you speak of: reality is the perspective at which we look at it. “True to reality?” It will only be true to which datum the system, or paradigm, is composed of. I think this aphorism is appropriate here, “If one sets out to find a horse, horses will be all that he will find.”

Creepy-

I couldn't do it at all. I couldn't move from the position against the wall, my legs obviously don't kno whow to work properly .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    What I'm saying is that if they are both true to reality, then they should coincide. Wouldn't that be something? If you could predict relationships between people using the socionics system, but without needing to observe their interaction first because you knew their types before hand with BrainTypes?
    If that were the case then I would whole-heartedly endorse this Braintype system, but unfortunately there just is no evidence that it actually agrees with the socionics typology. In principle though I think you are on the right track, since the object of enquiry is the same - in a sense the human brain - in theory it would make a lot of sense that different approaches would eventually come to agree with the same underlying concrete reality.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNUS
    There is no such thing as a singular reality, which you speak of: reality is the perspective at which we look at it. “True to reality?” It will only be true to which datum the system, or paradigm, is composed of. I think this aphorism is appropriate here, “If one sets out to find a horse, horses will be all that he will find.
    Since I am a rational type and believe that there actually is one real truth, (although I do not know what it is), I just want to ask you: Have we all not had enough of this postmodernistic nonsense? And what if you set out to find whatever there is to find?
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have another video.

http://wristhitter.com/

This one is INTJ.

I thought I'd show it because you hardly ever see some types like INTJ (and INFJ), so this would be a good demonstration. Yes, INTJs can play sports too.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried and I was unable to stand up like that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12