Thread: Dating tips for ISTps and INTps

Default Dating tips for ISTps and INTps

so i've seen lots of threads of Introverted duals wondering how to find and pick up ExFP types. considering this i just thought i would throw this out there. here is a system that would most likely identify me at a club/bar/work and a method of getting me to talk to you without really putting all that much effort into it. this is for all the INTP's and ISTP's out there who are wondering, i know your there (for the record i'm male so i'm not sure if this would work on women, but it never hurts)

step 1: work on your self confidence first and foremost, when a girl is confident about herself she automatically looks better, she gets a special glow or something that says "i look good and i know it, if you cant see it fuck off"
    step 2: i will be with a group, always, i dont go to bars or clubs by myself as this always ends up being boring, and at work i always have a group of friends around me unless i'm in forced solitude. really the only time i'm by myself is when i'm home alone. i'll probably stick with the group i came with, but kind of on the border so i can investigate anything interesting.
    step 3: make eye contact with me, my eyes are always wondering and i rarely am actually looking at the group i'm talking too, i'm searching for something interesting in the environment and i'll probably look at you at some point. when you make eye contact, hold it for just a little longer than normal, smile invitingly before i look away.
    step 4: make yourself available to talk to, if we're at a bar/club, go to the bar at the same time i do or stand by the dance floor, if we're at work, try to go to break at the same time i do, or just work near me, dont be reclusive at this point, you want me to talk to you remember.
    step 5: at this point, your job is pretty much over, if you want to you can initiate conversation with me, but i will do that if you interest me and your available to talk to. trust me if you have gone through the above steps i have already noticed you and decided if i want to talk to you so theres no sense in pushing it.
    step 6: when i do talk to you, try to get me away from the noise of the party to somewhere where we can really talk (ex. its kind of loud in here, lets go outside, lol), then just talk and be yourself as best you can be. theres no pressure at this point, you dont have to make me like you, i'm already talking to you. if things go well i probably will ask if you want to go to another party or get something to eat or something, this is where you decide, feel free to either come with or not, but make sure that i leave there with your phone number or other way to contact you, or just with you if your looking for sex right away.
    step 7: congratulations, you have succesfully picked me up, now you just have to wait for me to call/text, i prefer texting, but thats just personal preference, if you interested me i guarantee that i will get ahold of you, it may take a couple days, but i'll get ahold of you if we really connected, if not dont worry about it, you werent my type and it wouldnt have worked anyways.

hopefully this helps! i wish you all luck in finding your dual!!
    Last edited by silke; 03-16-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: edited out spam link

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strange that you write about how to pick you up, instead of think about how to pick up others. of all the many whores esfps are definitely the most elite whore

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    strange that you write about how to pick you up, instead of think about how to pick up others. of all the many whores esfps are definitely the most elite whore
    I agree, totally weird... what kind of a guy talks about this stuff too? seems rather feminine.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Don't
    ...date ESFPs

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk i dont tend to hang out in groups and dont mind going places on my own, and i can find 1000 ways to keep myself entertained if given the freedom to do so.
    At work, i will socialize (sometimes a bit too much) but in order to be productive, i've come to realize that I have to not be around people and I have to be very focused on what i'm doing, otherwise nothing gets done and i get stressed. Also working alone is better than having to put up with unpleasant coworkers. So my preference these days is to be "alone" but have some nice coworkers around, not too far away.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

timeofurlife42 avatar looks like aqugraph