Thread: Help typing an acquaintance

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help typing an acquaintance

I'm beginning to wonder if this might be a slam-dunk case for some of you, yet I'm nonetheless confused.

-Loves visual-design puzzles such as illusions, magic eye, etc. Surfs online a lot of what appears to me to be abstract-ish art.

-No real hobbies or strong social networks that I can tell.

-Wears a lot of hoodies with hood up, cap pulled down low, hair hiding sides of face as if to form a shield from others' notice.

-Very languid walk with shoulders slightly hunched. Numerous piercings, handful of tattoos.

-Conversations about certain things (i.e. job) see me as an interviewer only managing to coax out terse answers, as if it's an embarassing/unpleasent topic of discussion.

-Considers 'flexible and free-flowing' a great compliment, though did not seem 100% sincere in saying so. Perhaps overstated the importance of a benign comment seemingly for my benefit.

-Has moments of very (sincere) enthusiastic/positive displays of emotion, but is emotionless and blank 80% of the time. Will fall-in beside me sometimes without a word of greeting, while other times a very big 'hello!' Sometimes experiences giddiness.

-Frequent remarks to past personal failures, expressed with a care-free/resigned self-deprication.

-Very career-minded for the long-term, but comments and short term behaviour reflect otherwise.

-Seems very adverse to irritation and frustration in another person. "Are you okay?" asked very calmly, but with great alarm as if intimidated or fearful.

--

My suspicions run the gamut of IP types, though I'm banking on nothing to the exclusion of EJ types.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... IXFp?
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII would be my guess. I'd have a hard time seeing an extrovert, sounds like Alpha Quadra (Si and Fe values, with possible Ne), probably Intuitive...take what you will.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought INFp (though I guess INTj would be the alternative). This part stands out:

"Has moments of very (sincere) enthusiastic/positive displays of emotion, but is emotionless and blank 80% of the time. "

So probably a Merry introvert (and the rest of the description seems consistently intuitive).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    I thought INFp (though I guess INTj would be the alternative). This part stands out:

"Has moments of very (sincere) enthusiastic/positive displays of emotion, but is emotionless and blank 80% of the time. "

So probably a Merry introvert (and the rest of the description seems consistently intuitive).
    agree on definitely merry introvert. although i sort of thought IXFp like raisonpure, more than INTj.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei