Thread: Knowing the underlying rules of events and connectedness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Knowing the underlying rules of events and connectedness

Ok this isn't going to make any sense and I apologise in advance but i had the strangest experience today. I know an INTJ on the west coast and work with an ESFJ on the east coast (she took the test). Anyway...Today the both freaked out a little bit. The INTJ is an on-line friend I've never met but have spent a lot of time just talking to. But the events that occured and watching them almost both going off like fireworks in their own seperate areas of life (and I want to introduce them, but haven't yet) was really strange. And it makes me think that its not that perceiving something changes it so much as knowing the underlying rules of an event shows you the connectedness between events.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Weird Topic - Probably more Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    And it makes me think that its not that perceiving something changes it so much as knowing the underlying rules of an event shows you the connectedness between events.
    What do you mean?
    there's some idea that perceiving an event changes the course of events. and ive told both of these duals , intj & estj, that they should meet, but they know very little about each other, but i believe wholeheartedly that seeing their responses to life today, happening sepererately, but so realtedly, is not the result of me trying to introduct them so much as evidence of duality and some kind of implication of what duality is that i recognized by knowing the system that was underlying each of the responses to life. this idea may be in physics or something or it may just be a wives tale or saying of wisdom or whatever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Weird Topic - Probably more Alpha

there's some idea that perceiving an event changes the course of events. and ive told both of these duals , intj & estj, that they should meet, 7.[/quote]

* ESFJ

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's just fucking cool! Introduce them, I say!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari