View Poll Results: Which type do you think I am from the discussion/fotoes?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTp

4 15.38%
  • ISFp

3 11.54%
  • ESFj

3 11.54%
  • INTj

1 3.85%
  • ESTp

2 7.69%
  • INFp

6 23.08%
  • ISTj

1 3.85%
  • ENFj

1 3.85%
  • ENTj

1 3.85%
  • ISFj

0 0%
  • INTp

1 3.85%
  • ESFp

1 3.85%
  • ENFp

1 3.85%
  • ISTp

0 0%
  • ESTj

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which type do you think I am from the discussion/fotoes?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which type do you think I am from the discussion/fotoes?

-
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem more INFp than ESTp so far.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    I'm definately a negativist, though, and think static pretty much.
    The Reinin dichotomies shouldn't be used in isolation, although if, as a whole, most of them point in one direction, they are very reliable. But negativism, in itself, I wouldn't use to rule out any type.

Being static, though, is very significant -- can you elaborate more on that?

Also, I work like hell at a factory where I am now, doing some pretty hard work and coping more or less alright. I can't call myself too timely either always being late and stuff, however not by much ususally.
    The story about INFps or other Ni types "not being late" is a distortion.

I do have a lyrical touch to myself though, but definately not to a grand scale. Actually here's the types I was "diagnosed" with by different socionics: ISFp, INTj, ISFj. MBTI test resulted in INFp. I do understand that these all indicate that I'm more likely an introvert, but from the model and Reinin dichotomies, it doesn't seem to be so.
    Well why do you see yourself as an extrovert?

Also, I don't really think my Si is role as I don't really like my looks to stand out. Also, where I work, we operate these robots and the machinery keeps faulting all the time. What I noticed about myself is that I can quickly develop methods to overcome these problems and quickly teach them to the operator in question. And also I'm like the fastest in the team. As well as that, I always make sure we are running good and keep helping people around if they have problems etc., which, to me, would indicate that my Te is not PoLR.
    I don't mean anything bad with this comment , but your understanding of the functions is a bit "raw", apparently.

A Si role would rather mean that you're perfectly able - with some effort - to focus on what's in front of you and physical details, which include those related to looks etc, but that your natural inclination is to focus on your own inner images and thoughts and not care so much about that. A Te PoLR is not necessarily visible in not being efficient and productive, especially in a job you know well.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You kind of sound and look ISFp to me. Even though this might contradict what you say about being the most efficient, I don't think that it's strictly related to Te PoLR. You also seem to have studied a lot socionics before jumping in with your type.

Ezra, this is a good example for you
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi FDG! Nice to see your contribution also! So you're saying that it is very probable that I have Te PoLR, yeh? :wink: Well, I must admit I AM actually pretty lazy. As for my "knowledge" of socionics, it must still be quite mediocre since I still cannot confidently type myself! Ezra, eh? I'll definately look into her posts since you say I might find a strong resemblance between me and her.

But nevertheless, ISFp doesn't have the aristocrat dichotomy, which I seem to. For example, I have special respect for important people like professors or high-level managers, etc. And ISFp isn't static!
    Yeah well, it was just an overall impression really of you being ISFp. I'm not saying you're lazy

If you really feel you are aristocratic, then yes by all means ESTp is likely.

ps. Ezra is a guy

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm static because I analyzed a lot of my writings such as emails, etc. and I can see that a lot of it is about using static functions such as Ti, Ne, etc., which realizes in static language constructs involving a lot of indefinate or present tense verbs, words like to be, can, usually, etc. I also noticed that I'm think a lot with static functions such as also Ti and Ne, which could indicate they are in the mental part of the model. Also, a well known Russian socionic who type with Reinin dichotomies and who also I sent a video of myself to typed me as static.
    Fine -- I don't see that as good indication one way or the other, honestly.

Well, I don't think my inner world is too deep, and feel that I "live" more, sort of, in the outside world. Also, when I was very little, I was so energetic I was running around constantly and screaming or crying were like the only two modes I was in, from what my parents told me and I remember. As well as that, my speech can get really quick with lots of stuff coming out, which, although can, from what I've gathered, be attributed to some introverted types also. I am also very fast physically and, as I already mentioned, "can beat the robot" like no one else in the team, most of the time.
    That may be a sound of extroversion, it may be also a sign of low Ni -- the outside world thing, I mean.

I see. Well, may be, may be that it really is PoLR, but what about that when I see someone having problem, e.g. in that same manufacturing setting, I literally jump in straight there to help out? Although, I guess, that might not be enough evidence to back up the point.
    That might be a sign of extroversion.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your type is right, because you seem to know everything well for being a newcomer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I just had another look at the Reinin dichotomies and I'm definately "result", 'cos I frequently don't finish processes and multitask easily, as well as use words like "start", "end", "result" a lot. I'm also declarative as I'm more monologue-oriented and frequently turn questions into statement form. And I'm a "negativist" as I use "nots" and "don't" a lot and see negative in people at first, as I already mentioned in my earlier post. This makes me either ESTp or ENFp, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ENFp, so it's ESTp. Also, I'm pretty sure my Ne is role and Fe is PoLR.
    If you're using Model A, it's not possible to have extroverted functions as both role and PoLR - one is introverted and the other extroverted. What makes you say that your Ne is role and Fe is PoLR? (Btw, I don't see you as having Fe as PoLR at all, if anything probably ego, but it would still be cool to hear why you think it is.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ you are exhaustive. You have said so much, and yet I still don't feel think I know anything about you.

If ESTp makes sense to you, go with it. If you discover aspects of your life that don't mesh with that, you can always change your diagnosis accordingly. Now go do your thing or whatever it is ESTps do.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    If ESTp makes sense to you, go with it. If you discover aspects of your life that don't mesh with that, you can always change your diagnosis accordingly. Now go do your thing or whatever it is ESTps do.
    Fo'shizzle dawg.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer not to go with anything until I know for sure.
    Well then, fwiw I really think you're Fe ego. Even this statement seems to me to be searching for Ti (I think). You seem incredibly concerned with keeping others' moods elevated, too (Fe). You don't seem very forceful or strong-willed (Se), either, although it's unclear whether you want to be or don't care. INFp would fit your described relations pretty well, and you resemble one of my former friends who was INFp I think. So, that's my guess for now.

I pity your souls

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Elro, I'm convinced of Fe ego.

Well, I don't think my inner world is too deep, and feel that I "live" more, sort of, in the outside world. Also, when I was very little, I was so energetic I was running around constantly and screaming or crying were like the only two modes I was in, from what my parents told me and I remember. As well as that, my speech can get really quick with lots of stuff coming out, which, although can, from what I've gathered, be attributed to some introverted types also. I am also very fast physically and, as I already mentioned, "can beat the robot" like no one else in the team, most of the time.
    ok, that's consistent with extroversion and sensing.

Actually, I just had another look at the Reinin dichotomies and I'm definately "result", 'cos I frequently don't finish processes and multitask easily, as well as use words like "start", "end", "result" a lot. I'm also declarative as I'm more monologue-oriented and frequently turn questions into statement form. And I'm a "negativist" as I use "nots" and "don't" a lot and see negative in people at first, as I already mentioned in my earlier post. This makes me either ESTp or ENFp, but I'm pretty sure I'm not ENFp, so it's ESTp. Also, I'm pretty sure my Ne is role and Fi is PoLR.
    ISFp is also a negativist declarer. (Why do you think Ne role?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Christ you are exhaustive. You have said so much, and yet I still don't feel think I know anything about you.
    That's a pretty good argument for Si. I think you could be either ESFj or ISFp, but most likely ESFj.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, this thread reminds me of XoX.

/offtopic
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to list some bits of my earlier posts, which I think back up the argument for Ne role:

dee:
    Also, I sometimes, if not usually, try to always show my sincere interest in what other people are saying, which is really a role. Also, brainstorming comes pretty easily to me and I'm not too discomforted by it, sometimes even quite energized. So it could mean Super Ego Ne, but not PoLR.
    I would say my Ne is more of a role since, as I said, I keep consciously projecting interest when in conversations when I might not at all be interested, which is quite frequently the case. I also do that stare five meters in front of me thing together squinting.
    That could have more to do with Fe than Ne, really, and it doesn't exactly fit Ne Role. (I do it too.) This is a pretty good description of what Ne Role is supposed to look like:

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion.org

The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands.

The individual tends to openly express mistrust and skepticism towards all unexpected or novel behavior and developments, as well as towards information about things that he or she has not experienced directly. This mistrustful attitude usually goes away after the person has the chance to deal with the new thing, event, or behavior directly for a period of time and get used to it. People with Image:symbol_i.gif in this position (SLE, SEE) are able to orient themselves quickly when they are in direct contact with events, things, or behavior, but when they are told about them too far in advance or simply in the form of "random information that may come in handy some day," they usually don't know how to react to this information.

The individual prefers to know what awaits him in specific areas in the near future rather than what awaits him "in general" and in areas that don't affect his central interests.
    Based on what you have said, I think you value Ne. You seem quite comfortable with it. From your sig: "please participate in typing me. even the wildest ideas are accepted." At the very least, that rules out Ne Role.

thehotelambush:
    Laughing That's a pretty good argument for Si. I think you could be either ESFj or ISFp, but most likely ESFj.
    I don't really see how it is a good argument for Si in Ego.
    What I was getting at is that Ni types tend to see Si data as random and disconnected.

Also, my mother is ESFj and she said once that we're of the same type. We also understand each other really well, but does what I said earlier about her, namely that "I must always keep my vigilance not to let her start controlling me all over. I also see her as very simple and too chaotic, worrying too much and generally being like a baby" support the hypothesis? As for ISFp, I know a couple and I could see some similarities between me and them. But can't I see similarities with really any type?!
    Your relationship with your mother could very well support INFp. Though I have similar problems with my father, who is my mirror. It could just be a parental thing.

Even in the descriptions, for example, I can identify with like loooads from each type.
    Yeah, this supports weak Ti.

Let's say you have to choose between IP and EJ. Which suits you best?

(Descriptions here.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    What I was getting at is that Ni types tend to see Si data as random and disconnected.
    I'm not quite sure this is a strong argument for dee being Si.

This seems stronger, though:
    Based on what you have said, I think you value Ne. You seem quite comfortable with it. From your sig: "please participate in typing me. even the wildest ideas are accepted." At the very least, that rules out Ne Role.
    Even in the descriptions, for example, I can identify with like loooads from each type.
    Yeah, this supports weak Ti.
    Or weak descriptions.

dee, have you looked into quadras any? If so, which ones do you identify with?

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ: I can identify with evergy-saving somewhat, considering at work I constantly improve my work methods to make them most energy and time-efficient. As for emotion accumulation, I don't think that applies to me much. I mean I don't really explode after getting fed up or anything like that usually. I think they sorta either vent after I talk to someone or something, or they just disappear.

As for IP, I can identify with this a lot, actually. My work momentum, like, IS quite unstable, and it IS a frequent occurence that I agree with a person just not to get into an argument, but do things my way. I do also not like stormy emotions, for example my ENFj team leader is too "waily" and loud and when my mom starts screaming with eyes popping out, I don't really feel too comfortable. Oh, and I sooo appreciate being treated ina "caring and attentive way".

I would identify with EP quite a lot too, though, for example I multi-task quite a lot, follow my impulses a lot, can calm down quite easily with a conscious effort.
    You sound IP, but just for completeness what about EJ?

There's how I relate to different quadra values:

Alpha: Fe ++/-, Si +, Ne +/-, Ti ++/-
    Beta: Fe ++/-, Ni +, Se --/+, Ti ++/-
    Gamma: Te --/+, Se --/+, Fi ----/+, Ni +
    Delta: Te --/+, Si +, Ne +/-, Fi ----/+

In sentence form, alpha is quite alright, actually, they are all happy, silly and playful in a comfortable atmosphere, maybe a little too untouched by harsh reality though, which is just an impression and perhaps the latter is not so. Beta is extremely realistic, but sort of about the only "alive" people in the world of gray plastic. Gamma is alright, except ISFj might be too judgemental and ILI of too much opinion about themselves. Delta is super, especially the ENFp when in the bubbly mode, but their Fi can be too touchy I find and ISTps are like the most boring and stubborn people who you must always be nice to in fear of them turning resentful, don't give a damn about you and to any help you give them in the form of advice act as if I spoke to the wall, meaning ignoring it.
    It sounds like you're Merry (Ti & Fe, which makes sense). Do you think you like Alpha Quadra or Beta Quadra better overall?

I pity your souls

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for sticking around!

thehotelambush:
    This is a pretty good description of what Ne Role is supposed to look like:
    That description I cannot identify with at all. Not because it's not me though, I just don't have anything in my memory to relate to it. And by the way, that squinting and interest-showing role thing I gathered from reliable-to somewhat reliable sources.

Actually, I'm just believe in statistics a lot, lol (however there may be a bias or whatever).
    Hmm, Te.

Based on what you have said, I think you value Ne. You seem quite comfortable with it.
    Don't have a large experience sample base for this, but I imagine I could get a little edgy with a non-ending idea stream.
    Do you see the irony in that?

I think we can rule out any rational type.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Mmph, you could be several things. Have you taken Dmitry Lytov's test yet?
    he decided to keep it red and took it offline

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, I think you're an INFp Fe subtype. Cutie

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thehotelambush:
    How do you explain then that the role is a receiving function and ESTp in the descriptions "gives the opportuty for everone to express their oppinions before expressing his own".
    That is taken out of context. (Or just wrong.)

Also, the "signature situation" I cannot call TIM-related because the situation is such that I am just trying to bring up as much oppinion and information from people as possible, so that to me/others, my TIM will be apparent immediately or after some contemplation.
    It's still indicative of your personality, though what you're saying makes it sound more Ti-seeking than Ne-valuing.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. If you are, this is great. This will help me a lot in finding out if I'm ENTj or not. Come on guys, confirm dee as ENTj. I know one thing, dee. You're not ESTp. You don't have the air of ESTp. And you're not ENFj either. You're not over-dramatic enough. (I'm just confirming what you're not from my experience of the few types' descriptions I know concerning socionics.)

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, you guys are hilarious and even less educated about Socionics than little old me. *shakes head*

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Hahaha, you guys are hilarious and even less educated about Socionics than little old me. *shakes head*
    Yeah, it is pretty funny sometimes.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Yes.
    Sorry, I don't think it's likely. Relates to Alpha and Beta way more than Gamma/Delta, and seems clearly Fe.

You don't have the air of ESTp.
    This is true. Se-dominants sort of have this presence... anyway, they don't bend over backwards to compensate for others like dee seems to do (which I'm associating with Fe right now).

And you're not ENFj either. You're not over-dramatic enough. (I'm just confirming what you're not from my experience of the few types' descriptions I know concerning socionics.)
    I wouldn't rule it out for dee for that reason. However, dee does seem to be IP temperament, so I lean more towards INFp.

dee, why do you think you are ENTj?

I pity your souls

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have this weird feeling that they're both INFp

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spontaneous? Showing lots of positive emotion? Smiling a lot? Sorry, but you need to go back to the drawing board.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that won't do you much good; I've always claimed that I think Strat's descriptions are crap. And from what I've seen of you so far, I can't possibly trust your typing skills.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having clearly demonstrated your lack of knowledge of Socionics, I don't think you're in any position to be trying to evaluate ANYONE in terms of typing skill.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I will.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah you do come across as entj honestly.

but you VI just like the ESTp picture that's on socionics.org under SLE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. If you are, this is great. This will help me a lot in finding out if I'm ENTj or not. Come on guys, confirm dee as ENTj. I know one thing, dee. You're not ESTp. You don't have the air of ESTp. And you're not ENFj either. You're not over-dramatic enough. (I'm just confirming what you're not from my experience of the few types' descriptions I know concerning socionics.)

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE ON THE FORUM FOR 2 FUCKING DAYS AND YOU'RE ALREADY SPREADING YOUR TYPINGS LIKE GOD. FOR CHIRST SAKE GO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MATES.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Spontaneous? Showing lots of positive emotion? Smiling a lot? Sorry, but you need to go back to the drawing board.
    What the fuck, Gilly? He's right.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I know enough ENTjs to be able to confidently say so.
    Ha shit! Yes. dee, pm me. I want to talk to a ENTj and compare lives. I've already got in touch with Kriistina, an ENFj, and I'm talking to her too about ENFj.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Well, that won't do you much good; I've always claimed that I think Strat's descriptions are crap. And from what I've seen of you so far, I can't possibly trust your typing skills.
    At least two ENTjs I know look just like this person below, who if anyone doubts to be an ENTj can be immediately discarded as being unable to identify an ENTj through VI.
    Watch out, dee. VI method is crap, especially when a pic doesn't accompany a description of the person.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for being a little abrupt, man. You are right that my knowledge of socionics has still a long way to go and my VI database is not yet huge. I am sure you are much better at the above than me and perhaps a lot of people on this forum and I am interested in your positive disposition towards me because I can definately benefit from it. If you like to help people, then there may be potential for your interest too. Lets keep it cool between us. I respect you a lot and hope things to be alright between me and you.
    Yeah, you're no ESTp.

In fact, if anything I admire about you, it's the way you're good at keeping the peace - you know how to calm people down, and you know how to show people you respect them.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    YOU HAVE BEEN HERE ON THE FORUM FOR 2 FUCKING DAYS AND YOU'RE ALREADY SPREADING YOUR TYPINGS LIKE GOD. FOR CHIRST SAKE GO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MATES.

FDG, when will you learn? I am confident to the point of audacity. I am not a commoner - I do not play football with cretins in my shitty little uncultured town. My social circle (of what, maybe three people?) is inclined to watch films, walk everywhere and admire the place, trade in games at Blockbuster, download GBs of music and exchange it, walk to 'big Tesco' and buy cereal, like Weetabix Minis (oh that delicious choco crunch), talk about our relationships with each other, and solve all our flaws of ourselves and in our relationships.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I know enough ENTjs to be able to confidently say so.
    Ha shit! Yes. dee, pm me. I want to talk to a ENTj and compare lives. I've already got in touch with Kriistina, an ENFj, and I'm talking to her too about ENFj.
    I'll talk to the one currently accessible to me today or tomorrow and ask him if I can give you his number. He is unaware of socionics, though, I think (a friend from work since recently).
    Don't worry about it - it would cost me a fortune. Does he have an email address, facebook or something? Even better, get him on this forum.

Watch out, dee. VI method is crap, especially when a pic doesn't accompany a description of the person.
    I think, though, that some people are just sooo obviously a particular type, like that guy, for example.[/quote]

Yeah but he wouldn't be ENTj if it weren't for the fact that his character is like that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. You seem to have trust in VI.

You know, dee, I love this. I love being on this forum and figuring out people's types with others, and doing something productive, but then, when the search is over, I guess I'll go onto something else, maintaining only a slight interest in socionics. Then again, there's so much theory to learn it'll keep me occupied forever.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

FDG, when will you learn? I am confident to the point of audacity. I am not a commoner
    Sigh. STOP BEING SO FUCKING POMPOUS! You understand how you come across? It's painful to the eye! Painful. You're not doing anything in terms either of getting your type right, or creating a great atmosphere, or adding anything to the forum, or not being a commner. You can be a fucking great person and humble, too, especially if you're a skinny 17-years-old.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast