Thread: McCheery

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default McCheery

Grew up in a privileged, divorced household. Already has a two year old BMW, even though she can't drive it yet. Her dad is in the movie business. She's a JV cheerleader. Despite her background, she's pretty genuine and humble. She's kind and sweet hearted, a hard and uncomplaining (for the most part) worker, and is fairly responsible. She could be living in cushy comfort, but she's given up her summer to wait on tables.

She often comes across as ditzy and clueless, but in reality she’s pretty smart (good grades) and is highly observant of her surroundings.

She likes to talk. A lot. Her favorite topics include what she's done during the day, what she's planning on doing, and facts and feelings about how she's interacting with other people. She especially likes relational type things, for example how she warmed up to one of the cooks today after being slightly intimidated/put off by her earlier.

She's a bit of a neat freak. She does her level best to keep her belongings and living quarters organized and clean, despite the overwhelming odds against that happening.

She's definitely a social butterfly, and she loves to play and be with her peers. She likes to be dramatic about some things. And by drama I mainly mean loudness and exaggeration.

She's getting along well with our ESTp boss. In fact, she deals with his, um, Se, I think, better than I do. He likes to tease her and laugh at how she talks - fast, non-stop, and slurred. He'll exaggeratedly mimic her to the point where I feel insulted on her behalf (I hate being mocked), but she just takes it with a smile and not much of a reaction. And then she keeps talking, not to him but to someone near, like me, sometimes about what he's teasing her about, but usually something else, like how the blue in his shirt brings out his eyes, or how when she was taking a cat-nap one of the boys came and woke her up and how she gets grumpy after she takes naps during the day or about how she's going to go to the spa with her mother this weekend.

I personally have a hard time keeping up with her. She's sort of go, go, go all the time. She likes me, and respects me, and seems to want to spend time with me, and has even been requesting one-on-one time, but it's hard because I'm not exactly sure how to affirm her. So far, helping her clean, giving her greeting hugs, listening to her talk about her day, and making the occasional suggestion on how to do something differently/practically have gotten positive results, but I feel like I'm missing something, like I keep on not giving her what she's expecting or needing.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

"Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj, obviously.

We'll have to start charging you soon. :wink:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ESFj, very clearly so.

The breakdown will follow --
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj? But she seems so different from my other one... I think my original one scares McCheery sometimes, but I'll have to do more research to see how they see each other.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Ok. What shall I pay you? I don't have much money at the moment.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

"Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde
    ESFj? But she seems so different from my other one... I think my original one scares McCheery sometimes, but I'll have to do more research to see how they see each other.
    How are they different?

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. What shall I pay you? I don't have much money at the moment.
    Smileys?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"....."
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    How are they different?
    Ummm… Cheery is louder, a little more flighty, much more girly, less practical… Uh, she stays up a lot later. And she's a whole lot more sociable.

Argh, my brain's shutting down. I'll try more later.

@ UDP: ?
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is slightly disappointing to see such an oppertunity minimally exploited.

Unrelated to my posting thus far:
    Yes, your friend may be ESE.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are they different?
    Ummm… Cheery is louder, a little more flighty, much more girly, less practical… Uh, she stays up a lot later. And she's a whole lot more sociable.
    They could still both be ESFj, with one more like Fe subtype and the other more like Si subtype.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They could still both be ESFj, with one more like Fe subtype and the other more like Si subtype.
    Yes, I still haven't had time to ask what they think of each other. That might prove helpful.

Smileys?
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()