Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: A guy from my previous school

  1. #1
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default A guy from my previous school

    edited.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    VI only! He looks ENFp. I dunno.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  3. #3
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edited.

  4. #4
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The piece of writing you quoted in your first post sounds like an anti-Si manifesto
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  5. #5
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My God, religious people are freaky!


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  6. #6
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The piece of writing you quoted in your first post sounds like an anti-Si manifesto
    Yeah, and pro-Fi. ENTj is possible.

  7. #7
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The piece of writing you quoted in your first post sounds like an anti-Si manifesto
    Yeah, and pro-Fi. ENTj is possible.
    I guess it's possible, especially the characteristic salesman smile.
    I was just thinking, what about ISTj?

  8. #8
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The piece of writing you quoted in your first post sounds like an anti-Si manifesto
    Yeah, and pro-Fi. ENTj is possible.
    I guess it's possible, especially the characteristic salesman smile.
    I was just thinking, what about ISTj?

  9. #9
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edited.

  10. #10
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The piece of writing you quoted in your first post sounds like an anti-Si manifesto
    Yeah, and pro-Fi. ENTj is possible.
    I guess it's possible, especially the characteristic salesman smile.
    I was just thinking, what about ISTj?
    Yeah, that would be my second guess. An ISTj would be more a "slavedriver", but the "high-achieving" parts are more Ej than Ij. The Fi could very well be Role, who knows.

  11. #11
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He also sounds very artificial, in all honesty.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  12. #12
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would just like to say, yes, though they may be rare, there are guys that genuinely good and high quality, and I happen to know a few of them.


    Eh, I will hold off my opinion on his type.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  13. #13
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,630
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    He also sounds very artificial, in all honesty.
    Yeah, good point.

  14. #14
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Minde, I don't want to say that the guy is bad. He doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his whole body. However, it'd be better if he dropped all that image façade, which is rather obvious.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #15
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    He also sounds very artificial, in all honesty.
    Yeah, good point.
    Actually he sounds ok to me, and I could relate to what he had said, so that was why I initially thought that he could be an ESTj. Moreover, I appreciate and respect him more after I read his blog.
    Since you mention that he sounded artificial, could it be due to i.e. his desire to look good infront of others?
    Come to think of it, there were people in my school who thought he was too perfect to be true, and a majority of them who didn't like him were EXTps.

    @Minde: What type had you considered him to be?

  16. #16
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm really okay with people being perfect, honestly. It's a really worthy aim. Just avoid publicizing it. If you're perfect, there's no need to state you're perfect, because it'll be obvious to everybody.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  17. #17
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I'm really okay with people being perfect, honestly. It's a really worthy aim. Just avoid publicizing it. If you're perfect, there's no need to state you're perfect, because it'll be obvious to everybody.
    From what I know of him, he's a quintessential Enneagram type 3, specifically 3w4. Not sure which Socionics type is correlated to it.

  18. #18
    le petit prince raisonpure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I'm really okay with people being perfect, honestly. It's a really worthy aim. Just avoid publicizing it. If you're perfect, there's no need to state you're perfect, because it'll be obvious to everybody.
    From what I know of him, he's a quintessential Enneagram type 3, specifically 3w4. Not sure which Socionics type is correlated to it.
    ENFj. Fe doesn't equal the desire to look good in front of others, though.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

  19. #19
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I'm really okay with people being perfect, honestly. It's a really worthy aim. Just avoid publicizing it. If you're perfect, there's no need to state you're perfect, because it'll be obvious to everybody.
    From what I know of him, he's a quintessential Enneagram type 3, specifically 3w4. Not sure which Socionics type is correlated to it.
    Yeah well, I've always had some real trouble relating with enneagram 3s, even irl. So no surprise I can't like this guy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #20
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks guys for your responses so far. After looking through them and remembering how he presented himself, I think ENTj is most probable (he's basically very EXTj).

  21. #21
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    >>>
    If you say so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •