Thread: sum VI with a dash of description

Creepy-bg

Default sum VI with a dash of description

/edit pictures *POOFED* PM me if you want to see them

from the most recent wedding day
    (let's call her "Summer" and him "John")
    *POOF*

"Summer" with her daughter and son (don't know who that kid across the table is...)
    *POOF*

"Summer" with her other son
    *POOF*

just for shits and giggles here's "Summer's" younger sister "May"
    *POOF*

sum things about "Summer"...
    * loves throwing around the and and stewing in the
    * can be hopeless sometimes when it comes to living outside the moment.
    * when overwhelmed with consequences that can't be 'd retreats to be overwhelmingly sad in private
    * easily pulls in new friends and aquantences but relationships with them can be fleeting
    * can be quick to outrage, anger and blame
    * but equally quick to forgiveness and giving a second chance
    * can be generous to a fault (as well as randomly greedy)
    * our relationship has this "charmed" air to it... like I'm the only one that get's only the good from her. Over the last 12 years we've rarely gotten into fights. I am the only friend like this that she has.

I've been settled on SEE on her for as long as I've known socionics... but then what do I know?

sum things about "John"...
    John bores me when he talks... yet I feel compelled to listen as he endlessly droning about his day and the things that happen to him. Never passes up the chance to tell every mundane detail (at least it seems this way to me) Has low self-esteem, will comment on his lack of intelligence, friends, social skills, etc... Which makes me feel both uncomfortable and compelled to give some sort of compassionate acknowledgement. I feel trapped when I'm stuck alone with him. Constantly seems to be seeking the aproval and attention of Summer but doesn't seem to realise or notice that this behavior frequently has the opposite effect on her.

and sum things about "May"
    "May" is way cool IMO. I always feel at ease around her and can easily speak my mind about things that are difficult to bring up with "Summer" (despite being very close to her). I have a natural feeling of being on the same wavelength as her and can talk about heavy things while still maintaining an easy and light atmosphere. Seems to be confortable with speaking her mind no matter who it's to or about. May is also quite irresponsable with her life situation (and she's the first to admit it)

John tends to constantly be trying to push rules and onto "May" which she brushes off to the side as if she doesn't notice. I get the impression that to May John is a bit of a joke that can sometimes become annoying.

So gimme opinions on Summer, John, and May (and if want to try with just VI do Summer's daughter too- although that's more for curriosity than a real reason to know)

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That description of Summer summed me up pretty well. If that means anything.. yeah. Well, ONE side of me. Maybe she is a Ego type instead.. making friends really easily, etc... ? Hmm.. meh. I'm dumb.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summer doesn't quite VI as SEE... More ESE, EIE, maybe even LSE. John sounds like Summer's supervisee, seems to be low on and in need of it, looks sort of LSI. "Constantly trying to push rules" sounds even more LSI. May could be IEE. Summer's daughter -- some extravert.

PS. Please write the sequel for your best friend!
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: sum VI with a dash of description

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    from the most recent wedding day
    (let's call her "Summer" and him "John")
    Aww, you should have called her "Marsha."

Anyway, I thought John sounded LSI too, though not sure. And what do you mean by him throwing Fi at Summer?

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Summer's daughter - some extravert
    Why? Because she's on the telephone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Summer's daughter - some extravert
    Why? Because she's on the telephone?
    Doh, I meant son. The one on the phone is her younger sister

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you mentioned these people before?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    yeah... that one thread where I was getting advice on how to get that guy to stop calling me was about them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah... that one thread where I was getting advice on how to get that guy to stop calling me was about them.
    lol, that was the first thing I'd thought of when I read your description of him above, I actually remember thinking... oh this is that one feller he was talkin about before.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    And what do you mean by him throwing Fi at Summer?
    No he does that to May. He's always talking about how fucked up and wrong the way she lives her life is. May has been homeless since getting out of jail in January and having her 4th baby (which was immediatly sent off to Live with her grandma in Arkansas along with her other 3 kids). Being Summer's sister she was staying at there apartment. John was constantly trying to make her follow rules about how to live. May doesn't give two shits about what he thinks though and does what she wants. It was a constant battle with John having to mostly resort to bitching to Summer about it all. Then May had to leave because they were all going to get evicted because she wasn't on the lease. She's been running amok selling drugs and sharing motel rooms with hookers since then. By the way, she's already gotten pregnant again from a new sometimes black boyfriend (that's what I meant when I said she's totally irresponsable) The day she took the pregnancy test she comes out of the bathroom like "fuck... I'm gunna be one of those middle aged women who's had like twenty kids. That's gunna suck!". John and Summer were both all serrious like but my response to her was, "hey at least all you've gotta do is find a Chinese guy now and then you'll have a kid of every color " (she's already had a mexican one, a white one, etc...) hehe when I said that John's jaw just drops like he can't believe I'd just said that... Summer says, "that's fucked up.".... but May totally get's it, chuckles and brightens up and is like "Yeah, no shit huh?"

Creepy-bg

BTW May isn't really Summer's sister. She's her neice. One of Summer's other sisters ditched her with their mother when May was a baby. So May was raised as Summer's sister but she isn't. So you got a weird psychological thing going on there where May's pretty much doing exactly like her real mother over and over again by sending these kids she keeps having off to her "mother" to live instead of keeping and caring for them. All of this blows Johns mind and is just another thing for him to about.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn that's some crazy drama.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    damn that's some crazy drama.
    yup, that's why I try not to get too involved with that scene. I see them all once or twice a month at the most. I used to live with Summer and her last husband though, and when I didn't I'd still go over there for like a week at a time to get high. Then I finally realised that I don't like all that drama and shit so we stopped hanging out for a year or two. Now it's at a good level. Where I can see her, hang out for a day or so... then go back to my calm and quiet life.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to hear more about May.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I want to hear more about May.
    here's one more of little sister (deffinately up to no good as can be told by the truck she's standing near )

*POOF*

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, lot lizard.

Creepy-bg

lol, lot lizard.
    yup that's pretty much where she makes her living

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impressions --

Summer: ISFp. She's a bit heavy on sometimes but some ISFps are like that; I've also made the mistake of thinking they were ESFps. But ISFp fits much better than ESFp.

John: the best fit is a slightly depressed ISTj. Bionicgoat's description of their relationship fits benefit well. What John keeps fishing for is , and what Bionicgoat sees in him - perhaps with a bit of exaggeration - is the lack of , which he expects in others.

May: I think she's an ENFp. Bionicgoat and she seem to connect via , and her interactions with John fit the ENFp-ISTj conflict perfectly. I also get a slight Delta vibe off her, both from VI and from the story.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John sounds like Summer's supervisee, seems to be low on and in need of it, looks sort of LSI. "Constantly trying to push rules" sounds even more LSI. May could be IEE.
    Ha, I hadn't even read it before I posted! Yeah, we agree.

Creepy-bg

Summer and I as identicalls... interresting, I'll have to think about that one (I suppose I could see it... given alot of differences due to upbringing and such)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Summer and I as identicalls... interresting, I'll have to think about that one (I suppose I could see it... given alot of differences due to upbringing and such)
    That might be a reason, but from the point of view of (non-classical) Socionics it's more like you're the more relaxed sensory subtype, and she's the more mercurial ethical subtype.

HEDONIST
    Sensory subtype seems calm and soft in the contact of people. Loves rest and comfort. Khozyaystvenen is practical. He tries to do everything with the refined taste. It is frequently occupied as the hobby by any artistic distributions. It is benevolent, tactful and nenavyazchiv, by its presence it pacifies others. He tries to sympathize, soak by council. It loves to speak about its sensations, it attentively questions collocutor about his matters. It is sluggish in the behavior and it is leisurely in the conversation, it slightly extends words, with difficulty it sometimes formulates thoughts. Even if it suffers tongue twister, it does not hurry with the end of conversation. It can for long and thoroughly speak about one and the same. Constantly confidence it smiles, it nods by head into the sign of support. It has lazy, smooth motions, refined, elegant gestures. It walks only waddle, or by "duck" gait. Nedemonstrativen, but its clothing and accessories sometimes attract attention of those surrounding.

GARMONIZATOR
    Ethical subtype - living, emotional and free in the contact of people. Easily draws together distance in the contact, willingly the beret of collocutor for the hand, he speaks compliments. Its freedom bears the nuance of familiarity. Shyness can be changed by observations in the witty form. Irony and "podkalyvaniya" easily pass in the serious and valid tone. Frequently it jokes and it speaks even unpleasant things with smile in order not to offend man. Predupreditelen is thoughtful.
    It is impatient and restless. Times it is quick tempered, but is easily appeased nezlopamyaten. It is usually optimistic, oars and fervid. It loves to obtain and to provide pleasures. It frequently makes to people compliments and render different services. It knows how to raise mood, to encourage. It seems by serene person, since it usually hides its experiences from the strangers. He speaks rapidly, confidently, now and then categorically, with imperative intonations. View in it rapid, entire noticing, at times "shooting", now and then significant. The motions are confident, are elegant, but a little irregular.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, lot lizard.
    yup that's pretty much where she makes her living
    lol, at least she's a tad more attractive than most I've seen, since my father was a truck driver I got to see a little into that world when I was on the road with him a few times...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    That might be a reason, but from the point of view of (non-classical) Socionics it's more like you're the more relaxed sensory subtype, and she's the more mercurial ethical subtype.
    Bionic a sensory subtype? Is such a thing possible?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Bionic a sensory subtype? Is such a thing possible?
    BG is in obvious need of ...

Creepy-bg

I can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not

Creepy-bg

Sarcastic?
    keep it up tough guy :wink: