/edit pictures *POOFED* PM me if you want to see them
from the most recent wedding day
(let's call her "Summer" and him "John")
"Summer" with her daughter and son (don't know who that kid across the table is...)
"Summer" with her other son
just for shits and giggles here's "Summer's" younger sister "May"
sum things about "Summer"...
* loves throwing around the and and stewing in the
* can be hopeless sometimes when it comes to living outside the moment.
* when overwhelmed with consequences that can't be 'd retreats to be overwhelmingly sad in private
* easily pulls in new friends and aquantences but relationships with them can be fleeting
* can be quick to outrage, anger and blame
* but equally quick to forgiveness and giving a second chance
* can be generous to a fault (as well as randomly greedy)
* our relationship has this "charmed" air to it... like I'm the only one that get's only the good from her. Over the last 12 years we've rarely gotten into fights. I am the only friend like this that she has.
I've been settled on SEE on her for as long as I've known socionics... but then what do I know?
sum things about "John"...
John bores me when he talks... yet I feel compelled to listen as he endlessly droning about his day and the things that happen to him. Never passes up the chance to tell every mundane detail (at least it seems this way to me) Has low self-esteem, will comment on his lack of intelligence, friends, social skills, etc... Which makes me feel both uncomfortable and compelled to give some sort of compassionate acknowledgement. I feel trapped when I'm stuck alone with him. Constantly seems to be seeking the aproval and attention of Summer but doesn't seem to realise or notice that this behavior frequently has the opposite effect on her.
and sum things about "May"
"May" is way cool IMO. I always feel at ease around her and can easily speak my mind about things that are difficult to bring up with "Summer" (despite being very close to her). I have a natural feeling of being on the same wavelength as her and can talk about heavy things while still maintaining an easy and light atmosphere. Seems to be confortable with speaking her mind no matter who it's to or about. May is also quite irresponsable with her life situation (and she's the first to admit it)
John tends to constantly be trying to push rules and onto "May" which she brushes off to the side as if she doesn't notice. I get the impression that to May John is a bit of a joke that can sometimes become annoying.
So gimme opinions on Summer, John, and May (and if want to try with just VI do Summer's daughter too- although that's more for curriosity than a real reason to know)