TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Ok seriously

Discojoe is NOT my dual or even activator. Puh lease. Stop trying to be Beta you're a gatdamn something or other

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know we have to accept eachothers insanity.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SL is obviously IEI.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    SL is obviously IEI.
    lol even if that was true that does not change the fact you are not LSI

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol even if that was true that does not change the fact you are not LSI
    Have you ever spoken to me? No...

So, like... totally... uh... like ohmaigosh... Don't comment in areas whereof you are ignorant.

Talk to me for five minutes and it's obvious I'm LSI; it's an almost universal consensus among those who've done so.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you're clearly IEI. Gamma my ass. ST my ass. EIE my ass.

IEI my assent.

EIE.
    Last edited by discojoe; 05-25-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: gaff

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkster View Post
    You make Americans proud.
    +1, I didn't even notice that.

Beta NFs = lolcrazy

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    It's hard for me to picture an EIE as boring. They're the drama queens of socionics.
    Shit yeah they are!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SL is obviously IEI.
    I think EIE is more likely.

Have you ever spoken to me? No...

So, like... totally... uh... like ohmaigosh... Don't comment in areas whereof you are ignorant.

Talk to me for five minutes and it's obvious I'm LSI; it's an almost universal consensus among those who've done so.
    It's true SL. He's quite clearly LSI.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just looked at her Facebook, and I think EIE now. Yeah, I never bothered before, but it's obvious if you look at the sheer volume of pics and friends and WHOAAAA dramatic wall posts.

Is this too personal? I'm not saying anything you can use to identify her, but *shrug,* etc.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ezra ahahhhaha

okay that really offended me DJ when you used the valley girl speak. just b/c im feminine, young, like pink and may come across "shallow" on this forum b/c i dont engage so much in abstract theoretical socionics talk as some ppl on here does not mean i am stupid.

but i will concede that i have not spoken to him directly so i will refrain from casting such a solidified judgment w/o further interaction

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ezra ahahhhaha

okay that really offended me DJ when you used the valley girl speak. just b/c im feminine, young, like pink and may come across "shallow" on this forum b/c i dont engage so much in abstract theoretical socionics talk as some ppl on here does not mean i am stupid.

but i will concede that i have not spoken to him directly so i will refrain from casting such a solidified judgment w/o further interaction
    You remember that one part in The Mummy? You know, the shitty Brenden Frasier movie? Well there was that one part where there were the beetles. And they would pop out of the wall and burrow under your skin and then, like, travel their way up your arm to your head where they would eat your brain or something. And they had to cut one out of the annoying little boy and having a beetle tunnel through his arm didn't really seem to fuck him up too much but whatever.

The point is that discoejoe is that beetle. And he is always trying to burrow under your skin. And if you let him, he will tunnel his way up to your brain and eat it. So you just have to let him not get under your skin.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I just looked at her Facebook, and I think EIE now. Yeah, I never bothered before, but it's obvious if you look at the sheer volume of pics and friends and WHOAAAA dramatic wall posts.
    Exactly. I meant it was even noticeable on here beforehand, but after being around Facebook, it was pretty intensely EIE.

ezra ahahhhaha
    You look hot in that pic btw.

Yeah, dj, she isn't stupid.

But I'm pretty sure he didn't use valley speak?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Knight View Post
    The point is that discoejoe is that beetle. And he is always trying to burrow under your skin. And if you let him, he will tunnel his way up to your brain and eat it. So you just have to let him not get under your skin.
    I'm not that clever. From my perspective I'm just fucking around.

That said, if I want to get under your skin, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Exactly. I meant it was even noticeable on here beforehand, but after being around Facebook, it was pretty intensely EIE.
    Ya

You look hot in that pic btw.
    She's only two feet tall though.

Yeah, dj, she isn't stupid.

But I'm pretty sure he didn't use valley speak?
    LIEK OMIGOSH MIRITE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh. you guys are all too young to remember true valley girl speak.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Whatever, the 1990s caricatures of it are good enough.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's only two feet tall though.
    I omitted, out of courtesy, "for a Chinese person".

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Give us a lesson!

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This old Norwegian lady once said I had a "California accent"... bitch.
    Your face has a Chinese accent, if you catch my meaning.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least I don't look like a rapist.
    hahahahahaha

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
    Question octo: if i tell you to do something, will you do it? Probably only if what I say is sensible. That's how all people are. So if SLEs make people do things, it probably means they are sensible, no?

The description you quoted, says this "sensible" may not be as objective as the SLE.thinks. True, I guess, but it is not deliberate evil, they think they are objective.

The descriptions of IEIs say that they are prone to pretend to love people who love them, just to leech, scam and steal from them. For years. That's a totally other class of deliberate evil, in my opinion.

Please discuss this part instead. I am interest in that, but not so much in SLEs... Please make a new thread if you feel offended by this one? I'm fine with SLE discussions, and will answer honestly there, just in this thread I want to hear about these traits in IEIs. I'm honestly interested in a real discussion, not shit throwing and hurt feelings. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, I thought I tried to keep on topic. : -)
    oh, come on. I´m sure Se in SLE can make people do stuff out of fear or weakness or something. Se is not bad at sensing what buttons to push, how easily people give in and and all sortd of "power vacuums". Now use that without any regard for the man´s subjectivity (man is just generic lol) and you can get some really nice abusive behavior if you want to. Now I´ve known several SLEs and though some may have had certain tendencies to test boundaries, they were pretty healthy individuals who could respect others who showed similarly reasonable levels of health. I have no doubt it´s not just type, but also enneagram motivations gone wrong that actually accounts for extremes like the one you describe. Someone already explained what the 4s´ fascination with destruction and void may look like from their own eyes ....
    Last edited by Amber; 01-18-2014 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is was my favorite part from SLE descriptions. The IEIs are virtually performing a self-sacrificial service for the rest of the socion by being duals to such individuals:

Male SLI should be put into prison immediately after getting typed - bandits no lesser than SLEs. But if SLE is at least honest about his banditism, then SLI sometimes purely by chance manages to present himself as a decent person... SLEs should be sent to prison right after getting typed: they'll end up there anyways or try to buy out the persecutor. Thus it's better to place them there preventively. (link)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Descriptions are true in general.
    And since socionics descriptions are true in general, we should follow the author's advice and brand all you right after typing to track you for potential underhanded activities
    Last edited by silke; 01-18-2014 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

God... The inconcistency continues....

That's a JOKE description, meant to offend. Try quoting real descriptions.

Also, could a mod please move the SLE related posts to another thread?
    Uhu. Let's cherrypick all the worrisome bits from IEI descriptions, but discount anything negative written about SLEs as a joke. Talk about inconsistency. Those descriptions were compiled from someone's real life observations of this type, and since we're engaging in all sorts of generalization fallacies in this thread, how about some handcuffs?

But wait for it, it gets better:

The SEE's program is democratic and positivist, as opposed to authoritarian and negativist program of SLE, often expressed in a cynical, cruel, tyrannical and unbridled manifestation of "evil", "black" power, that creates alternative ("shadow") power structures and thus manifesting the destructive expression of "dark forces" or "evil", "black" will.

In world history, in everyday life, interpersonal relations of sociotypes within society, the program function of SLE often manifests as a destructive, evil force that does not recognize any laws except the power of his unbridled will and desires. Which grow and fall on anyone who dares to resists the will of his "abuser " in a form of a rampant "volcanic eruption" that floods and overwhelms everyone around itself by an endless avalanche of incredibly fierce anger and aggression, an avalanche that upon "cooling down" and solidifying in its destructive action, suppresses the personal will and kills the personal initiative of each person buried under it. And for a long time keeps him in enslaved and oppressed condition, terrorizing him with fear and boundless in its cynicism cruelty.

I'll do the split tomorrow when I've had time to read the whole thread, unless someone else gets to it first.
    Last edited by silke; 01-18-2014 at 10:29 PM.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Where are you guys getting these descriptions from.

Edit: Nevermind, saw it. Funny descriptions, although not official descriptions and created as a joke, they are pretty much true. They capture the negative sides of all types...
    Last edited by Leader; 01-19-2014 at 08:13 PM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....Were very aware of how we come off..those times that we come off aggressive and rude, in a negative light...we just don't give a fuck at that moment.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

....Were very aware of how we come off..those times that we come off aggressive and rude, in a negative light...we just don't give a fuck at that moment.
    I'm not aware of how I come off. I care a lot about it that is one of the reasons why I persistently push my point. Not because I'm aiming for aggression but because I can't tell.

Opposites
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTp care about being around good people that they can trust.

They are very aware of their moral responsibilities...but sometimes life throws difficult situations at you and even the most morally aware person is challenged to fight emotion and the responsible things to do.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maybe you are LSE? The Tommy Lee Jones subtype? LSEs, at least E8s, seem to be like that. Probably cause of conscious yet unvalued Fe and no Fi.
    As for me, I know rules of how to behave or not, but I don't always get why they are there, and then I may override them.(I tend to only follow rules I understand). If I learn that I have hurt anyone that way, I can become really upset, but it often takes explaining to understand why people feel bad. The SLE uncovered drama from socionics.com sort of describes the kind of unaware Fe and aware but paranoid Fi I talk of (yet not all SLEs will play it out)
    That's exactly what he said. He knows them but may over ride them because he doesn't care.
    -

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you are LSE? The Tommy Lee Jones subtype? LSEs, at least E8s, seem to be like that. Probably cause of conscious yet unvalued Fe and no Fi.
    As for me, I know rules of how to behave or not, but I don't always get why they are there, and then I may override them.(I tend to only follow rules I understand). If I learn that I have hurt anyone that way, I can become really upset, but it often takes explaining to understand why people feel bad. The SLE uncovered drama from socionics.com sort of describes the kind of unaware Fe and aware but paranoid Fi I talk of (yet not all SLEs will play it out)
    I know how I appear, it may be hard to come control my emotions sometimes or I might say something a little bit too over the top in the moment just because, however so i'll get a reaction that I did not intend on getting. Rules on how to behave or not, I see them...I understand them, if I don't choose to follow them it is because I do not care. Not because I did not understand. These ethical rules can be understood by Ti, but with my emotions...they wont effect my thinking, but I can choose whether or not I succumb to them, I end up not giving a fuck and will be swayed by them...,how I react ends up being situational. But im ALWAYs aware of what im doing and of how people see me (im not a mind reader, but my SeTi is sharp enough to determine whats going on). and I understand why too.

Im not unaware of my Fe either...its just that I have powerful emotions and my Se is strong...I can get hyper and get carried away in the moment by my emotions if I ever let go, whether that be with excitement or anger. Then I end up coming across as cocky and an asshole or just obnoxious because its too much/too aggressive.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE just like destroying people's inner emotional lives. They hurt you and sit back to watch and see what you will do...what your actions are. I'm a first hand victim of this type of abuse.
    -

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe, but I wondered if he meant he's aware of creating bad feelings in people, yet not caring. I'm aware of not following rules, but not of hurting people. LSE vs SLE, kind of.
    I dunno, im probably sounding redundant with my posts right now. But, yes im aware of creating the bad feelings in people due to what I see by their behavior or what they say. People cannot hide what they are feeling, even the best actors. There are subtleties that I pick up on to understand whats going on inside, then I can just put myself in their shoes. My Fi polr is simply my relation towards others and theirs toward me...its uncomfortable, I kinda want to be good friends with almost everyone, but its hard for me to establish close connections. I don't like disliking people and I dont like them disliking me, and at the same time its kind of hard to trust people and let them close to me as well.

Yes, sometimes I behave recklessly, I might end up doing something that I would have regret, but im usually very deliberate. The times I get carried away are the times that I cause trouble. Ethical rules and such, are pretty much common sense, or I can just use my Ti to logically deduce what is acceptable and whats not before I act.

Edit: Nvm I see what you posted ^^^^

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dunno, im probably sounding redundant with my posts right now. But, yes im aware of creating the bad feelings in people due to what I see by their behavior or what they say. People cannot hide what they are feeling, even the best actors. There are subtleties that I pick up on to understand whats going on inside, then I can just put myself in their shoes. My Fi polr is simply my relation towards others and theirs toward me...its uncomfortable, I kinda want to be good friends with almost everyone, but its hard for me to establish close connections. I don't like disliking people and I dont like them disliking me.

Yes, sometimes I behave recklessly, I might end up doing something that I would have regret, but im usually very deliberate. The times I get carried away are the times that I cause trouble. Ethical rules and such, are pretty much common sense, or I can just use my Ti to logically deduce what is acceptable and whats not before I act.

Edit: Nvm I see what you posted ^^^^
    Um. I just find that my SLE friends say the wrong things to people. I can see where Fi valuer may devalue a certain relation but still sort of put that person in a hierarchical framework, like saying "you're not going to be my friend but you're still a neighbor so I'll just keep it at that...as far away from certain types of interaction as possible" But, what SLE do is just say things that people walk away from them...for example, "Women are to be mothers and take care of the home." While this is a fact in some cases, stating this out loud, this conclusion about the role of a woman, gives some women the impression that SLE are misogynists and that they are being male chauvinists, when really SLE may be stating a fact through reality. But after having noticed that say one person was offended at their comment, instead of saying "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" to reestablish the bonds of relations, they'll say something opposite of that effort which is "that gay B****, she can't take a joke" hahahaha...this was my friend last Sunday.

I told him, "no one's gonna want to be your friend if you keep being abrasive like this"
    -

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Um. I just find that my SLE friends say the wrong things to people. I can see where Fi valuer may devalue a certain relation but still sort of put that person in a hierarchical framework, like saying "you're not going to be my friend but you're still a neighbor so I'll just keep it at that...as far away from certain types of interaction as possible" But, what SLE do is just say things that people walk away from them...for example, "Women are to be mothers and take care of the home." While this is a fact in some cases, stating this out loud, this conclusion about the role of a woman, gives some women the impression that SLE are misogynists and that they are being male chauvinists, when really SLE may be stating a fact through reality. But after having noticed that say one person was offended at their comment, instead of saying "oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that" to reestablish the bonds of relations, they'll say something opposite of that effort which is "that gay B****, she can't take a joke" hahahaha...this was my friend last Sunday.

I told him, "no one's gonna want to be your friend if you keep being abrasive like this"
    it's easier if you divide the world into friends and enemies. why do this inbetween complication and try and accomodate other people's insecurities unless it's towards some greater purpose.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    it's easier if you divide the world into friends and enemies. why do this inbetween complication and try and accomodate other people's insecurities unless it's towards some greater purpose.
    there's no such thing as enemies...we're not at war and even if we were, we're fighting for something other than liking one another I hope, something like a cause
    -

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast