Thread: hand writing analysys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hand writing analysys

http://www.handwritingwizard.com/main.phtml

i found this site, i took the test based on someone else's handwriting. then i took it on my own for comparison of accuracy. spookily enough it was a accurate. so i'm bringing the test here to get a broader range of results (in case i'm reading something that is totally coincidence like a horoscope).
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didn't want to give them my email etc...so i only got the first three areas they ask you to check

slant, size of middle zone, and stems of d and t

there are a few interpretations around for things like these, for example:

downstrokes happen to be the strokes that form the spine of a letter and tend to be heavier, as the contraction of hand muscles express power (some claim will power....some claim hand power)

horizontal strokes are often lighter in pressure and so often claimed to be showing emotional reaction and/or movement towards others and the environment.

basically, the more up and down, the more controlled the person is ....
    the more horizontal the strokes, the more emotional the person is....(or extroverted)

a left word slanting person is someone who is inhibiting or holding back emotionally (or from their environment)
    perfectly up and down suggests perfectionism or strong control...
    right word slanting person is someone who is expressing emotions, at least on paper

then there is the paper spacing of left side = past, right side = future, top = past, bottom = future (at least for left to right and top to bottom languages...because we start at the top left corner....and progress in time to the bottom right corner)
    right slanting is someone who's looking to the future...possibly frantically (depending on extent of slant)
    left slanting is someone who's looking to the past
    no slant would be someone who's in the here and now

some of these things, when thought about, tend to make sense...whether true or not i dunno
    for example, if you have a speed writer with a right word slant...they are often focused on something just ahead of them, seemingly trying to catch up...or in pursuit of it. No time for focusing on the present moment of writing, there are other things they'd rather be doing...and will be doing...as soon as they get this blasted note written. If numerous writings from this person show a commonality in this approach, there's a good possibility that the person is similar in life.

or a person who's taking their time, ensuring their words are legible and proper, even if time is against them.
    they are focusing on doing what needs to be done NOW. this paper needs to be written, and since i have to do it now, i might as well take the time to make sure it gets done properly. If numerous writings from this person show a commonality in this approach, there's a good possibility that the person is similar in life.

or if a person who starts out trying to make their note legible and proper, but time is pressuring them to speed up, and they don't handle pressure well, their nice legible writing slowly becomes messy and may eventually end in nothing more than squiggles. Is this the kind of person you would want to hire to do a stressful and time sensitive job??

there are so many things that get interpreted in handwriting. (don't confuse new age handwriting interpretations as actual handwriting analysis...though the former tends to use some wordings and "title" of the latter...they are quite different things)
    one can analyze margin spaces, (the further from past's edge, the more they avoid the past; placing the note of their body perfectly in the middle of a large page shows awareness of the environment's boundaries and an ability to work within those boundaries....though it may also be interpreted as someone who avoids the environment...or is trying to reduce their personal impact on the environment....or of being wastful...all that white space is being wasted..think of the cost to the trees!!!...etc)

all in all though, most of the final wordings of an interpreted piece of writing is done in such a way as to fit with almost anyone. usually very vague...though it could be possible to make it more exact...as in "you are highly sexually creative, but withhold your emotions and don't think much of the future" kind of thing...i guess it would depend on the one who is interpreting...and the reactions of the one being interpreted.

most interpretations also include some kind of disclaimer of this being for entertainment purposes only...
    as well as something along the lines of "you may not be aware you are like this..." etc that is common among cold readings.

despite the last part i wrote, it's still been a topic of interest to me, and one i study a bit off and on still
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's a couple of links to some other threads that covered this topic:

regarding tinywriting: http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...writing#212923

online handwriting analysis (which incidently enough was one of the threads that sparked my interest in this subject): http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...riting&start=0
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp