Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female SLIs/ISTps: how to identify them? what do they find attractive?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Female SLIs/ISTps: how to identify them? what do they find attractive?

What are some things that make them like you and some things to be avoided?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one ISTp girl I know is peculiar about dating. She's beautiful and has had guys chasing her since she was a teen. She doesn't like intrusive people. I think she wants someone who's really outgoing and entertains her. She likes people to whom she can give her attention. But she doesn't enjoy it when people blatantly try to get her attention. she enjoys more natural people.

anyway. She's really great, and can dresses very nicely.
    asd

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    The one ISTp girl I know is peculiar about dating. She's beautiful and has had guys chasing her since she was a teen. She doesn't like intrusive people. I think she wants someone who's really outgoing and entertains her. She likes people to whom she can give her attention. But she doesn't enjoy it when people blatantly try to get her attention. she enjoys more natural people.

anyway. She's really great, and can dresses very nicely.
    Yup they have natural aesthetics I think and tend to be rather refined in dressing and things. Any hints for me Heath?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know anything about you. I don't know shit about girls. Wanna hear how bad I am?

Well. There was this girl who I was getting to know from work. She was cool. She's independent, active. Lots of good stuff. Anyway, we usually talk any chance we get, and it's usually the same bullshit over and over. So I told her one day, "I'm getting sick of you." She walked off and we haven't spoken since. I don't give a damn though. I was getting sick of her.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I don't know anything about you. I don't know shit about girls. Wanna hear how bad I am?

Well. There was this girl who I was getting to know from work. She was cool. She's independent, active. Lots of good stuff. Anyway, we usually talk any chance we get, and it's usually the same bullshit over and over. So I told her one day, "I'm getting sick of you." She walked off and we haven't spoken since. I don't give a damn though. I was getting sick of her.
    I'm sure that's the look that you got from her when you said that...lol
    Tactfully done.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. I feel bad about it. I mean I do like her, but I was sick of her bullshit. She nevers says what she really thinks. She just nods in agreement. I need a fighter.
    asd

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a couple of ISTp female friends. Three really. Two are more wives of my husband's ENFp friends. One is our next-door neighbor, and her husband is ESTj.

Anyway, they are all very reserved and don't show emotion, just like the guys. I've obviously never had a romantic relationship with a female ISTp so I have no idea how to approach them though. I suppose just like the male ISTps. Show your natural emotion and talk to them. They can tell if you aren't being natural and they don't like that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't be boring, don't be pushy, be confident, be sincere. That is all.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Don't be boring, don't be pushy, be confident, be sincere. That is all.
    Should I take her out or something? Where?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there are no "cook recipes".

If a person doesn't like you as you are, it is unlikely that she will change her mind. Try to get close to those who show interest in you.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Well, there are no "cook recipes".

If a person doesn't like you as you are, it is unlikely that she will change her mind. Try to get close to those who show interest in you.
    Hi,

yes she did show interest in me, no problem there. The point is not to make her losse that interest in me or perhaps even increase it. But basiclly the not losse it is good enough at this point.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you want i'll radio you things to say through an earpiece throughout the date. We'll be a knockout. But either you pay me or she does.
    asd

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes she did show interest in me, no problem there. The point is not to make her losse that interest in me or perhaps even increase it. But basiclly the not losse it is good enough at this point.
    Dont try too hard mate she either likes you or she doesn't. Seems like she does so go for it. In fact think like an ENFp and start worrying that its you that will loose interest in her :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IME, a female SLI will usually show some initiative in making her intentions known as long as you are able to get her to open up at least a little. And her intentions will probably be fairly clear cut
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My best advice is to take it slow. Don't try to rush things because they'll try to maintain their independence. You have to convince them that you are worthy of their trust. Kinda like every other girl, right? :wink: You have to reassure them that you're into them and them only! But, don't act too needy. Smile a lot. An don't doubt yourself when she'll seem like she's not into you: she's just shy.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All this stuff is great.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be down to earth and sincere.

Were not totally reserved all the time, I can be a bit sunshiney when im in the mood
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flower

Were not totally reserved all the time, I can be a bit sunshiney when im in the mood
    How dare you? Thats the ENFp's job. If you dont get grumpy and cold right now im going to be upset with you young lady
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Quote Originally Posted by flower

How dare you? Thats the ENFp's job. If you dont get grumpy and cold right now im going to be upset with you young lady
    See why I think flower is ISFp?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    See why I think flower is ISFp?
    Ya. I think i tend to trust people to type themselves as i have been certain of my type ever since i read it. ISFp does seem to fit her better in some ways such as her signature

"Friendly ISTp".. Almost seems like an oxymoron
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP women, I know about four single women who could be ISTP. I cant seem to get them to talk much. They act like they have hardly any opinions or thoughts when its obvious they do. Is it me or do they freeze up around every guy? I also know some women who are married and Im fairly certain they are ISTP. They love to talk to me. Most of them are married to ESTJs. I can count at least three that attend my religious services.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    ISTP women, I know about four single women who could be ISTP. I cant seem to get them to talk much. They act like they have hardly any opinions or thoughts when its obvious they do. Is it me or do they freeze up around every guy? I also know some women who are married and Im fairly certain they are ISTP. They love to talk to me. Most of them are married to ESTJs. I can count at least three that attend my religious services.
    Yeah thats one interesting side to same quadra friends. I always thought in a way it would suck if i got an INFj and in her mind my ESTj friend was better for her than i am. Or if i got an ESTj girlfriend and my INFj friend fell for her. Thats why in the end its easier to get a dual lol as theres a higher chance she will like me the best and vice versa.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That means you don't feel confidence in yourself. If you had a better self-image, you would not doubt about you ability of keeping someone's love.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    That means you don't feel confidence in yourself. If you had a better self-image, you would not doubt about you ability of keeping someone's love.
    Yeah. Theres probablly some truth to that Mike.

I think its also partially realism. I doubt that my partner would cheat on me but if im with say an INFj and im with my cool ESTj friends i dont see how i can compete with that. Just like if they got an ISTp girl she would probablly like me more than them
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Female ISTps

Examples, anyone?

I haven't seen or known enough female ISTps to confirm my sketches - that is - that these energy patterns are right. Grace Kelly seems to be the "ultimate" example. So then, who else?

Thanks in advance, "my saucy little peppers ..."

(a mutated craig ferguson-ism)

:wink:

& yes, i've read the ISTp celeb suggestions in Delta ... am asking for additional ones, females specifically. thx

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Michelle Rodriguez

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HitmanISTP
    Angelina Jolie is a very good example of a female ISTP.
    I disagree.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle Rodriguez is really manly. Kinda scary.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle Rodriguez is really manly. Kinda scary.
    Ive often thought shes probablly an ISTp. I find her quite hot.

She had some chemistry with Jack from Lost who i thinks an ESTj

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Michelle Rodriguez
    Oh no! You've changed your avatar!!

(Not that I'm asking you to change it ... heaven forbid!!! Do what you like, of course.)

But just so you know, I found your previous one really cool, crisp and inspiring.

[hr:0d502257b6]

Michelle Rodriguez ... looked her up and ... excellent suggestion. I agree.

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Michelle Rodriguez
    Seriously doubt it, she's probably some type.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angelina Jolie is a very good example of a female ISTP.
    I disagree.
    No, I think you're wrong.

Michelle Rodriguez:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=879HFwpfEoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt-YlM2RTnI

Seems more like an ISTJ.

xSTJs are manly types, no offense you masculine xSTJ women. I like ESTJ women, not ISTJ women, infact I loathe them.
    Hmmm I could see her being either ESTJ or ISTP. The only thing thats not so ISTP about her, and I dont know many ISTP women, is that she seems to know what she wants to say and communicates it in an interview. The ISTPs I know seem to have more trouble getting what they want to say out and demonstrate a little more shyness. They tend to laugh apoligetically in between what they say, like their embarrassed and like "I hope I said that right". But this Rodriguez girl did express that in the first video about fear of being missunderstood. In the second video her enjoyment of the graphics and detail really struck me. I know a few ISTJ females and they tend to be a bit more formal in speech and posture and do not express themselves that way.
    At any rate, I thought she was pretty hot and I would love to meet her.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not recent, but Grace Kelly is sometimes used as an example of a female ISTp. Very controlled and reserved.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, in that first interview, she seems very nervous, a little in the second one too. Reminds me very much of the way I interact. ISTP could be possible....very possible. She's almost so manly I'm attracted to her...........ha

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems more like an ISTJ.

xSTJs are manly types, no offense you masculine xSTJ women.
    bull.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maggie Q, actress (Mission:Impossible III; Die Hard 4.0)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o01oYkCB72o[/youtube]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's really attractive the more I watch the interviews. I'm being pulled over to the other side.
    lol, whoa. Never post when you're intoxicated.
    And the entire population of human males breathed a sigh of relief and hope. :wink:
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niveK
    She's really attractive the more I watch the interviews. I'm being pulled over to the other side.
    lol, whoa. Never post when you're intoxicated.
    And the entire population of human males breathed a sigh of relief and hope. :wink:
    Nah Jessica can get with Michelle. Just as long as i see the video! :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the ISTP women I know are either lesbians or bisexual. However I do understand than the gay/bisexual gene is spread evenly for each personality type.
    don't know about most ISTP women, but I'm bi... girls can be sooo hot sometimes!! *drool*
    ISTP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default More about ISTps...etc

So I met this girl ISTp. I had never met a female one and never really thought I'd be friends w/ one because they sounded almost intimidating from the stereotypes. However, this girl was completely cool and very polite and easy-going.

I guess I had this sterotype that they'd be like angelina jolie and I'd be like, um...so...how is the shooting weapons stuff going along? uh huh (awkward silence). It wasn't like that, so that was good.

She did say her friends often said she was like a guy, but she didn't come across that way to me. She just seemed very chill and didn't seem like the type to have a lot of stupid drama, which is good.

So anyway, just thought it was cool to meet one, as I think the impression can be really different on this forum vs. real life.

For a minute, there was actually a full quadra there, which was pretty cool. So I'm walking with an ENFp girl and this ISTp girl and we were wandering around not sure where we were going, looking for a good place to go. Then the ESTj girl (she could have been ISTJ too) and INFj girl adn they are like "where are we going? Because we really are nervous that we don't have a plan." So I just picked a place randomly and they were like "omg I feel so much better now that we know! whew..." etc., meanwhile me and the other ENFp and ISTp could have cared less where we were going, but figured "when we see a cool place we'll pop in." I think that P vs. J thing is really important...I can't imagine worrying about that stuff.

So this was a random post but I wanted to share. I guess my idea of female ISTps was way off. Anyone else? Curious on your thoughts.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast