Thread: ESTj writings?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTj writings?

edited.

Creepy-bg

looks like this guy is pretty into the bible... personally I can't help ing at anyone who quotes the bible that much (not that I'm against religion or the bible or anything. it's just umm... people like that are always trying to prove something or something)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTj writings?

The style of writing and psychological content presented above is harmonious with that of a fellow whom I used to electronically communicate with regularly. He took a lengthy MBTI test once. INFJ was his result.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Someone from my school. I can relate to what he had written most of the time, but his writing style and presentation don't strike me as an INFj:
    ENFj, praps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG that person who wrote that sounds so fake.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Elro: ENFj seems unlikely. He seems to have anti-Beta attitudes, and there was an overall mood in his entries. I agree that he's an XXXj. I'm also reminded of what Kristiina had mentioned before in another "What's My Type?" thread about another individual who was typed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Asker, because declarers don't write half a parapraph consisting only of questions.Askers are ENTp, INTj, INFp, ENFj, ISFj, ESFp, ESTj, ISTp.
    Yes!! One letter right!

What do you mean by anti-Beta attitude? Or Fi mood?

Take this paragraph, for instance:

What is our focus in life? What goals, what aims, what ends are we serving? Are we still clamouring for the things for the world- seeking to look good in front of people, seeking to be popular, seeking to be rich, seeking to possess all the material things that are sought after? These are things that the world seeks after, and it often begins in the teenage years. But I believe it is utterly crucial that we, as youth in our teenage years, make the choice now, just as Joshua proclaimed, who or what we are going to serve in our lives. Are we going to serve the gods in our modern age- money, fame, etc. etc., or are we going to serve the One True God who has saved us and called us?
    The bolded parts can be associated with Fe>Fi, I think. The italicized parts seem to be related to Se. Rational because it's necessary that one make a decision and do it now, not let things be open-ended. Ni because of the religious quality to it. Dramatic flair, wanting to achieve greatness, in a word romantic: Beta.

He's very effusive and ornate throughout the entire post: more Fe. Higher purpose and all that: more Ni. Doesn't seem to value Si, or at least, seems to prefer Ni to Si. Overall comes across as ENFj. Though I'm not 100% set on ENFj specifically. But definitely seems Beta to me.

Edit: maybe "effusive and ornate" are not the right words - more "gushy?" Still Fe, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

he died with a felafel
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    looks like this guy is pretty into the bible... personally I can't help ing at anyone who quotes the bible that much (not that I'm against religion or the bible or anything. it's just umm... people like that are always trying to prove something or something)

yo

eunice, i have noticed that quite a few of the people you're trying to type do tend to quote the bible, or talk about religion quite a bit

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    @Elro: ENFj seems unlikely. He seems to have anti-Beta attitudes, and there was an overall mood in his entries. I agree that he's an XXXj. I'm also reminded of what Kristiina had mentioned before in another "What's My Type?" thread about another individual who was typed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Asker, because declarers don't write half a parapraph consisting only of questions.Askers are ENTp, INTj, INFp, ENFj, ISFj, ESFp, ESTj, ISTp.
    Yes!! One letter right!

What do you mean by anti-Beta attitude? Or Fi mood?

Take this paragraph, for instance:

What is our focus in life? What goals, what aims, what ends are we serving? Are we still clamouring for the things for the world- seeking to look good in front of people, seeking to be popular, seeking to be rich, seeking to possess all the material things that are sought after? These are things that the world seeks after, and it often begins in the teenage years. But I believe it is utterly crucial that we, as youth in our teenage years, make the choice now, just as Joshua proclaimed, who or what we are going to serve in our lives. Are we going to serve the gods in our modern age- money, fame, etc. etc., or are we going to serve the One True God who has saved us and called us?
    The bolded parts can be associated with Fe>Fi, I think. The italicized parts seem to be related to Se. Rational because it's necessary that one make a decision and do it now, not let things be open-ended. Ni because of the religious quality to it. Dramatic flair, wanting to achieve greatness, in a word romantic: Beta.

He's very effusive and ornate throughout the entire post: more Fe. Higher purpose and all that: more Ni. Doesn't seem to value Si, or at least, seems to prefer Ni to Si. Overall comes across as ENFj. Though I'm not 100% set on ENFj specifically. But definitely seems Beta to me.
    I agree with Elro.
    He seems ENFj. Beta. Fe. Ti. Se. I dunno. Of course I might be wrong.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    Of course I might be wrong.
    Mea wrong? never!

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ask paragraphs of questions all the time. Especially when I'm going philosophical. And if "higher purpose" stuff is then I must be from a different quadra or something.

If he's sincere, which I have no reason to doubt (I know nothing of him apart from words), then he sounds like a fun person to talk to, at least to me. We could probably have a good bible study. Sounds like he's experienced it to a degree and I could go deeper with him in a discussion than I could with many people.

See, I know and live with lots of people who talk like that who are completely sincere. They don't just talk the talk, they walk the walk, so to speak. And I can completely agree and relate to what he says. This is stuff I've worked through/am working through, too. I agree that it's unusual to see people like this, but definitely not impossible, unless you say you don't believe me.

He does seem a bit esoterical (if that’s a word) and wordy, saying things in "Christianese" when perhaps it could have been said simpler or more applicably or however, but that doesn't mean he doesn't mean what he says and that his points aren't true (from my perspective).

As for the abundant use of scripture – I'd actually do that more here myself, as much of what is brought up has biblical application (most of life is like that, actually), but you guys not being used to it would likely just find it distracting, so I stick to using my own words. If you’re going to live your life according to the Bible, it makes sense to immerse yourself in it, have it constantly in your mind. What you think about is who you are, in many ways. So, from where I am, all the scripture references are not unusual and are, in fact, rather refreshing. I like it when people who claim to follow the Bible (i.e. call themselves Christians) actually read, contemplate, and apply the bible.

He's obviously not talking to non-Christians, only to people who have chosen that belief. So it might also be helpful to remember that most of you are probably in the wrong audience. Some of the stuff he says really only applies to people who are serious about following Jesus and would therefore be foreign and without reason to those who aren't.

As far as type goes - *shrug* @ eunice: Does he have any other writings? Do you have any other descriptions of him? It might be possible to type him through what you've put here, but it could be difficult for many to see past religious stereotypes (no offense to anyone, but it does happen) so it might be good to have something that isn't as opinion-inspiring.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.