Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burning Holes in Peoples Mind With Ni and Ne

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Burning Holes in Peoples Mind With Ni and Ne

Alright this is gunna be a strange topic but it has come to my attention that Ni and Ne people try to do telekenetic mind control when they are bored in class . The Ni's focus on peoples heads and visualize arrows or something or a black hole and try to send controlling messages to the subject. Some Ni people I spoke to say that malicious attempts dont work as well as just plain control. Soem also said that when they feel attacked they visualize a shield and it blocks it. I've actually tried similar things using Ne however and had some interesting effects, such as people turning around and such. Has anyone else tried this or knows anything about this.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I constantly repeat something in my mind, noone in the room will say it, even though I would expect them to. I don't believe in this stuff, though. If there is anything to it, then it is perhaps an unconscious shift in your physical appearance that tells the unconscious of the attacker something.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do it all of the time. I usually try to seduce girls that sit in front of me. One time a girl started shifting and moving her leg really fast, like she was, well, you know. I try to harmonize my body and get a "chill". if my stomach feels butterflyish and my body icy-chill-warm from it i know I sent the transmission.

Also, one time i said to a female INTj who seemed neurotic and paranoid "look, chill!" and I stomped my foot down with a pure sorta wavelike way and set "chill waves". I then said, "feel that?" and she did. She'd never lie.

I think dynamic might turn people into zombies, based on manipulated thought pathways whereas Static will manipulate peoples actions and sensations. Sort of a potential force vs. sensation time.

So at least for me it is "chill waves" that you must emit in order to send the message. I seriously think it works.

I mean, there is unconscious information transfer. Also, people yawn at the same time, so there are probably signals we pick up without knowing it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course its not magical... but humans are interesting things and if theres anythign that socionics teaches us its that we have a very powerful subconcious which we can communicate with. Body movements and possitions can send messages, where you focus as well, pharamones and all that, and maybe even dimensions we havent yet discovered but have evolved into. So I'm suggesting that the N people here do some experimentation and introspection on the subject, because us humans have the ability to influence others and theres nothign magic about it, but the pwoer that comes with it might seem overwealming if it is possible. If it is possible there are also patterns of type it will work on and optimal methods. Keep an open mind.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know the chill thing you speak of.. its like the same thing after you pee, or when its cold and you suddenly feel warm, or when you feel allmighty for doing somethign awesome. But it can be conciously induced and directed conceptually twards someone... I made an ESFj sitting next to me horney in class, and she even looked over to me in a curious fassion thowing a glance at me in a confused and interested way. She was shifting around as well. One time I made someone touch my hand and they freaked out because they didn;t know why they did it, and starte dmaking excuses why that happned... "person: shit man, i just touched your hand. me: ok"
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! man! I never got that far. You can be sure I'm going to practice that.

This chill is like after peeing. it sorta happens(at least for me) when I yawn as well, so maybe there is a correlation.

tough to get the chill to happen voluntarily. its sorta a conscious control over your body, maybe a chemical flow thing. exhaling and focusing on your upper back(best way i can describe it) and sorta trailing off on the breath seems to work.

I had an ISFp tell me what I was thinking when I was high once (he wasn't) i sorta get a full body chill when I'm high sometimes. He looked me in the eye, and in one word he said it "ALAMO"(what i was thinking). now why in the hell would anyone randomly say that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
    tough to get the chill to happen voluntarily. its sorta a conscious control over your body, maybe a chemical flow thing. exhaling and focusing on your upper back(best way i can describe it) and sorta trailing off on the breath seems to work.
    I just tried it, here is how it feels... makes your shoulder blade go backand your body spasms with an orgasmic pulse, then you have to channel that tingle into your hands and allow it to actually detach fromy our hands or fingers twards the target. Your body will then automatically do something to do what it does, lol. I guess its sorta like speaking through a smile, it automatically sends out good feelings.

edit: I just showed this thread to my friend and he told me to be careful because theres dumb people out there that might start a witch hunt cause of stuff like this. So to all the dumb people who would do that... pleaselearn psychology and understand that humans have a subconcious. It's not magic.

BTW: I found that you can control people also by the way you entone what you say. If you speek in a low monotone and slithery voice with a slight whistle and breathiness it makes people go into a noticeable trance.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if you have been holding it for a long time. And then its like... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Then a chill that makes you shiver violently.

lol... this better not be a type correlation

New Type Test.... 23) Do you shiver after you urinate? Y / N
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    I just showed this thread to my friend and he told me to be careful because theres dumb people out there that might start a witch hunt cause of stuff like this. So to all the dumb people who would do that... pleaselearn psychology and understand that humans have a subconcious. It's not magic.

BTW: I found that you can control people also by the way you entone what you say. If you speek in a low monotone and slithery voice with a slight whistle and breathiness it makes people go into a noticeable trance.
    Yeah, there are some people that really are freaked out about this stuff. What's so funny, and which i think has been demonstrated here, is that there are people that actually do this stuff(my guess is ALOT). not only that, but these people all have a pretty similar strategy to it. So I'm assuming we have all been a victim of these "chill waves" or by the voice entoning thing and haven't even realized it. My guess is there is at least one in every classroom. man, imagine having a battle with someone with the same powers while in class! woah! epic.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He he, we should conduct wars like this... just have wise old men sit across frome ach other and N each other to death. I remember one time I was driving and tailgating some guy and he stuck his hand out the window and made a sharp movement as if casting some spell or something. It looked as if he was throwing 2 rapid pinches of salt back at me, that was the gesture. But I just laughed at it. I have had an INFj really screw up my mind one day with some kind of trick. And I had a nervous break down later that day, which never happens to me.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is there is at least one in every classroom. man, imagine having a battle with someone with the same powers while in class! woah! epic.
    Hahaha I've actually had a such a battle with one INFp whore from my ex-class. I was just sitting in class when I started to feel that someone looks at me in the back and whispers "asshole" or something like this. So I started to broadcast "CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT!!" and I sorta directed my Ni backwards so I can reach her. After that we were looking really bad at each other

Yeah there is definately something with the subconscious and I think I was able to get some girls horny with Ni broadcasting and monotonous voice... actually I have that habit when I'm in some club : If there is some lonely girl I just sit to her and start to talk and in the meantime I launch my special vooodooo tactics

But I was always thinking that this is just my imagination and there is nothing special, controlling and the effects are just something natural after our interaction. Now after you started that thread I'll just take over the world with my Ni.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I believe it!

There are alot of practices out there. It's almost a sub-culture. Like there is psychic warfare. there are alot of "schools" of it, all of them at war. Some practice Kaballah, some are into the biblical stuff and some do the teutonic Rune thing etc.. etc... The weird thing is both these systems have alot in common but they are like at war with one another. Like this epic cosmic war beneath the surface of what we think is reality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bah! I should try this on marihuana. Maybe I would be able to burn physical holes and get the girls doing striptease.

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, the pot seems to work... the pot seems to work....

alright, i need to go to sleep now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah, good night

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles
    man, the pot seems to work... the pot seems to work....
    Interesting. I can't work the magick unless I am healthy and clear headed. That's the only way I can enable the energy forces to flow unobstructed and powerfully. Of course I do a little more than throw arrows and darts at people.

As to making a guy horney . . . I just smile. :wink:

Lady Ariadne Athame
    Wiccan Warrior Prietstess

Wicca is the dewdrop on the petals of a flower in bloom, the warmth of the summer sun on the skin, the fall of colourful autumn leaves, and the softness of winter snow upon the Earth. It is light, and shadow and all that lies in between. It is the song of the wind, and the tune of the tides. It is the symphony of life. To be a Wiccan is to be a healer, a teacher, a seeker, a giver, and a protector of all things living and alive. By being in tune with the rhythms of life, we can create change for ourselves and for our world.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually try broadcasting numbers when people are trying to choose a random one. I once tried to make two people say "37" at the same time. One said "30", other "7" . no results like I wanted, but close enough.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    I usually try broadcasting numbers when people are trying to choose a random one. I once tried to make two people say "37" at the same time. One said "30", other "7" . no results like I wanted, but close enough.
    It really frustrates me that I can't do that kind of thing. I can influence outcomes in situations that involve a spell, but not thoughts or mind control directly. Rats!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got computer architecture class today at 5:30 - 8... I'm so excited... So much mind control experimentation to do . I hope no one dies, but if they do, it's in the name of science. Aka, In the name of Ne Ti Ni Te.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aahhhhh, finaly a thread with other people like me hearing voices in their head :wink:
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got computer architecture class today at 5:30 - 8... I'm so excited... So much mind control experimentation to do . I hope no one dies, but if they do, it's in the name of science. Aka, In the name of Ne Ti Ni Te.
    Let's try not to forget to pay attention in class.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
    I just tried it, here is how it feels... makes your shoulder blade go backand your body spasms with an orgasmic pulse, then you have to channel that tingle into your hands and allow it to actually detach fromy our hands or fingers twards the target. Your body will then automatically do something to do what it does, lol. I guess its sorta like speaking through a smile, it automatically sends out good feelings.
    Are you talking about that chill that travels from the top of your back to the bottom? In that case, I thought only my sister and I knew how to do that consciously. Nice surprise. You have the shoulder blade roll right, but to actually get it to work, you have to also tighten the top of your butt muscles. Also, it works much better when you are actually in a cold temperature. The hands/fingers part is unnecessary, at least as far as I know. Any ideas on what this phenomenon could be? I always thought it had something to do with the spinal cord and forcing an action potential in the nerves.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonig to smack you Cone!

If you remember correctly, I had you do a small test for me one day and you became cold and shivered all over. You have the potential to be a very powerful witch. I am not as powerful as you could be! You stubborn brat!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. . . I was driving and tailgating some guy and he stuck his hand out the window and made a sharp movement as if casting some spell or something. It looked as if he was throwing 2 rapid pinches of salt back at me, that was the gesture.
    You sure it wasn't me? I have done that!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    . . . I was driving and tailgating some guy and he stuck his hand out the window and made a sharp movement as if casting some spell or something. It looked as if he was throwing 2 rapid pinches of salt back at me, that was the gesture.
    You sure it wasn't me? I have done that!
    Are you sure he wasn't just waving at you to get your damn car away from his so you both don't have an accident?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes perfect sense!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by universal
    aahhhhh, finaly a thread with other people like me hearing voices in their head :wink:
    leo?
    Hi fellow type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

at this entire thread.

I've never really tried any of this. Though when playing certain card games I have this superstition that if I bang my knuckles down painfully on the table and will the right card to come up, it does (ok, within 5 attempts or so :wink: ). My INTp cousin always protests when I tell him I can do this, but then it works and I gloat and he gets all exasperated. You know, t's really fun to try and convice an INTp of something ridiculous when they have nothing empirical to refute it with.

I agree that there's definitely possibilities in what you guys are saying. Nothing mystical though. Supernatural stuff is just natural stuff that we haven't figured out yet. Anything a cliche-user would metaphorically describe as "so thick you could cut it with a knife" is probably evidence of that. (Though alot of it is subtle physical cues, also.) Fear, sexual tension, etc. Someone needs to do a study putting different (Socionics) types of people together in a room, but they're not aloud to talk or interact overtly and maybe they should be blindfolded, and then describe the feeling the other person gave them and what functional vibes they got.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XcaliburGirl
    I agree that there's definitely possibilities in what you guys are saying. Nothing mystical though. Supernatural stuff is just natural stuff that we haven't figured out yet. Anything a cliche-user would metaphorically describe as "so thick you could cut it with a knife" is probably evidence of that. (Though alot of it is subtle physical cues, also.) Fear, sexual tension, etc. Someone needs to do a study putting different (Socionics) types of people together in a room, but they're not aloud to talk or interact overtly and maybe they should be blindfolded, and then describe the feeling the other person gave them and what functional vibes they got.
    That's a good idea for the Socionics Convention.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, never even crossed my mind. It'd be like that 7-up game(not the soda see *) we used to play when I was in elementary school... come to think of it... I hated that game. I think I was too embarrassed to pick people out or something.

Also, I was wondering, can the Ne/i thing be done only when you're in the vicinity of the person? How about over the internet? That'd be interesting.
    Edit: though I do NOT mean that the internet (like the cables etc.) would be the means of "communicating" the unconcious info.

*everyone except the 7 "it" people close their eyes and stick their thumbs up. Then the 7 each push down a different person's thumb, then the pushees had to guess who did it.
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7up! It reminds me very much of how america gets revenge on the bad guys
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7up! It reminds me very much of how america gets revenge on the bad guys
    *scratches head confusedly*
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I find it more amusing to just walk up behind someone, and see how high you can get them to jump.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread's premise sounds relly pop-psycho-crap. More crap than pop-psycho.

Creepy-heathiep

you people are deviants, the lowest outcasts of society. you aren't meant for normal human contact, you are predisposed to psychological and extrasensory manipulation. You use all your intellectual resources to harm fellow man, and create in them odd bodily sensations. just odd tho.

BYE i love this stuff, i'm gonna go make my roommate crap his pants

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heathiep
    you people are deviants, the lowest outcasts of society. you aren't meant for normal human contact, you are predisposed to psychological and extrasensory manipulation. You use all your intellectual resources to harm fellow man, and create in them odd bodily sensations. just odd tho.
    Instead of using so many words, it was sufficient something on the line of "you psycho nerds"

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by heathiep
    Instead of using so many words, it was sufficient something on the line of "you psycho nerds"
    OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T INSULT ME IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK MY LANGUAGE GO DO CRIME ASSHOLE!

Creepy-heathiep

OR ROW A BOAT.

GOD.

GOOOODD.

JERK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast