Thread: Wonderful INTJ's (ISFP point of view)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wonderful INTJ's (ISFP point of view)

I had copied the name just change it alittle.
    I believe every personality has effect my life in a positive way. But I decide to write about INTJ's as last night I just realize how much INTJ's have effected my life and express my feeling to INTJ's. It alot better if I can actualy remember what I thought last night but I'll do my best .Others ISFP's can join if they want.

They are wounderful. Get me active, outgoing. Brought me out from darknes and gave me light against the world. Stick up for me when I'm down, and lift me up when having a bad day. I appreciate their concern for me let me act like a kid, being myself with out being a back stabber. They let me calm them down without a fight. Get me to join them as to play a joke on a INFP teacher then running away . Happy as they don't get mad at me for teasing alittle by what they think about the world. Glad they understand when I joke or not and get me back. The older INTJs making me laugh when I think they act like my parents taking the leadership role over me as I can't be a leader.

Biggest impact they affected my life as the broke me out of my shell (getting me to open up and talk alot) it took 1 year but was well worth it. If it wasn't for them I would be dead silent.

I'll add more as I try to remember what I said earlier.

Well I express my feeling for them as best I could not best english but hope is readable. Well what you think? Believe it or not it was hard for me to get courage to write it . Feed back please.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhhh, make one about ENTps ... :wink:

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

edit
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never felt valued as an INTj before. At least I know now that INTjs are really valued.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have just that little difference that makes for an extremely interesting person, without that little difference that makes an extremely annoying one.

I'm not ISFp, but I'll still jump in on this one.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could do other personality type's I just know and were effected by INTJ's the most. I believe also every personality type has effect me in a positive way. I'll have to get to know more ENTP's first to be sure (In my town I know very few ENTP's but lots of INTJ's).
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp's are one of my favourite types as they know how to have FUN and I love the way they are ATTENTIVE to listening to myself due to their hidden agenda "to understand".

Oops.... how impersonal my decription was, oh well, that's the nature of an INTj. That's also the reason they seem aloof and let people be themselves without judging you any differently. For me, watching other people be themselves is all part of the master plan to understand you that bit better. See my other thread on the functional analysis.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn. i need to meet some isfp women.
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp's are the KEY for an INTj to have fun. INTj's are the KEY to open up an ISFp.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is so true. I have lots of memories, being with INTJ's. Funny to I could scare them easily and there one of the few types that let me be smarter than them :wink: .
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dstf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    Thanks Taz for the nice words. It gives me more confidence.
    But be careful with showing yourself smarter. Just don't cross the line.
    INTj's are irritated by smarter guys than themselves
    That why I do it once in a long while :wink: (just joking I don't even try to test them in smartness ). , But I like it when they get me back though when I play a joke on an INTJ and I like there reaction too, lol .
    ISFP, SEI