Thread: Relations of activity INTj - ISFp (LII-SEI)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Relations of activity INTj - ISFp (LII-SEI)

Relation of activity well-illustrated with Ehtan Hawke & Julie Delpy in Before Sunrise/Sunset.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. I am interested about this relationship. INTJ's can get me to open up pretty quick.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs and ISFps usually hit it off together faster than they do with ENTps and ESFjs. In fact, I have known ISFps who have at first avoided me because of my strong eye stare and my willingness to appraoch them.
    One ISFp girl I knew always told me she could tell when ever I looked at her and that I had strong eyes.

However, she eventually opened up to me and started telling me personal secrets about herself, like how she was afraid that she would flunk tests and started telling me about her personal life. Funny how the power of dualship can get an ISFp to open up and trust her dual.

But that is besides the point, acitivity partners are always the people most origionally attracted to each other. That does not mean that they can form a good solid relationship together, however.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree . I wouldn't probably be an ISFP if back in JR. high my good INTJ friend would of quit trying to get me to talk (it took her half a semester to get me to talk to her alot). Most my INTJ's friends would say I was act like a reserver at first. INTJ's pretty much broke my silence and got me to be more extroverted. I have to admit I like to play jokes on INTJ after getting to know them . There fun to be around . INTJ's are like my advisors too.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha. Me and an INTJ. I say I'll stick up for an INTJ but when it comes to try to be on the INTJ side with teachers. I end up being on the teacher side, for not even trying :wink: . I tend to get energy out of nowhere when hanging out with the INTJ's. Come on let's hear what INTJ's friendships with ISFP's .
    I guess I'm an ISFP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still feeling pretty bad at the fact my old INTj roommate got invited to this ISFps birthday party and I was not; especially since me and this ISFp girl share the same birthday ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFP, SEI