Thread: I Just Discovered

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I Just Discovered

That my best friend is an INTj.

This is interesting because if I take my type ENTp, and check out that corresponding chart thing on Socionics.us, it pretty much describes our relationship perfectly.

Strengthens the evidence for my being an ENTp even more.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of response are you expecting?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sex is awesome when it's done first thing in the morning.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I do not know, honestly. Perhaps a "Let's give three cheers for Ezra! Hoo-rah! Hoo-rah! Hoo-rah!" Otherwise, I am still left puzzled.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing thoughts with us, which means like living in the virtual world and having like a virtual family.

Nowadays there is a lot of people who considers it more important their social life in Internet than outside, it seems.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I Just Discovered

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra

This is interesting because if I take my type ENTp, and check out that corresponding chart thing on Socionics.us, it pretty much describes our relationship perfectly.

lol. Cool, you found your type?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Dunno, don't even know why I posted it to be honest. Make a revelation?

I dunno.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    eh, too much pressure some times.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond8
    Yeah but you totally know it's true
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    yeah. when you don't have to go to work or some such. :wink:

ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i prefer it when i have to go to work. besides, in the early morning it doesn't take much time at all to get ready to do it -- just "hello" and there it is. so much easier and more satisfying than spending hours in foreplay. not only does it energize me, but there's nothing worse than staying in bed all morning doing it when you want to be up doing something else. i say get it over with. :wink:

Ezra, if you believed yourself to be INTp, would your best friend then be ENTj?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    i prefer it when i have to go to work. besides, in the early morning it doesn't take much time at all to get ready to do it -- just "hello" and there it is. so much easier and more satisfying than spending hours in foreplay. not only does it energize me, but there's nothing worse than staying in bed all morning doing it when you want to be up doing something else. i say get it over with. :wink:
    yeah it's definitely easy, but foreplay is ahhh grreat, no? but sometimes quick is good. i just don't like it when i hafta be in too much of a hurry and that's a lot since i already can't get out of bed in the morning and am constantly running late. and, there's nothing better than staying in bed all morning and doin it!! that is if you're with somebody you feel safe with and care about.

ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah it's definitely easy, but foreplay is ahhh grreat, no? but sometimes quick is good. i just don't like it when i hafta be in too much of a hurry and that's a lot since i already can't get out of bed in the morning and am constantly running late. and, there's nothing better than staying in bed all morning and doin it!! that is if you're with somebody you feel safe with and care about.
    waking up next to someone and getting the initial touching/feeling/groping/holding going on is pretty good foreplay. The foreplay might just not last as long or be a tad different than it would if you're preparing for an entire night of...well ya know.

thread derailing in progress.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waking up next to someone and getting the initial touching/feeling/groping/holding going on is pretty good foreplay. The foreplay might just not last as long or be a tad different than it would if you're preparing for an entire night of...well ya know.

yeah. but then there's the no foreplay kind. hahaha ya gotta be in the mood for that lol.

ILE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. but then there's the no foreplay kind. hahaha ya gotta be in the mood for that lol.
    hmm, yeah... but that's still ok though...lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed. the contrast between sleeping one moment and instinctually finding each other's hot spots the next is highly charged. i wish all sex were morning sex. well, actually, if morning were dark, THEN it'd be perfect.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In winter time, especially if you are in the right parts of the globe, it is very dark in the morning...
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

indeed. the contrast between sleeping one moment and instinctually finding each other's hot spots the next is highly charged. i wish all sex were morning sex. well, actually, if morning were dark, THEN it'd be perfect.
    I've always been a fan of the afternoon or early morning with the sun shining through the windows kinda feller...lol
    I guess this is where the lights on or lights off difference comes into effect. I've known many of the lights have to be off before even taking my shoes off crowd. eh, whatever makes a person comfortable.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been a fan of the afternoon or early morning with the sun shining through the windows kinda feller...lol
    I guess this is where the lights on or lights off difference comes into effect. I've known many of the lights have to be off before even taking my shoes off crowd. eh, whatever makes a person comfortable.
    ahhh afternoon delight! for those of us alive in the 70's that is. lol. yeah i like the lights on and later in the day. at night i'm often too tired...

ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I may have used foreplay like...once in my life? Maybe I was feeling classy one night...twice perhaps, then?

Sex just recently became a "kosher" topic of conversation for my parents and I and my mom swears that foreplay is the key to good sex...not so sure about that one

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I may have used foreplay like...once in my life? Maybe I was feeling classy one night...twice perhaps, then?

Sex just recently became a "kosher" topic of conversation for my parents and I and my mom swears that foreplay is the key to good sex...not so sure about that one
    dude you've got to get with the program then.

foreplay is where it is at. totally.

this thread is now completely off topic now lol.

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I Just Discovered

yeah try not to be too whacked out so as to burden your brlilliant friend

lefty
    enfj 4w5

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, you do realise he is my friend and not my partner? I just decided to use the intertype relationships theory to describe our friendship because I think Augusta was wrong to use it for relationships only. It can adequately explain a business partner situation as well.

Creepy-bg

By the way, you do realise he is my friend and not my partner? I just decided to use the intertype relationships theory to describe our friendship because I think Augusta was wrong to use it for relationships only. It can adequately explain a business partner situation as well.
    I think that's how it's meant to be taken... relationships of all kinds (not just romantic)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, "relationships" means any form of interaction between people, essentially.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just discovered that my best friend is an ESTj (instead of an ISTj) through a test and her intertype relations with others (she has very good relations with ENFps in general). So I guess I have been experiencing duality for the past decade without noticing it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    I just discovered that my best friend is an ESTj (instead of an ISTj) through a test and her intertype relations with others (she has very good relations with ENFps in general). So I guess I have been experiencing duality for the past decade without noticing it.
    What was it like to discover that? Did you gain any new understandings?