Thread: And again, Who am I?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default And again, Who am I?

I used to think that I know who I am, but I am not so sure on that animore. If others don't remember, then in the past I identified my self being ILE, The Sercher. But I think that I am not from this type and the reason for that is how ILE can tell for others by the help of it's ,what decicions must be taken account in the future for ending succesfully something.I know how to recognize the in people and I am not that all to similar to them. So, I am thinking that I might actually be type. Perhaps IEI, The Lyricist or perhaps even EIE The Actor. This made me to ask from others, if they can, how to know weather or not you are type. Also how to tell if you have . I have some ideas ,but I wouldn't like to reveal them unless there is something to be certain in, right now I am only speculating.

I'll try to answer when I can get the internet. The computer in my home is out of order right now for a longer time already.
    Semiotical process

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be ENTp you have to smoke weed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer this question, I think you should study rmcnew's doubting of his own type.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No joke, I thought I could be an ethical type for the longest time only to find out it was my roiling hidden agenda screwing with my mind!

Damn you PoLR *shakes fist at PoLR *

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not so sure of being extroverted. I am not very energetic usually and I don'take the initiative. I am not a person to start a new project. I like to find an idea for my self and to hold it in my mind for a longer time. It is not there allways, but usually my thoughts go around on one idea. I don't interrupt into it's developement. I let the idea it self to grow where it needs to go. My experiences are artistic. Those ideas are usually spiritual, which I will let to take over me. That is why I like poetry. I gather all sort of experiences and then I will let them out and put into a paper.Like being one with the nature, that is one of those experiences. I don't think in words usually. I let my imagination to take over me. I am not in the present. My mind travells through the time into next moment and I play in my mind through the steps I will do in that future. I can be metaphorical. Watching the night sky may make me to feel like I am watching into emptiness. I can see harmony; like the trees and the house and the sky all mix up into something what is living painting. I badly feel my self. I feel like I am not real, that the world is a sort of a fantasy. And I travel through this dream. I can also be critical. I am not very interrupting into the presence, but when I do that, I usually step into the situation and I act practically.Without the thinking I know how to solve the situation so that I have extract my self from useless actions.I am also good at counting. I can be dramatic too and cheer up people, after I have thought through the stages of how to make people into laugh.My jokes are irnony and sarcasm. Here is how my mind and my body act.
    Semiotical process

Creepy-

Your all screwed up Just kidding. You sound like ILI to me (intp) and almost like IEI, but more critical. I think it takes time to get to know ourselves and in time you will see your own pattern more clearly. How old are you, if you dont mind me asking? If you do mind, just move on to your next comment

topaz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    I am not so sure of being extroverted. I am not very energetic usually and I don'take the initiative. I am not a person to start a new project. I like to find an idea for my self and to hold it in my mind for a longer time. It is not there allways, but usually my thoughts go around on one idea. I don't interrupt into it's developement. I let the idea it self to grow where it needs to go. My experiences are artistic. Those ideas are usually spiritual, which I will let to take over me. That is why I like poetry. I gather all sort of experiences and then I will let them out and put into a paper.Like being one with the nature, that is one of those experiences. I don't think in words usually. I let my imagination to take over me. I am not in the present. My mind travells through the time into next moment and I play in my mind through the steps I will do in that future. I can be metaphorical. Watching the night sky may make me to feel like I am watching into emptiness. I can see harmony; like the trees and the house and the sky all mix up into something what is living painting. I badly feel my self. I feel like I am not real, that the world is a sort of a fantasy. And I travel through this dream. I can also be critical. I am not very interrupting into the presence, but when I do that, I usually step into the situation and I act practically.Without the thinking I know how to solve the situation so that I have extract my self from useless actions.I am also good at counting. I can be dramatic too and cheer up people, after I have thought through the stages of how to make people into laugh.My jokes are irnony and sarcasm. Here is how my mind and my body act.
    Maybe you are infp; this post sounds kind of poetic.

I always picked up more F from you than T.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I am introverted. Introverts , I think, tend to know well what is going on inside of them selfs, but they don't inform others about that, like I don't usually. So they have to develope their secondary extroverted function to show for the people out side, what they are living through. I think that I am becoming into initial function dominant by exerceising my empathy and skills manipulateing with the oppinnions of other people. And also this is a good way to become more aware of your second function. So, I thoght that I am IXXP. Do you think that I could be ISFp actually in a some wierd reason? I know that Ti is not strong in me, cause I can't tie together different information (like:''The brain is the center of from where the human psyche is located. This means that there shouldn't be immortal soul in our self. That ends this centuries long debate over the location of ours true selfs.Latest discoveries in the filed of neuroscience have showed results that ...'' Ne+Ti is something like that. I can't be like this long time, my is bad at being so concentrated.) .

Pedro. I know that I am not INFp, caurse I can't stand Beta. They are all way too authocratic in there. So, don't be afraid that I could be your benefactor. I don't take your oppinnions lower than mine is. INFps , like to be important and being important is one of the Beta values , but I don't feel like that.
    Semiotical process