View Poll Results: What's my type based on VI?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha: ESFj

3 4.41%
  • Alpha: ISFp

3 4.41%
  • Alpha: ENTp

3 4.41%
  • Alpha: INTj

9 13.24%
  • Beta: ENFj

3 4.41%
  • Beta: INFp

4 5.88%
  • Beta: ESTp

4 5.88%
  • Beta: ISTj

9 13.24%
  • Gamma: ENTj

4 5.88%
  • Gamma: INTp

7 10.29%
  • Gamma: ESFp

3 4.41%
  • Gamma: ISFj

3 4.41%
  • Delta: ESTj

3 4.41%
  • Delta: ISTp

4 5.88%
  • Delta: ENFp

3 4.41%
  • Delta: INFj

3 4.41%

Thread: VI Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI Request

Edit: pics removed for now. I might put out some new pics or even a video later.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for some reason you remind me of XoX...only his pics smile more

TJ, my first impulse was Ti base, but I guess it could be Te
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is video an option? My first impression was ISTj.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    for some reason you remind me of XoX...only his pics smile more
    Is it because they have similar expressions?
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first impression is LII. amounts to absolutely a guess.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII - INTj
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti ego, not SLE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u seem ISTj to me 2...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems introverted Ti-ego types are getting most votes. I'm still waiting for more answers before making any hasty conclusions. Perhaps someone has a differing opinion or perhaps others will confirm the current diagnosis ISTp, ESTp, ENTj each have one vote and ENTp too basically.

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Is video an option? My first impression was ISTj.
    Video might be an option later but I don't have any currently available and I'm too busy to make one. Sorry. Good suggestion anyways. I like your avatar.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you not saying anything about yourself on purpose?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Are you not saying anything about yourself on purpose?
    Ah. Yes. At this point I was just looking for a VI poll. I think I let the vote go on for another 12 hours or so. Then I need to reflect on that a bit.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely IxTx. First guess INTp, second ISTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti ego, not SLE.
    Yeah.

Where I'd further guess ISTj > INTj

But I'd have no problem with INTj.

INTp -- it wasn't my first thought, but perhaps.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Ti ego, not SLE.
    Yeah.

Where I'd further guess ISTj > INTj

But I'd have no problem with INTj.

INTp -- it wasn't my first thought, but perhaps.
    Yea i agree with that
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted INTp/INFp, because my first thought was INTp, but you seem a lot more aware of other people and such than INTps. There is something about INTps that makes them look almost the same way in public situations and alone. It doesn't seem to apply to you.

Where did you guys see Se?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking Christ you're the clone of XoX
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is not an istj. LII or ILI. And what an interesting face. Not only does a member of this forum share it-- I see a faces like his all the time.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    this is not an istj. LII or ILI. And what an interesting face. Not only does a member of this forum share it-- I see a faces like his all the time.
    Seems a bit stiff/rigid.

Edit:
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj wouldn't create such a weak-willed impression(no offense, this guy). Look at him in his natural poses. He seems goofy, but very restrained. ISTj would seem much more rigid, mistrustful, and restrained. Not to mention that this guy has a pretty poorly looked after appearance(no offense again).
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj wouldn't create such a weak-willed impression(no offense, this guy). Look at him in his natural poses. He seems goofy, but very restrained. ISTj would seem much more rigid, mistrustful, and restrained. Not to mention that this guy has a pretty poorly looked after appearance(no offense again).
    I believe INTj, personally.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I should mention that you need to mentally remove two votes from every category as it looks like a couple goofballs went through and voted for every type.
    This seems like my cue to actually vote in this poll

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    I should mention that you need to mentally remove two votes from every category as it looks like a couple goofballs went through and voted for every type.
    This seems like my cue to actually vote in this poll
    Notice the edit
    haha... I compared the two posts for a full minute before I noticed the difference
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Thanks for answers. It seems this poll gave me INTj, ISTj and possibly INTp and some other types. Which I agree with on the surface. When I'm in my serious mode I do look IxTx.

I really liked this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I voted INTp/INFp, because my first thought was INTp, but you seem a lot more aware of other people and such than INTps. There is something about INTps that makes them look almost the same way in public situations and alone. It doesn't seem to apply to you.

Where did you guys see Se?
    It is interesting as it is the only post mentioning ethical type as a possibility. Very unique move. I also liked the way you spotted how I change among people. This is often very true. It doesn't really even show that well in those pictures. I can become quite extroverted given the right kind of company. About ...my relationship with is of kind where I think it sounds like an evil function but at the same time I do get satisfaction when I actually use it. It is the weapon of the kings after all I'm a bit unsure of the strength of my . I know I can absorb it ok though. I like the adrenaline it releases when you are exposed to it. Being exposed to makes me stronger too. It is energizing in a way.

Ahah. "The heath is on". But to the point. The bolded part is very accurate. I am naturally a bit goofy. I have a serious side and goofy side which more or less battle it out. In these pictures I decided to be rather restrained as I think that is what I more often am. My goofiness can surface quickly in right company though. Good boy heath Very perceptive. I can't really argue with the poorly looked after appearance either as I don't put much effort on clothes and hair and such even if I am interested in health issues and hygiene a lot. I wouldn't mind having a personal clothing and hair stylist but I'm not prepared to put much effort on that myself. Only the minimum needed to adapt to whatever community I am a member of at a given time. As a peculiarity I also like to wear somewhat loose clothes (especially shirts) as they give me a sense of freedom and mobility. They do look a bit sloppy though.

Anyways if someone has more comments on their mind please give them. Then I think I need to reflect this for a while. Thanks again

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I am naturally a bit goofy. I have a serious side and goofy side which more or less battle it out. In these pictures I decided to be rather restrained as I think that is what I more often am. My goofiness can surface quickly in right company though.
    So you made a choice to respond in a restrained manner instead of responding as you normally would?
    And you don't consider that attempting to fudge with the results?

Even the most extraverted F person is going to seem "restrained" or "mellow" when they are alone.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't mind having a personal clothing and hair stylist but I'm not prepared to put much effort on that myself.
    really?

really?

yeah actually

i wish my hair employed more people.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I am naturally a bit goofy. I have a serious side and goofy side which more or less battle it out. In these pictures I decided to be rather restrained as I think that is what I more often am. My goofiness can surface quickly in right company though.
    So you made a choice to respond in a restrained manner instead of responding as you normally would?
    And you don't consider that attempting to fudge with the results?

Even the most extraverted F person is going to seem "restrained" or "mellow" when they are alone.
    I decided to response in a restrained manner as I think that is what you'd typically see if you walk past me in the street. If you knock on my door and I open I will most likely look restrained. If you see me in an official setting I will most of the time look restrained. In photographs I will most likely look restrained unless the photographer is good at instilling emotions in me. I find it very hard to e.g. "decide to smile" unless there is some input from the photographer or the surrounding environment. I actually dislike it when I hear "smile more please" but no other effort to make me smile. However I do like it if someone can naturally make me smile without me having to force it.

Thus I am usually restrained and my facial expression is passionless and blank BUT it is not the whole truth in the sense that given the right circumstances I'm goofy. I would like a world around me which encourages me to be more goofy and expressive. I like to interact with people who encourage me to be more goofy and expressive. BUT when I'm alone or in a typical every day situation where this kind of encouragement does not usually exist (quite the opposite) I adopt a restrained expression which I tend to call "my natural expression" even if "my typical expression" would perhaps be a better word. I would think trying to act all goofy in a setting where I normally wouldn't would be more an attempt to fudge with the results. I also find it quite hard to "adopt" an expressive posture when taking photos of myself where "adopting" a restrained posture comes quite easily.

But thanks for all the answers. I think I need to provide more material in order to get more opinions. Ti-ego type (not likely SLE, LSI more so but doubting that too) is a good guess. INxp is a possibility. I can see extroverted types like ENTp and even ENFj technically possible but perhaps less likely. At this point I think I more or less call it a break from my part If someone has more things on their mind please share at this point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You forgot to mention ego LII.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    You forgot to mention ego LII.
    I did? I mentioned Ti-ego types.

I found this from a LII description but I can't tell how much should I trust these. This could be a description of me (referring to what anndelise wrote about whether I'm really restrained or just acting restrained):
    "Although the first impression of INTjs is that they are emotionless, when they become inspired during conversation an emotionality previously unseen begins to emerge. Their eyes start flashing with a fanatic light and their passion increases as the conversation progresses. However, they still try to maintain their self-control."

What is important here is the general tendency to try to maintain self-control and overall emotionless posture but also a yearning for passion which does surface strongly under right circumstances. Passion is Fe right? I can see potential for Se PoLR too as I am rather immune to the function and probably rarely use it myself (even though fascinated by it to some extent). My "Se" would likely be more in the realm of Fe e.g. when I take a determined and commanding posture it is often based on intensity which is "passion-based" and fundamentally emotional in its nature. Not really Se at all. It also makes me seem "angry and intense" and not "calm and collected" like I would think types strong in Se are when they are organizing other people and trying to make things happen and so on. In order to be determined I need to be intense. Calm and determined is way harder. I can easily become too intense too when I'm at it.

Some other things. I am more mobile than perhaps it looks in the pics where I'm rather stiff. Despite the overall stiffness of the posture I tend to "wiggle" and "move" all the time when I'm standing in one place and scan my surroundings. Or play with objects. I would think INTjs are more "collected" generally and this kind of behavior would be in the realm of ENTp. But this likely differs from individual to individual. My usage of voice is also different from some other people I tend to think are INTjs. I often talk in quite a loud and "rough" way and not that "smoothly" or with a toned down voice. These are all very superficial things though which might not be important at all. Let's call it a LII unless something new surfaces

Thanks again!