Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENTj women: where to find, how to spot female LIEs?

TIM
    ESI-3Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Mhm, you have a point.

Now, as for the differences:

- LIE-Te's weakest functions are Fe,Si,Fi. Aka the ones you are really good at. You can spot this type of LIE by their strict and overly enterprising manner, they are strongly focused on whatever strategy they pursue and disregard those who want to disturb them. Very principled and stubborn, manages things well. VERY dynamic. Keen on moral conduction of all things, criticizes flaws. Persistent and firm. Hates to be disrespected and has a temper connected to that. Able to mobilize support.

-LSE-Te's weakest functions are Fe, Ni, Fi. So they lack the intuitive element and not Si, which lends a manner that is more dry and serious, lacking in wit. Sharp and more vindictive than LIE-Te, the latter moves on with ease. Far more orderly and realistic in their projects, more disciplined. Quality >idea. Secretive about their feelings. Talks less, does more. Tireless worker, conservativist (while LIE likes all things novel), monitors order religiously and is occupied with real-life functionality. Rather does everything on their own.

As for your agenda of attracting a LIE-Te, stay grounded at first. When you feel lonely (= incomplete), you will get only 50% of a person, equally. Look for someone complementary who doesn't fill a void, but is attracted to you as a 100%-person, being a 100% person themselves. When you can't deal with being lonely on your own, your dual can't fix that. When they're gone, you're lonely again, and that can happen any day. So watch out when Fi's dependency enters the picture and reflect on what other wishes besides having a dual are there. Look for an environment to be in that values Te instead so you can develop your character (this forum is a good choice ). Health level is very important when attracting one's dual, you would probably attract LIE-Te already if your ESI-ness was in full bloom. Meaning: character development > dualization. Dualization can help develop character but working on oneself does matter before jumping right into it.
    In my understanding, assuming that subtypes exist, a preference for the base function positively strengthens all of the inert functions (functions 1, 4, 6, and 7) and correspondingly weakens all of the contact functions (functions 2, 3, 5, and 8).

As such, otherwise weak Si and Se in the case of LIE, and Ni and Ne in the case of LSE, would be strengthened, and otherwise strong Ni and Ne in the case of LIE, and Si and Se in the case of LSE, would be weakened. Would the difference not be rather negligible then? But then Sol says subtypes do not exist.

TIM
    ESI-3Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    This information is enough to type correctly with good probability.
    Socionics (MBT, Jung's typology) has no objective basis and single-valued methods - it operates with possibilities in significant ranges and multiple interpratations, so debating means not much. One makes one conclusion, the other makes other on same data, and there is no way they may protect their opinion with high objectivity. People just share their subjective types opinions and speculations - this is main aim and the only possibility today. The more an opinion gets agreements, the more probability it's correct. (But what if the majority that is agreeing are lacking in their understanding, and the people who actually understand Socionics are a select few who remain ignored as the minority or otherwise do not participate) When people don't know external opinions about type beforhand, they have typing match ~15-20% in average, and as this is higher than random such sharing of opinions has a sense. Such is common typing on forums and best way to use them still.

There must be some objective way of typing, otherwise Socionics seems kind of crap. Perhaps you can link me to articles/a blog that portray a good understanding of the fundamentals of Socionics, and expands upon them appropriately with coherent type descriptions.

> May someone explain how to differentiate LIE women from LSE women?

Like any 2 types. Compare types descriptions and intertype effects with your type to assume to which side a woman is closer. Examples will help to understand the difference between types.

> Particularly the Te subtypes.

There are no subtypes in normal socionics. Those are baseless hypotheses.

You said Socionics has no objective basis. How are subtypes any worse?

> I stay true to myself, but there must be a few things I can do that attract LIE women more than if I didn't do them.

When you behave like is natural for your type, you are such.
    Also your type may be other. I recomend to make typing thread to check it.

The only other possibility is ILI, and I doubt a questionnaire would be sufficient.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My claim is not that LIEs in general do this, this is about me and yes I am biased as hell about what I like since we're talking Gamma here
    ok but you were actually engaging in this behavior. (Admitting to being biased, and then using bias as an excuse to dismiss the factual accuracy of what you are saying, is also easily one of the most non-LIE things you can do.)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    ok but you were actually engaging in this behavior. (Admitting to being biased, and then using bias as an excuse to dismiss the factual accuracy of what you are saying, is also easily one of the most non-LIE things you can do.)
    Yep. You hear that? It's the sound of my 4-wing laughing in the distance.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. You hear that? It's the sound of my 4-wing laughing in the distance.
    irrelevant

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    irrelevant
    You actually bother replying (hilarious) so it is irrelevant to /you/ but not objectively irrelevant. Judging me negatively doesn't say anything about me but a whole lot about your character, but you are forgiven.
    So, what is your objective? If you think I'm not LIE, provide arguments for another type, go to my V.I thread with the 80Q questionnaire. Input about me is always welcome, be honest. If you find my reasoning flawed, go on and write something about LIE women yourself to contribute to the discussion. If you just dislike my way of doing things, no problem, sashay away into your lane while I stay in mine.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You actually bother replying (hilarious) so it is irrelevant to /you/ but not objectively irrelevant. Judging me negatively doesn't say anything about me but a whole lot about your character, but you are forgiven.
    So, what is your objective? If you think I'm not LIE, provide arguments for another type, go to my V.I thread with the 80Q questionnaire. Input about me is always welcome, be honest. If you find my reasoning flawed, go on and write something about LIE women yourself to contribute to the discussion. If you just dislike my way of doing things, no problem, sashay away into your lane while I stay in mine.
    Yes that's fair. I've spent too much time trying to respond to people who have irreconcilable differences on this site. My apologies.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I saw those threads. People seem to be going off of limited information to reach their conclusions, and few people are actually debating the types. There are a few people who oppose some of the typings but sufficient reasoning is nowhere to be found. I'm talking about the LIE typings specifically.

But thank you for the replies. May someone explain how to differentiate LIE women from LSE women? Particularly the Te subtypes. I stay true to myself, but there must be a few things I can do that attract LIE women more than if I didn't do them. Please help, I am lonely
    To attract LIE women, just be yourself. The little questions ESIs ask mostly related to sensory stuff is really pleasant, we notice that you are caring. When you are talking about something you have heard/read or listening to us talk about facts that are exciting to us, and then suggesting your own understanding of what we said and offering us a new perspective is really great. Offering us ethical advice when we are stuck is very appreciated. Basically be your caring warm calm self and we like that (:
    LIE women can be found at universities or sports classes/gyms I think. We are usually focused on the task at hand but some features give us away, like the specific gait, bouncy walk, going from heel to toe, and we move fast. We are very direct and usually honest, sometimes point out people's flaws in their own face as a joke, but rarely gossip. We smile a lot, more so around people we like, we wear sporty or formal clothes and use little to no makeup. If we notive you ESIs we initiate contact for sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12