Thread: Scorn and Ridicule

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Scorn and Ridicule

I realized that Ti people point out flaws left and right and get pleasure from it. If the flaw exists anyone has the right to correct it.

This I already knew though but... it made me realize this (and I hope ENTps and ESTps read the following carefully)...

Fi people look for power relation errors left and right, and get pleasure from it. If the flaw exists anyone has the right to correct it . So basically if you sin in a relational way and break trust, every fricking Fi person will either read your guilt, or see it and scorn the hell out of you. A pretty neat societal mechanism.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're on to something, as usual, Slava.

I spose we shouldn't personalize F remonstrations, then? :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spose we shouldn't personalize F remonstrations, then?
    He he yeah, isn't that a weird concept? I used to get offended by Fi people sometimes for telling me what soemthign is wrong. How was it WRONG? Wrong is when somethign isn't logical . Now I see, and now I feel bad for correcting Fi people's logical mistakes, and desperatly seeking them out. I must have appeared to them like a caniving asshole .

But now that we see that Fi is some sort of system of its own, lets find a way to model it on PC and make AI , though of course we would need to figure out the other functions, we have Te and Ti modeled already. (Ne and Ni too sorta with neural nets)
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany