Thread: some old blog entries, please type

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default some old blog entries, please type

-snip-

Creepy-bg

I've only read the first few but I like your style of writting (despite being a bit lowkey or something... I can't explain it... there's a certain umm.... morosenss or somthing.... hope that doesn't give offense) Yer a great writter though.

am I supposed to pick a type? cause I'm no good with that part

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: some old blog entries, please type.

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    "In a rare instance of role reversal, the earth will become an asteroid and strike itself!"

Did not read all of it, but I read a good deal. I think the largest impression I got from your writing was . Lots of attention to detail, with a focus on food, on sensation, on how you felt physically and how you sensed things should be. So if that's accurate, I'm fairly confident you'd be in Alpha or Delta. I think INTj (Si Hidden Agenda) or ISTp (Si ego), not necessarily in that order. INTp might be possible if I'm misattributing the , but it seemed to be dripping with it to me.

For some reason INTj jumps out at me, but I can't adequately defend that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: some old blog entries, please type.

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    "In a rare instance of role reversal, the earth will become an asteroid and strike itself!"

Did not read all of it, but I read a good deal. I think the largest impression I got from your writing was . Lots of attention to detail, with a focus on food, on sensation, on how you felt physically and how you sensed things should be. So if that's accurate, I'm fairly confident you'd be in Alpha or Delta. I think INTj (Si Hidden Agenda) or ISTp (Si ego), not necessarily in that order. INTp might be possible if I'm misattributing the , but it seemed to be dripping with it to me.

For some reason INTj jumps out at me, but I can't adequately defend that.
    Something with is definitely happening, I agree. Just not sure what form it's taking.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee