Thread: Beta types dealing with deep rooted insecurity

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beta types dealing with deep rooted insecurity

deleted
    Last edited by guest32456; 12-30-2020 at 01:12 PM.
    Five/Tanzhe

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's true, it's true! =[ Actually, I've never really thought deeply about this, but it's true. I've known many Betazoids such as myself and the one thing we all have in common is that strange insecurity deep down. It's like a hidden source of pain we wallow in at times when depressed. I think we like to cover it up with displays of Se.. but yes, I have no real idea where this insecurity comes from..

It's like ENFjs & INFps are never quite sure of themselves and want to constantly know that yes, this is certain. This will happen. ESTps and ISTjs I think question the meaning of what they're doing a lot.. it's basically just us being all Dual-seeking so perhaps other types are also insecure.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, the exact opposite for me, it's deep-rooted security. I have been insecure about things in my life but I have never experienced insecurity at the core of my being or even close to the core. It's all been shallow and temporary, things I can shake off with a good night's sleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your replies.

I was just wondering - what exactly is this insecurity about? Does it come from fear of failure, for example? Or is it a 'spiritual thirst'?

Thanks again.

Yours,
    Five/Tanzhe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always wandering on a knifes edge when it's about these things. I can not see that ever changing. I'm like a big roulette game

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just always worried that I'll never be good enough for anyone. I'm constantly over-worrying and I guess I constantly need reassurance. Well whatever, I hate being ENFj...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    I'm just always worried that I'll never be good enough for anyone. I'm constantly over-worrying and I guess I constantly need reassurance. Well whatever, I hate being ENFj...
    I wish I was more ENFj.
    ISTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maguoo
    I wish I was more ENFj.

Awwwww. That's so ISTJ-Adorable. The thing that's hard is that ISTJs are so theoretically common, I guess, they say, and ENFJs are really pretty rare. But believe me we would warm people up for you and give them a does of ESTP when they were messing with you and you know...Generally hope to see a spring in your step .... ISTJs are amazing workers and socializers in the world. They've got heart when nobody else does. And they can be hardasses, too, and the world needs that, because the ISTJ is loyal to an ethical cause in the end.

Take care,

Lefty
    enfj 4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

find your IT. You know whats right in the world. You know you have value. I wonder if being swarmed with all the deltas around you ( i read in another string) is getting to you. I'm lucky in my work place to have an ISTJ ...otherwise i'd be a snack for the sharks, but luckily logic & ethics towards groups prevails in my work environment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Five
    Thank you for your replies.

I was just wondering - what exactly is this insecurity about? Does it come from fear of failure, for example? Or is it a 'spiritual thirst'?

Thanks again.

Yours,
    It comes from the struggle that is prevailant in the lives of betas. The willingness to question things, the willingness to see more deeply into things, the plight of being perhaps the most ethical quadrant around. Its scary to have values in this world and values that are related to whats going on in the world now and not so much rooted in oppressive dogma. we are dangerous in the world. Unfortunately we're not inspiring groups or havent been for years, but with all the climate stuff going on, and a potential shift in american politcs etc it is going to be our time again and we all find that we were right all along. We were right all along.

Love you, betas.

lefty
    enfj 4w5

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    what were you saying

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i'm so cool that i'll post replies to 2007 threads.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    It's like ENFjs & INFps are never quite sure of themselves and want to constantly know that yes, this is certain. This will happen. ESTps and ISTjs I think question the meaning of what they're doing a lot.. it's basically just us being all Dual-seeking so perhaps other types are also insecure.
    Good point.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think insecurity is a beta thing at all. Everyone is insecure....at least about something in their lives.