EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this person

His myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=172427472

i think he's infp but not sure...he's very friendly. He acts different around his guy friends and tries to keep that "nice guy" image around females. Me and him have very emotional conversations. He changed after his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. He used to be faithful and very dedicated to the people in his life and he liked his ex because she appeared to be quiet and nice. He used to like me about a year ago and I didn't return the feelings back. However, this April we dated for about ten days but I broke up with him after I leanred that he was still with his ISFp girlfriend. She thought he was boring and was avoiding him. We stopped talking for a long period of time and wnet as far as to tell me to stay away when he was the one initiating all the conversations. He told me after the break up that he was heart broken but aparently he told someone that he was messing with me when he told me that. He also told that same person that he only told him that to not show his emotions. Now he is trying to be friendly and is calling more.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI this person

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    I could only see one picture, not enough.

Here's an attempt, take it with a pinch of salt --

i think he's infp but not sure...he's very friendly. He acts different around his guy friends and tries to keep that "nice guy" image around females. Me and him have very emotional conversations.
    Ok, this suggests Alpha or Beta.

He changed after his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. He used to be faithful and very dedicated to the people in his life and he liked his ex because she appeared to be quiet and nice.
    So perhaps he's an extrovert.

He used to like me about a year ago and I didn't return the feelings back. However, this April we dated for about ten days but I broke up with him after I leanred that he was still with his ISFp girlfriend. She thought he was boring and was avoiding him.
    "Boring"? Well, if she is indeed ISFp, that would suggest lack of for him, so Alpha is probably out. Assuming she is really ISFp.

We stopped talking for a long period of time and wnet as far as to tell me to stay away when he was the one initiating all the conversations. He told me after the break up that he was heart broken but aparently he told someone that he was messing with me when he told me that. He also told that same person that he only told him that to not show his emotions. Now he is trying to be friendly and is calling more.
    I guess ENFj, himself.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops forgot it was private, here are some pictures:

he hates our Fe...When I was shouting in NY he told me to quiet down...when we start laughing loudly he gets annoyed... He told eliphalet to grow up when she was playing with her tomogatchi... We were thinking that he was IXFp for a while... Alot of people think of him as boring.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj is not likely..He's definetly a p...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp subtype.

On a side note, his myspace layout is pretty distracting. I couldn't really make out the words against the picture in the background.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    ENFp subtype.

On a side note, his myspace layout is pretty distracting. I couldn't really make out the words against the picture in the background.
    ENFp is pretty interesting but I highly doubt he's ENFp...I think he's definetly introverted...I think he's actually INFp but not sure...Me and my friends thought he was either that or ISFp
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah ENFP for me too.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Yeah ENFP for me too.
    ENFp is out of the question...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the most hilarious statement I have heard in this forum
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the most hilarious statement I have heard in this forum
    hahah but seriously i think he's ixfp...not sure if he's intuitive or sensing...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ is still a possibility.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kinds of friendships does he have? Does he hang out with people that he has known for a long time?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, ENFP is my final answer

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watever u say but he's not ENFp
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err.. I think ENFp too. Probably.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you know that?

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you know that?
    he's definetly introverted...I know that he hates my Fe but I think that he actually might be an INFp Fe subtype...He doesn't carry that ENFp sense of humor and trust me I'm around a handful of ENFp's..
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the description sounds infp or enfj, pics look infp. I dont know any male enfps, so I might not have a good basis to exclude him from enfp. ENFps are not snarky. INFps are. Sounds like your relation could be mirror in the way that there is some adjustment behavior going on with him towards you.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, some ENXps can appear introverted as well.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Looks ESFp to me, or maybe ESTp.
    or maybe esfp.. (to one tree hill lover)

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Looks ESFp to me, or maybe ESTp.
    or maybe esfp.. (to one tree hill lover)
    that's definetly a different one but i know lots of ESFp's and he doesn't act like any of them...ahhhh this is soo confusing...People who know him on the forum like nerv_damage and eliphalet are gonna add more...I guess I'm being biased because we dated...
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think treehilluver might be biased in her opinion... The INFp who is next to me (he made an account recently nerv_damage) right now has known him longer and is closer to him so lesse what he has to say... I personally don't think he's INFp as I don't like him very much, it's a mutual dislike. Anyways...

He never wants to get married, doesn't believe there's a person out there for him. He goes around messing with girls but hasn't really liked anyone. He shows interest in anyone willing to mess around, and can't stand girls who aren't easy. Most likely not agressor.

Hobbies include: All he likes to do is party. He likes romantic movies. He listens to crappy mushy stuff . Fun to be around, touchy, loves practical jokes. Never serious. Will even laugh at someone in a shitty mood. Conversations with my friend include getting away from everyone, escaping. The INFp wants to escape responsibilty, but he might want other reasons. He's always looking for a thrill.

His mom passed away a while ago, and ever since then he hasn't been able to really love anyone, and also destructive to himself and those around him. Alcohol and pot basically, and wants to bring others down with him, but that might be only how it seems. He could also be enjoying himself so much that he wants to share it with everyone.
    INFp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in eliphalet's post above mine, i speak about the person. If you have any questions, direct them at me. I've seen many sides of the person including what i believe to be his true side. onetreehillluver has only seen one.
    INFP

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err... ENTp? Possible?
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err... ENTp? Possible?
    my dad and three of my friends are ENTp and i wouldn't rule it out but i don't think its possible cuz i cant compare him to them.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI this person

ESTj

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You kinda hinted that he defended quieter people and told more outgoing people to shut the fuck up didn't you? To me that's the most ENFp thing in the universe.

When I'm with my ENFp cousin she always protects me and if like a few people are trying to get to be more outgoing she'll be all 'shut the fuck up he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.' (she doesn't say it like that but she's pretty assertive about it) But when she wants me to do something she'll ask really sweetly. She can be bossy herself, she just doesn't like it when she sees that behavior displayed in other people lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp is very possible and ESTj is out of the question.
    INFP