Some thoughts on the problems of QI couples -- basically each one would be "fooled" by the dual-seeking that is the other's PoLR.
- LII - ILI: Problems on - : could that relationship even start? Only if they happened to be "thrown" in the same place and situation. The ILI would wait forever for the LII to take the initiative, and the LII would find the ILI's lack of Fe depressing. Proper only for geek-talk and probably extremely rare in romantic relationships.
- ILE-LIE: it would flounder on , which is to say: the LIE would be annoyed at the perceived lack of definition and reliability in the relationship on a daily basis, and their day-to-day lives would be unhealthy, messy and chaotic on daily basis, to the unhappiness of the ILE. Fi-Si means: no understanding of what the other one wants of the relationship on a daily basis.
- ESE-SEE : : the SEE would push them both into activities that would just unsettle the ESE, who would not understand what was the point of anything but hope that the SEE knew that they were doing. Probably several blunders. Lack of Ni-Ti: no clear sense of direction, like a machine gun out of control.
- SEI-ESI: this one could start better than the LII-ILI one, but it could only work at the level of fun and naive activities such as sports. The ESI would find the SEI inconstant and unhelpful and untruthful and unreliable, and the SEI would just find the ESI boring and cold and rigid. Te-Ne - no idea of what to do differently, together, so boredom - or lots of strange ideas that go nowhere.
- IEI-EII: I can see this starting if they are already in the same social situation, at the Fe level (which the EII would not separate from Fi). The consequence would be chaos in the area of Te-Se: accumulation of wealth. Disastrous financial decisions.
- EIE-IEE - could start easily. Problems on Ti-Si: lots of confusion as to how to organize their daily affairs. Paralysis in chaos.
- SLE-LSE - now that is interesting. Ni-Fi. It could actually work for a while, if both are deluded as to what the other sees for the relationship in the longer term. The LSE would think that the SLE is a bit nuts but stay because "we love each other" and the SLE would think that the LSE is a sort of useful hanger-on who does not contribute much to their mutual goals.
- LSI-SLI: this could also start in favorable circumstances. Fe-Ne problems. They would stagnate in daily routine and barely speak to each other, bored to death. But could manage their daily affairs well.