Thread: Quirk Satellite Div's Type

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quirk Satellite Div.'s Type

It looks like I have been running around this forum enough without outside of a few members, collective discussion about my type. After long deliberation, I am pretty sure that I am INTp, however I may also be deluded and insane, so let's see if we can agree upon my type.

What about me?
    -- I am currently a 19 year old university sophomore studying something along the lines of manufacturing engineering.
    -- In the past, I was never really attentive to my relationships with other people. Sometimes weeks could go by, and I wouldn't even think about socializing or doing things with other people unless someone called me or rang my doorbell. I use to never see socializing as something important, I was almost oblivious to developing relationships with other people.
    -- If anything, I sometimes get too caught up daydreaming, or thinking about out subjects and topics not at hand. Ever since I was young, sometimes I just end up pacing around, flailing my appendages around, for several minutes stuck in my own thoughts, before I then realize that I just ran away from something that I need to focus on and complete as soon as possible.
    -- I become anxious very easily and very quickly, which causes problems when trying to do work; I become so anxious that I can't focus, to a point where I feel like I can't control the thoughts in my head.
    -- In the past year, I have been trying harder to become more proficient in socialization and maintaining relationships with other people, but it's still not easy for me; I am always unsure about how I am doing socially, or if I'm actually just something more than just a conversation station.
    -- My thoughts are always flustered and unsure; people always perceive me as someone who tries to think too much and who just needs to plan out what they are saying ahead of time.
    -- That said, I have a difficult time verbalizing my thoughts into words. This leads to a source of confusion and misunderstanding with people.

That's it for now. Sorry if this list is a bit ambiguous- I am tired and am on the verge of falling asleep. I now need to get on to another line of work unrelated with determining my type. I will get back to this later, and I won't forget to put more detail into my ambitions, my preferred environment, more specifics on how I deal with people, what I look for in friends and relationships, etc. A video is coming- not sure how soon, but it is coming. Thanks to everyone who partakes in this thread's topic.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp subtype.

Creepy-bg

ESFp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like you
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tentatively ILI.

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    tentatively ILI.

I'm sticking with IP-Te, and I don't really see much Si in his communication style, so INTp.