Thread: Snooty Bitch

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Snooty Bitch

This ladies weak makes me want to slap the shit out of her: http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/careerist/30949

Creepy-bg

I saw that her name was Penelope Trunk and had to immediately close the window for fear of snooty bitch contamination

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

btw, I know the person who wrote that Star Trek episode in real life. He's a wonderful guy.

Creepy-bg

serrious?

tribbles rock! they're like the ultimate expression of ISFpness

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yep, sure do. Lives in Long Beach, California... and we're pretty good friends. He even invited me to a private section on his online forum. He might visit this place actually so I better be careful...he visits online forums A LOT actually.

He's gay as hell though. Not that it as anything to do with anything (you may already know that), I just wanted to say 'gay as hell.'

Here's his website: http://www.gerrold.com/

Wow his pic does look kinda ENTp-ish doesn't it?

Then again I'm in a phase where I think everybody is either an ENTp or ISFp haha.

Creepy-bg

huh he's written for alot of good shows... wonder what his scifi books are like. ever read any?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I haven't read any of his books, but I want to. I'm really just too lazy to order one on amazon.com lol. On the forums though is writing style is pretty much 'witty one-liners.'

There's also a new movie coming out that is based on his real-life experience of having to adopt an unwanted child. http://www.martianchild.com/

Creepy-bg

*looks both ways*

I think I've got a few of his books in a huge scifi ebook compilation I got off the bittorrent sites... I definately recognize the name.

Creepy-bg

he doesn't seem to be connected to any of my favorite authors though (doesn't show up in the dedications or "other" books advertised in the back. hell I'll try anything once though

(don't tell him they've got his books on bittorrent, that might bum him out )

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't know, maybe. He has anti-Gamma qualities. He's not really concerned with 'making money' even though yes he is pretty well-off being a sort of 'celebrity.' He wants to 'make the world a better place' like the Deltas, but he has no really strict moral guidelines and believes we can't judge people by 'right' or 'wrong' and 'good' or 'bad.' His sense of morals is very alpha-ish I think.

So I doubt he would even be upset by that. He doesn't like to be in power over people at all, and that honestly sometimes bothers me only because I just think he's so smart and that he could be president. He doesn't like to exert authority at all though, and that's probably a very good thing. He will give up his moderation priveleges to other people or ask people what they should do about it. That's not always a good thing though, cause sometimes he just needs to lock a person out without asking for permission.

He's not a perfect little angel though. I still disagree with some of the things he says, and he's always approachable enough that I can tell him so. Just an overall great person. He is more or less my identical though, so we tend to agree with everything the other person says so we can't talk that long without being bored, but I hero-worship him a lot.

Creepy-bg

he sounds like good people. I especially like scifi authors who can grasp the coolness of P2P sharing and all that, it's the future ya know? information wants to be free (and all that :wink: )

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

haha yeah totally

Creepy-bg

this thread is testiment to alpha's amazing superpowers at staying-on-topic

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

staying on topic is so overrated. I rarely stay on topic on these internet memes.

I can probably stay on topic about how much I hate having to stay on topic though.

Creepy-bg

I have no idea what you said but I agree

nah... yeah... I'm into the freeflow of discussion. people who bitch about "on topic" are fn annoying. It's not like you can't just pick up where you left off for God's sake.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

bionic goat your little symbols make me have dirty thoughts, if you just reverse them:

Creepy-bg

you must be INTj then

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmm nah I'm ENTp as far as I know but I do love ESFjs going out and taking care of everybody so I can just sit on my ass and think about having sex. (I hate to use them but they don't mind it... I pretty much don't know how to function without an ESFj present anyway, only because I'm so used to them being in my life)