Thread: Who am I? WHOOO?!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who am I? WHOOO?!?!?

Removed by User Request
    Last edited by DeleteMePLOX; 01-23-2008 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Who am I? WHOOO?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba
    Silliness aside what type do you guys think I am? It's been a long time since I've received any suggestions and I honestly never did figure out what I am.

And No poll this time, I wanna see some gum flappin'
    How about a description then, so that some of us who may not be familiar with you can have something to work with?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MIKE JONES
    entp-ti 6w7

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    shitty you beat me to it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely drawn to your posts. I like clicking on your links and generally find you interesting, perhaps because of your modest insightfulness and the sx/sp vibe.

I might think you were my supervisor, but INFj/ENFj seem unlikely for you (at least insofar as I can tell). I do see much potential for INFp or ENFp, though, because you strike me as more irrational than rational.

IEE might be the best option, followed by IEI. IEE would allow for you to be the narrative type that you seem to be. And the comparative or illusionary relation might be the thing between us.

I base the preceding on how I respond to you. I haven't been around long enough to know much of your history.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Creepy-bg

yeah I never considered IEE but you do give me that vibe more than IEI I think. Then again... lol

I don't know what this will tell me but how natural was cartooning for you? (I've sed it b4 but yer fning awsome at it )

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha every time i see this chick i feel like laughing. Even her name is funny. Looks to me like your the most unique creature on this forum

I guess ISFp, probablly because of your art. My ISFp friend loves to draw comics and they are always zany and funny like yours. Last one i saw was of his kid (he married early) with a massive ear to ear smile on his face getting into misadventures.

IEE is probablly your other possibility i suppose. I just wish i could draw
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba
    Silliness aside what type do you guys think I am? It's been a long time since I've received any suggestions and I honestly never did figure out what I am.
    Yes you did. Based on the information you provided us with about a year ago, it was possible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are an INFp. If you have forgotten the arguments, you could check that thread again. Unless the relevant parts of that information is incorrect, we should believe that you are an INFp. There is no reason to open your case again, unless you have some new, relevant information that would change the overall view on your type.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think probably beta NF.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think she comes off as similar to the INFp - F subtype description (is Clover one? - they are similar to each other, and contrast slightly with raisonpure and misutii (N subtypes, I read somewhere ) - I think Clover + ChibiKeba seem more similar to ISFps than raisonpure + misutii, which might be expected if their is stronger, but I have been wrong before on subtype things. I think ISFp is possible, but think this F subtype description for INFp fits best:

DIPLOMAT
    Ethical subtype produces the impression of soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears voodushevlennym and optimistic. It possesses a good feeling of humor. About its problems and failures it can tell with the smile. It is ironic, sly, not predicted and inconsistent in the behavior and the conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistichen, obayatelen, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant, even theatrical. The gait is graceful, is rapid. The speech is emotional, is rich in nuances, sometimes melodious.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    I think she comes off as similar to the INFp - F subtype description (is Clover one? - they are similar to each other, and contrast slightly with raisonpure and misutii (N subtypes, I read somewhere ) - I think Clover + ChibiKeba seem more similar to ISFps than raisonpure + misutii, which might be expected if their is stronger, but I have been wrong before on subtype things. I think ISFp is possible, but think this F subtype description for INFp fits best:

DIPLOMAT
    Ethical subtype produces the impression of soft, charming and emotional person. It usually appears voodushevlennym and optimistic. It possesses a good feeling of humor. About its problems and failures it can tell with the smile. It is ironic, sly, not predicted and inconsistent in the behavior and the conversation. Creating original contrasts, it can unexpectedly prick and so rapidly embrace, kiss. Artistichen, obayatelen, are natural in the contact, now and then even with the nuance of familiarity and unceremoniousness. It knows how to draw together distance. It is courteous, amiable and thoughtful. At times it is simply fascinating, is so great of its skill pleasing and of locating to itself people. It knows how to persuade. It presents requests in such form, which to it is difficult to refuse. Motions are elegant, even theatrical. The gait is graceful, is rapid. The speech is emotional, is rich in nuances, sometimes melodious.
    yeah Chibi deffinately appears all kinds of voodushevlennym... that's fer sure! (I don't know if she's got much obayatelen though)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp or INFp. I say ISFp>INFp because maybe Si>Se. But you're a tricky one. You don't always come off as an introvert here either so I suppose it's even possible you're ENFj or ESFj. But I think either ISFp or INFp.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pizjfw[ohar[gheshg the next person who says IEE get shot. Fe creative out the ass. I'd guess SEI>IEI
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreamy INFp smile, yo.

But without the Ni (or more accurately, badass Se) subtype's mixture of abrasiveness, brashness, coldness, defiance (door slamming and kicking), eeriness (egoism), flair for interpreting symbols, gloom, heaviness, impatience, judgmental declarations, killer vibes, and loudness. Fortunately.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But... I think she's IEE. Or SEI. I just don't feel the Identical vibe... =/ I just don't. She's too cheery.

And.. purple.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Dreamy INFp smile, yo.

But without the Ni (or more accurately, badass Se) subtype's mixture of abrasiveness, brashness, coldness, defiance (door slamming and kicking), eeriness (egoism), flair for interpreting symbols, gloom, heaviness, impatience, judgmental declarations, killer vibes, and loudness. Fortunately.
    But raison... I think I'm the Fe subtype.. but after this description of Ni and reading more of your posts, I can definitely see myself as an Ni subtype. I'm all of what you just typed above.

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    Dreamy INFp smile, yo.

But raison... I think I'm the Fe subtype.. but after this description of Ni and reading more of your posts, I can definitely see myself as an Ni subtype. I'm all of what you just typed above.
    Damn, looks like the description needs improvement. If you'll remember my videos, we are very different on the surface -- almost completely different types (ie. INFp vs INTp). Except for the frantic blinking, it's hard to see you as a reflection of myself. Can you come up with quotes of what others have said about you? Can you give an account of the impression you make on others? I could use your help in writing down a description that clearly distinguishes the Ni subtype from the Fe subtype.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, people have always called me a very determined person.. but then again, I seem to fluctuate a lot between Fe and Ni subtype.. but honestly, around people I am comfortable with.. I am much more affectionate, and very bubbly.. so I guess my "true" self is an Fe subtype.

People though, have called me cold, brash, abrasive (your words ) many times! They always accuse me of not saying Hi to them in the halls or wherever cause I seem dazed out and sort of mean looking. I apparently intimidate people too.. =/ I really don't get that.. I swear I'm not doing it on purpose, it just is my natural reaction in unfamiliar situations to kinda shut myself down and become very introverted. Otherwise, I am very open and friendly.

They say I'm overly melodramatic, definitely. They say I make a big deal out of nothing and I seem insecure and "searching" for something.. and also that I feel too deeply. Yeah, that's a big one - everyone is certain I am a huge romantic (after getting to know me past my SOMETIMES cold exterior) and that I am in one word: passionate.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    pizjfw[ohar[gheshg the next person who says IEE get shot. Fe creative out the ass.
    agreed.

Creepy-bg

IEE