Write about your experiences of real life duality, if you have experienced it.

So, if anyone remembers my old threads (possibly a few people), they'd remember I used to pine about this one ESTp guy that was my first boyfriend (I was his first girlfriend too.. ah, good old elementary school LOL) ... We had a very long history ... being quite close and all even in high school, but never liking eachother at the same time. I basically lost my chance with him when I chose someone else over him in but finally, in his last yr (Gr 12) ... I told him face to face how I felt and how long I've liked him and guess what? Duality in action now! We're going out, and it basically feels like no time has passed.

We've drifted for a while this year, but man, let me tell you, Duality is amazing. At first, of course I was shy because we haven't spoken so deeply in quite some time, but after like an hour together, I began to let myself go and say whatever was on my mind. Conversation flows very easily, but I don't always feel the need to be talking. He carries on talking and responds in seemingly just the right way. It is extremely comforting and I feel a warm sense of protection when he is physically present. There is no awkwardness like my other relationships. Physical or mental. I miss him when he's not around.

More description of ESTp-INFp duality..

The ESTp tends to talk and talk about whatever is going on around them, etc. and is endlessly entertaining. The INFp (well, me at least), tends to respond accordingly but isn't pressured to be too outgoing and stuff especially in group settings. It is more like a peacemaker, someone to calm the ESTp down and provide warm security?

The INFp enjoys the loud brashness of the ESTp cause nothing is left to really wonder or question.. it's very secure, and kinda like Okay, this is definitely what's going to happen ... *sense of calm* When INFps can't decide anything, the ESTp takes control and says, okay, Do it now! And the INFp does it. =] The INFp usually agrees to whatever suggestions the ESTp has, especially crazy whacked out shit.

Basically, it's fun.

Now I wanna hear about your Duality stories, especially that of ISTj-ENFj ... I've never actually witnessed that.