Thread: Well-known example of Minus Black Logic (Te-)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well-known example of Minus Black Logic (Te-)

Have you heard of get-rich-quick schemes ? what do you think of them ? aren't they a very clear example of unhealthy - ?

Although you're not likely to win any money with them, their advertising is VERY VERY VERY funny you know... They say "Get monthly $80'000 in 30 minutes a day" or "Don't believe other get-rich-quick schemes, they are scams, the only non-scam is ours" or "Invest $15 and they'll become $759'375 in 5 years" or such.

I don't really like scams, but scams are very amusing lol...

I won't give any URL's here - you'll find GRQ websites easily on Google. They all look the same. I don't think experienced internauts are interested by such schemes. But when you watch them - be VERY VERY CAUTIOUS and DO NOT SPEND A CENT.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was somewhere a topic on HA. I can imagine that this is a good example how this HA on ENFp works. It get's hooked up from all sorts of good financial/money advices, like these spams are. But it doesn't think deeply through how worthy they are. It just gets exited. tells it's another good prospect and worthsome project to be started. So ENFp starts all sorts of financial affairs. But is weak and he will loose interest soon. Untill another great business proposal is made online or by he's friends. And he starts another grand gold run.

(My skills to explain in English are really horrible)
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually talking on sCams... they are very funny, believe me !

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How susceptible do you guys think an ENFj/INFp would be to these kinds of scams?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Hmmm....as an INFp, most schemes that promise "amazing results, with little or no effort" are extremely appealing.

Of course, I have learned not to trust these kinds of things, as most of them aren't true. But I can dream, can't I?
    you know that materialistic dreams may render you angry...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why -?

I can see the Ni PoLR in it, but what makes it - specifically?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    yeah, when i sense them in other people's personalities. What is materialism though? By definition it doesn't hold negative connotations. I'm a materialistic person because I buy things i need, and consider it important to have the things I need. I suppose the only difference is the need itself. That said, I need a booming car stereo to cruise the block. The girls like the bass. Or at least that's what i think she said, I couldn't hear her, bass was too loud.
    asd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    yeah, when i sense them in other people's personalities. What is materialism though? By definition it doesn't hold negative connotations. I'm a materialistic person because I buy things i need, and consider it important to have the things I need. I suppose the only difference is the need itself. That said, I need a booming car stereo to cruise the block. The girls like the bass. Or at least that's what i think she said, I couldn't hear her, bass was too loud.
    Aren't you angry of fulfilling your materialistic desires ?

Padre Pio said : "every thought that makes you angry comes from Satan"

Creepy-bg

get the hypno rims man... turns the honey's into butter :wink:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but satan is cool!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I need food and shelter and few other material things to survive day to day life. I try to be objective about the situation. Despite my strong beliefs against people purchasing things they don't need and spending money unreasonably--I still have a few desires. I bought an expensive bike a couple days ago, and I'm not angry with myself. It's also a matter of circumstance-- I live in the US, and 'materialism' is the status quo. If I fall off the wagon, I fall off hard. Being materialistic is one of the ways to becoming an effective member of society. Being a good, humane health practicioner requires lots of work but alongside the benefits you give to your society there is great material reward. I can't ignore this because it contradicts with my somewhat ascetic comfort level.

Anyway, worst comes to worst I'll stuff the mattress.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that people shouldn't take more than they need, but more than they can reasonably use.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. I need food and shelter and few other material things to survive day to day life. I try to be objective about the situation. Despite my strong beliefs against people purchasing things they don't need and spending money unreasonably--I still have a few desires. I bought an expensive bike a couple days ago, and I'm not angry with myself. It's also a matter of circumstance-- I live in the US, and 'materialism' is the status quo. If I fall off the wagon, I fall off hard. Being materialistic is one of the ways to becoming an effective member of society. Being a good, humane health practicioner requires lots of work but alongside the benefits you give to your society there is great material reward. I can't ignore this because it contradicts with my somewhat ascetic comfort level.

You DO need food and shelter.

You DON'T need to be paid $873'649 each year.

You DON'T need to have 982 cars to show off and 341 girls to fornicate with.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. And that can be hard to come to terms with when you want a career that pays a nice salary.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but sometimes money is nice also to do other kind of stuff with money too, like being able not to work for some years in order to get a new degree, or relocate to another country and start a completely different job, etc
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

Yeah but sometimes money is nice also to do other kind of stuff with money too, like being able not to work for some years in order to get a new degree, or relocate to another country and start a completely different job, etc
    You know, I don't have anything against money. I agree with you, when you say that money is cool.

Money is like everything material - you shouldn't get into angry desires of it - if you do, it won't be a great help for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody seems to pay any attention to me, so I don't know why I bother.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    *hetro hug*

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    it happens. There are too many of these threads simeltaneously for everyone to have a voice. We should have a topic of the week or something.

and you don't have a bad-ass avatar.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about this avatar? Will people know it's me now?
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. it's got a bad-ass measure of 2.5 out of a potential 4.8, I think the chances are good that it will get you noticed, and help people remember to read your posts.
    asd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My avatar is better lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My avatar is better lol
    Your avatar screws up my monitor.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4