Thread: LII - what stands in the way of your perfection?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LII - what stands in the way of your perfection?

Is it ? with porl? (Excuses, of course)

What holds you back from being how you want to be, from executing and doing things as soundly as you know you can do?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lack of is conducive to a environment - I think it's easy to see as your basic right, and as an external intrusion trying to hinder you, trampling over your comfort zone.

But having support from a Ego type makes seem more irrelevant - rather than passively stand by while your environment\internal harmony is being destroyed, you and your dual together can take the most efficient path to achieve your goals. So lack of and a PoLR are both important - if external is too much for you, you either have to go and live in a hut by the sea, which is comfortable if that is all you need, or you have to make a joint effort with someone where you can cover each other's weaknesses...(and go to the hut at the weekends ).

+ are important too, though - without , the enthusiasm and vigour behind your plans may fade away and die. in ESFjs gives INTjs support in real-time, giving them the strength to fulfill their future plans. acts as the evil twin of - it saps your energy and fills you with doubt - when coupled with , it is all the worse .
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am working on developing my Si. I will need it for college -- laundry, bedmaking, finance, etc. (unless I'm lucky to get an Si-ego roommate ).

I do need more Fe in my life though. That would be nice. I feel like work is inundating me with Te at the same time.