Thread: ESTps and Health

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESTps and Health

Are ESTps prone to health problems...in particular with eating disorders of any kind?
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience(nursing home work, time around hospitals) there are two kinds of superobese people: Demanding MO estps and watery eyed MO isxps.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTps in general would be less prone to health problems, relative to other types....... but as with all types the environment they were raised in would play a major role in their psychological health, and due to ESTps being super beta, the ones that grow up in unhealthy environments may display their symptoms more prominently, thus providing the appearance that ESTps are more prone to health problems than they really are... hope that makes sense, just based on my personal experience
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlikely. It's been said that many ESTps have a youthful look, and youth normally equals health (so long as they don't look like this:
    )

Have you ever met an unhealthy looking ESTp?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, you're right Ezra. I really have never met an unhealthy looking Beta. They're all very tough looking and sturdyish.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only "health" problems I've seen are massive amounts of drugs and risky behavior.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marlon Brando, almost certainly ESTp, went from this:

To this:

Because he couldn't bring himself to eat less as he got older and his metabolism slowed.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im overweight though. You cant really tell in pictures because I am really photogenic, but in the last yr (leg injury) I've gained about 50lbs. Not only that, when I was younger I was very slim (from europe) and when we moved to Canada I ballooned, I was obese!! Very overweight...then I lost it all and was very active and strict with diet and use to body build I was 170lbs @ 6ft. But since Ive messed up my leg, Ive been yo-yoing because I've lost all motivation to work out because I can't work out as intense as I use to, so I get all messed up about it and binge & sometimes purge. I have bouts of bulemia from here and there...thats from way back when that's reoccuring in patches but it's very short lived...because Im think its just not worth it...but its a short term solution to a dragged out problem.
    Anyways, that's why I asked if ESTps are prone to eating disorders because Im pretty sure I have one...or Im border line. Or...Im so vain that i think it's better to eat and make urself barf just to look good. But I'm pretty sure im just vain...AHAH I crack myself up sometimes.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that ESTPs are most in danger of heavy drug use an alcoholism, but you know you bring up an interesting point where the ES/IS stuff going on takes on that form. ESTPs need healing, i guess, from whatever it is that harms them and whatever harm they do to themselves. With or without at INFP in your life seek out those kinds of things in the world, you know? that energy was made for you. Yoga, natural eating, meditation etc all made to compliment you.

good luck,

lefty
    enfj
    4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. you know...just stop what youre doing, because you can damage your body and that's not worth it. Don't do it. Seek naturalistic, lighter exercise, and food management etc. Consider becoming a vegetarian, but never harm yourself for looks. Heal.

Be well,

lefty

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote="Expat"]Marlon Brando, almost certainly ESTp, went from this:

To this:

yeah well ...lol...he was a fucking old man...more power to him. ENTJ your comments regarding these matters is probably not appropriate considering youve got your ESFPs as your finished product...starvation doesn't work in my quadrant we're more sophisticated than that.

Don't piss me off either, because i will pull out the whip ass.

lefty

enfj 4w5