Thread: Naruto

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Naruto

Has anyone seen Naruto? I think Naruto is an ENTp... But I'm not sure. He's so thick, missing the most obvious things... and NOT AT ALL booksmart, but he's quite clever in his own way, though. He's very optimistic and has an attituse that I can relate to more than any other fictional character I've ever seen. I just love this show, especially Naruto and Hinata, who is totally opposite but also a really great character. Very hot, too.

Anyone have any ideas?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggest. Fucking. ESFp. Ever.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Types of the characters in Naruto:

Naruto-ESFp
    Sasuka-ISTp
    Sakura-ESFj(I think)
    Kakashi-Flat character, hard to read, but I would guess INTp
    Orochimaru-ESTp
    Jiryai(Ero-Sennin)-ENTp?
    Gaara-ISTp
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY!!! Someone else has seen Naruto!!!!

LOL, I sorta thought he might be an S...

But at the same time, would an S be THAT oblivious to the things that are going on around them but still able to see inside of people and get to them like Naruto can? Have you seen the episode where Neji spoke to Naruto about this? I mean, he does help people find the light in their darkness like Neji and Gaara.

He's also always looking at the possibilities of the future rather than dwelling on the seemingly impossible situation, and he certainly doesn't let his painful past hold him back. He uses it to make him stranger, adn he's ALWAYS talking about his ultimate goal, becoming the best Hokage ever. Naruto's the coolest!!!! He's also Idea orientated. Like his seductive attack? LMAO

I also considered that he might be an F rather than a T, but... would an EF be THAT unpopular? Particularly an ENFp... I mean, aren't they the most charismatic of the types? Naturo doesn't seem to know or care that he totally annoys and offends most people (until they get to know him).

And he's DEFINITELY an E and P. LOL, remember the episode with the spoiled milk?
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"But at the same time, would an S be THAT oblivious to the things that are going on around them but still able to see inside of people and get to them like Naruto can? Have you seen the episode where Neji spoke to Naruto about this? I mean, he does help people find the light in their darkness like Neji and Gaara. "

He doesn't do it by insight but instead by his own actions; he has the fierce determiniation akin to any Se-base type.

"He's also always looking at the possibilities of the future rather than dwelling on the seemingly impossible situation..."

He doesn't look toward possibliites; he sees what he percieves to be certainties and chases after them; the difference between him, and say, Neji, is that he believes he is the maker of his fate instead of vice versa.

". He uses it to make him stranger, adn he's ALWAYS talking about his ultimate goal, becoming the best Hokage ever. Very Happy"

Se determination and arrogance.

"He's also Idea orientated. Like his seductive attack? LMAO "

That's being idea oriented?

"I also considered that he might be an F rather than a T, but... would an EF be THAT unpopular? "

If you had a demon kitsune inside of you and all of the adults knew, don't you think you'd be unpopular as well?

"Naturo doesn't seem to know or care that he totally annoys and offends most people (until they get to know him). "

Then why does he want to everyone in the village to "recognize" him? He DOES care, he's just use to the mistreatment.

"And he's DEFINITELY an E and P. LOL, remember the episode with the spoiled milk?"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Then why does he want to everyone in the village to 'recognize' him?"

Uhhhhh..... Yep, sounds like an ENTp to me!

I'm not totally sure, just an opinion. But if his attitude makes him an ESFp... then I'm an ESFp too... (thought I'm not nearly as foolish as Naruto... anymore)

I LOVE Naruto!!!
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Uhhhhh..... Yep, sounds like an ENTp to me! "

And you would go about telling everyone this?

You would proclaim loudly that "I'm going to become a [insert occupation that would garner a lot of fame here] and then everyone will recognize me!"?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO

but I WILL be the greatest real estate guru ever... and I don't CARE who recognizes me! Actually, I value my privacy too much to wish for fame...

But according to the description of ENTps, they tend to desire recognition.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's cool

It's not something that just anybody can get into!

The thing that you must understand though is that is has to be seen in sequence!
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We're all how old and we still watch anime...?

Kakashi, that's the sensei, right? In that case, my first impression was also INTp. The eyes give it away. (Even though V.I. shouldn't work with cartoons.)
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some anime series are for kids, some for teens, and some for adults.

Kakashi's eyes? You mean eye? LOL
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kakashi's eyes? You mean eye? LOL
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the mask.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, they do show his eye when he uses it in battle, but it's not a regular eye.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay!!! I found the coolest pic of Hinata, which is a close second to Naruto as my favorite character. This is one of the coolest scenes, too. This pic is too big to upload as my avatar... can anyone tell me how to make it smaller so I can?

Also, I've now officially become an anime geek... that's right, I'm writing a fanfic. If there's is anyone who is over 18 who wants to see what I have so far, email me. I'd be happy to share. I think it's really good, in all honesty, it's better than any other fanfic I've read...
    SEE

Creepy-an ixtp@cafe

An off-topic question. Why do the NT people love NARUTO so much?
    I don't mean I don't love it, but I think, for example, BLAME! and DEATH NOTE are more INTP-ish (no matter in MBTI or Socionics). Are they just obscure, or too geek? Doesn't anybody think them cool?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's because the only anime we get is the stuff off of Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    It's because the only anime we get is the stuff off of Cartoon Network/Adult Swim.
    two words: bit torrent

oh, and one more word: subtitles

The subs are always better than the dubs, and CN is totally rude about buying a season of a show and then not buying the next.

No one wants to read my fanfic?
    SEE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    No one wants to read my fanfic?
    Yes, okay, I will. You can find my email in my profile.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YAY!!! I sent you the link in a PM. After you read it you should post what you think... It's the first piece of fiction I've written in over a decade. I'm thinking of writing a book (not a fanfic!), but I'm worried I'll get too caught up in it and neglect higher priority goals.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.torrentspy.com

For all your fan sub needs.

And I, for one, liked Paranoia Agent a lot.

I didn't particularly understand the plot(I blame post-modernism for this too), but I liked the vivid depiction of the characters and the metaphorical nature of it, with it implying that if one fails to face one's most essential fears that they will eventually consume you.

And I haven't really gotten into that simply because I've only recently arrived in the anime scene.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two of the most popular anime... Paranoia Agent and Evangelion...

I hated them both!!! It's not because they're dark, but because they didn't make sense. I like metaphorical and philosophical media, but...

Paranoia Agent was just way too artsy for me I guess.... Call me boring, but I don't enjoy series/movies without a true plot.

And Evangelian even even less sense. I understand the underlying philosophical concept, but again... I like shows with plots...

Fullmetal Alchemist was awesome!!! A truly great anime. My first affair with an anime series was with InuYasha, but the anime caught up with the manga and they had to stop making it. >= I And of course Naruto is my favorite.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Biggest. Fucking. ESFp. Ever.
    OMG, I just figured out that one of my friends is an ESFp..... and I've realized that you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO right.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha I just started watching the series again... Naruto is SO ESTp.
    SEE

Dorks.

:wink:

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop with that naruto crap! start seeing some high class anime instead!

How about some Berserk? Perhaps some Gungrave? (OOHH DAMN GUNGRAVE IS GOOOOD!) Trigun?

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ( a bit dirty though ) DNA^2
    one piece!! Cowboy bebop!! ZOMG!

Hikaru no GO!! Seen it twice! Done Hunter X Hunter twice to! HxH is like 43235 times better then some naruto crap, perhaps not the last things they made but the first 60 or something is fucking awesome!!

Gundam seed made me mecha bitch fan! and who didn't want to start boxing after Hajime no Ippo!? haha, anyone remember when that guy started talking about ippo is hung like a horse..! First he tings it's little then he checks up and goes like Ippo! damnit!

Full metal panic (fumoffo the little more funnier but no story) (dont watch if you have a weak stomach, you will puke for laughing so much)

Last exile! IMMERMAN TURNO! wroooom 12 kokuki built up a really nice world to..
    (I am looking at the animenfo.com top 200 so I remember all I have seen)
    Who didn't get love madness after onegai teacher?
    Chobits is fucking awesome to ecchi humor
    School rumble if awesome to!! So well made and so funny you'll get training aches from laughing Ranma ½ is really good to, just watched the first season though.. Wolfs Rain is really good, the story gets you really close to the characters and you feel with them a lot.
    Midori no hibi was really awesome to.. damn that was some good time..

so much good!I cant mention them all
    I hope no one gets stuck with that naruto is the only anime and just skips this awesome world.. I don't direct it to no one special..
    Was nice to get these memories back.. I should start seeing some again.. I don't think I've finished the gundam seed destiny.. and one piece still continues.. I want moore time!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trigon is good. Cowboy Beebop is okay, but not nearly as good as Samuria Champloo. FLCL is AWESOME (see it if you have not yet done so). I had a love affair with Inuyasha, but I think Full Metal Alchemist is FAR BETTER... the best even. Inspite of that though, my absolute favorite is Naruto. If you have not seen what's out of Naruto in sequence (the subbed episodes, dubs are for n00bs), you have no say in this matter. :wink:

Again, Full Metal Alchemist is by far the best. Does anyone know if the second movie is out yet?
    SEE

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLCL is really nice, getting such a good feeling from it with just 6 episodes is good work, I dont see it competing at the top though

I cant say that FMA is the best, it is good but it kind of dont have "it"

I was just about to ask the name of samurai champloo.. I remember I saw one episode and there was no else that had more (or if it was just new when I saw it) so I forgot about it but remembered it now.. Downloading as we speak..
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MUGEN IS THE AWESOMEST EVER!!! I'm told he's a lot like Spike. The same voice actor plays them and they are supposedly both ISTp. OMG <3 Mugen!!! Jean is sorta a bitch, but the he's still kick ass enough to make the series awesome.
    SEE

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ZOMG! Just watched the first episode!

Haha, was hilarious when mugen tossed the coin.. "you know nothing of moderation" -Jin

What type is mugen? You said jin is istp?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noooooooo Mugen is the ISTp. Just wait superman omg you're going to freak out. Just when you think Mugen couldn't get any cooler, about 2/3 of the way through or so you find out more about him, and he becomes one of the coolest anime characters EVER. You will really appreciate this.
    SEE

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh,andthe girld what do you think of her type?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm I dunnol. Guess I have to watch it again. :wink:
    SEE

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Jean is totally not a bitch!

I must have it known I love anime.

AN ESTP WHO LIKES ANIME ZOMG!!!

What is with me and being attracted to INTp's? Kakashi was my favorite on Naruto instantly. *shrugs*

Mugen drives me CRAZY but in a very amusing way. Fuu is the cutest ever. They all make a pretty humorous group. I love watching that show.

Cowboy Bebop
    Trigun
    FLCL
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Ghost in the Shell
    Princess Mononoke
    Utena
    Spirited Away
    Vampire Hunter D
    Naruto

(and there so much more out there for me to sample!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha Anime Rocks!

I've seen WAY too much to list, and even then there are series which people have been mentioning here which I haven't seen ^_^

Love anime! It rocks. OH and I CAN'T STAND THE DUBBING. Not at all, in fact I REFUSE to watch anime that has been dubbed! The voice acting is just crap, and the intended emotions are lost, along with meaning in the translations just to fit the mouth movements! Try watching somehting dubbed with subtitles on like DVD's, it's soo painful!

As for NT's liking anime, people have said that I may be ESTp logical subtype so......

NARUTO ROCKS, just bought naruto swear bands today ^_^. I'm soo wearing them to my Monday night lectures (and of course PARTAYZ!)
    LII kthnxbai!

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That anime is NT is complete bullshit!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FMA and Cow Boy Be Bop both had really good dubs.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Fuu could be ISFp, but I'd have to see it again to be sure. And Jin isn't a bitch, he's a little bitch. Big difference. Kelly, you can't list anime unless you've seen every episode. Seeing 10 episodes of Full Metal Alchemist or only the dubbed episodes of Naruto doesn't count. (teasing! <3)

Chibikeba, you don't need to PAY to watch fan subs! It's legal to download fansubs. Just download Bit Torrent and Bit Tornado and go to torrentspy.com and download episodes in blocks of 50 or whatever. Tell it to "open with" Bit Tornado.
    SEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samaurai Champloo's characters scream Beta.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the newer animes feature far more intricate character and plot development.

Paranoia Agent is the epitome of expertly woven character development in anime.

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba

I don't like alot of the newer animes to be honest, I like the older ones the best or mainly the ones from the 80-90's. The newer ones don't seem to have that...I dunno that feel, the characters just seem to be getting a little bland and less complex. But maybe I'm just becoming jaded I feel the same way about all the new video games, there's hardly anything out there that interests me anymore, seems everythings all about graphics and they stopped making good stories with character developement.
    mention some of the newer animes and some of the older animes you have in mind, please.

Edit; anyone uses hentai?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast