Honest Question... Why is Black Ethics associated with image? Why is it the *only* function associated with image? I can make an argument for three other functions to be associated with image...
Really, no function description that I've run across have connected those two uniquely together. Please correct me.
I'm going to list a few things to facilitate this discussion...
internal activity of objects: internal processes, mood, emotional activity and arousability, emotional content
Extrovert (black) ethics
- Understanding the emotional state of a person, influence on his mood.
- Ability to force a person to reveal his emotions, show his feelings. Ability to find an individual approach to a person.
- Frank expression of the emotions, demonstration of feelings, epatage, inclination to theatricality (grandstand play).
- Impressionability, mood drops, passion, fanaticism, animation of diffirent objects.
- Creation of an emotional atmosphere in a collective or a society (stressing situation, enthusiasm, emotional rise). Management of an emotional background.
- Inclination to oratory, artistry (all spectrum of intonations, expressive pauses, significant sights, rich mimicry).
and also: http://socionics.us/theory/be.shtml (don't wanna plagiarize, and too long to list anyway)
EIE : raw expression of emotions and being, communicating the genuine soul of mankind
ESE : balancing of work and enjoyment, emotional honesty and connecting others
ESE - Turning life into an enjoyable, beautiful experience.
EIE - Riveting attention and energy to meaningful causes.
Fe is responsible for perception of an emotional condition of the person, expression of emotions, management of an emotional condition of people.
Both ESE and EIE try to achieve harmony and preserve integrity in - objects' emotional activity and expression
extraverted ethics on the group level:
In groups with free circulation of extraverted ethics, participants rarely share their personal sentiments, but focus instead on externally visible expression such as telling funny stories, making loud comments, and trying to say everything in an emotionally expressive and creative manner. There is usually just one large group that people can join and leave as they see fit, and the group has the tendency to grow ever larger and include more and more people in its orbit by moving tables together, sharing food and drinks, and directing group attention at people hanging around the edges who might be feeling left out. Often these group sessions can last for hours and hours until the last diehards finally go to bed, thoroughly exhausted.
http://socionics.us/blog/7_06.shtml#2 : Popularity of socionic types
http://socionics.us/blog/7_06.shtml#1 : Limitations on function definitions
that's enough for now. Any way, don't let my question get in the way of the discussion. This is more for than about my question. I would like it answered though.