Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: least intellectual quadra?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default least intellectual quadra?

    Meaning the quadra whose members are least interested in academic subjects for their own sake. Your thoughts?
    INFp, Intuitive subtype, Enneagram 6w5
    Back in school and on semi-permanent hiatus from the forum

  2. #2
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Delta


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  3. #3
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Delta
    Beta
    Gamma
    Alpha




    in order from least to most
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: least intellectual quadra?

    Quote Originally Posted by uninspired
    Meaning the quadra whose members are least interested in academic subjects for their own sake. Your thoughts?
    gamma.

  5. #5
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alpha would be the most into a subject simply for it's own sake. Other than that, I don't see any difference between the others.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #6
    misutii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Umm....... I'm just going to make generalizations because I don't see any other way to label one quadra as the "most intellectual"

    1. Gamma (ENTjs + INTps = intellectual, ESFps somewhat if intelligent, ISFjs not really)

    2. Beta (ENFjs + INFps yes, ESTps + ISTjs somewhat)

    3. Alpha (ENTps + INTjs yes, ISFps + ESFjs = not in my experience at all)

    4. Delta (ENFps + INFjs somewhat intellectual, ESTjs + ISTps not)


    if I had to arrange the types according to "on average the most intellectual"

    1. INTp
    2. INTj
    3. ENTj
    4. ENFj
    5. ENTp
    6. INFp
    7. ENFp
    8. ESTp
    9. INFj
    10. ESFp
    11. ISTj
    12. ESTj
    13. ISFj
    14. ESFj
    15. ISTp
    16. ISFp

    Anyways don't put too much into this, it's off the top of my head.
    INFp-Ni

  7. #7
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I disagree with this thread. I bet there are more delta scientists than there are beta and gamma scientists.
    asd

  8. #8
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This entire thread is .
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  9. #9
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    lmao
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

    Drum 'n' Bass head

    GorillaSound.net

  12. #12
    misutii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I disagree with this thread. I bet there are more delta scientists than there are beta and gamma scientists.
    You're assuming that all "scientists" are intellectual. Being intellectual isn't about what you do at work, it's more so about what you do and think about on your own, by personal choice. Reading books, having discussions that challenge preconceived notions , it requires one to be open-minded towards ideas that themselves force you to accept that your view is wrong/incomplete. Scientists that get lost in method, carry out simple comfortable experiments for fear of causing controversy, and hold everything they've learned as infallible, are less intellectual than someone who works at a super-market during the day but spends their leisure time learning about the world from books and friends, questioning the foundations of their cultural/religious upbringing as a means to understand others.

    Most scientists don't have the right to intellectual creativity, they merely follow the orders of their superiors to create an economically viable tool or drug. I am increasingly finding that occupation means less and less than it's built up to.
    INFp-Ni

  13. #13
    Darkstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    misutii, the thread author fucked up the topic and the question pretty good.

    it is who is most interested in academic studies for their own sake. So I suppose those who study for world peace and non-egoistic things come pretty far down on the list. UNLESS they want to act non-egoistic so people will like them, then it is egoistic and therefore should be high on the list. OR if they.. .nah, just joking..

  14. #14
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nope this thread is only for bums only. s.upermarket workers you know the type.
    asd

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree that ISFjs don't take on intellectual pursuits for their own sake, but I think they tend to go to such extremes to collect data (because of their hidden agenda) that they often become very "intellectual" in their chosen fields.

    Christopher Hitchens is a prime example of this -- he is intimidatingly well-read in his areas of interest. He knows his stuff so thoroughly that his Ne is pretty well protected.

  16. #16
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    Haha, big difference between KSpin's joke and machintruc's joke is that KSpin's is actually funny.



    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I disagree with this thread. I bet there are more delta scientists than there are beta and gamma scientists.
    I wouldn't doubt this being the case in biology-related/medical and pharmaceutical scientists. But we always need Delta's as lab technicians. ;-) j/k



    I don't agree with the initial post's definition of intellectual. The definition of intellectual is not someone who is interested in a subject for the subject's own sake. Using this definition, Gammas can be possibly knocked off the list using the initial definition. Dictionary.com defines intellectual as.

    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary.com
    –adjective
    1. appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
    2. of or pertaining to the intellect or its use: intellectual powers.
    3. possessing or showing intellect or mental capacity, esp. to a high degree: an intellectual person.
    4. guided or developed by or relying on the intellect rather than upon emotions or feelings; rational.
    5. characterized by or suggesting a predominance of intellect: an intellectual way of speaking.
    –noun
    6. a person of superior intellect.
    7. a person who places a high value on or pursues things of interest to the intellect or the more complex forms and fields of knowledge, as aesthetic or philosophical matters, esp. on an abstract and general level.
    8. an extremely rational person; a person who relies on intellect rather than on emotions or feelings.
    9. a person professionally engaged in mental labor, as a writer or teacher.

    I think definition 7 is probably what most of us would consider intellectual. In my experience: Alpha SF's have the tendency to be the least intellectual, while some focused subtypes of some dominants tend not to be too intellectual. Some focused ISTp's in my experience tend to not be too intellectual either. I would take my observations with plenty of grains of salt; these results are very sketchy. Anyway, these are just tendencies, they aren't really innate qualities of the types. Let's remember that because someone is a non-intellect that it doesn't mean that they aren't intelligent.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  17. #17
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    Haha, big difference between KSpin's joke and machintruc's joke is that KSpin's is actually funny.
    What do you have against my jokes ? they are very funny you know ?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    Haha, big difference between KSpin's joke and machintruc's joke is that KSpin's is actually funny.
    What do you have against my jokes ? they are very funny you know ?
    Maybe the humour is lost in translation.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

    "When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

  19. #19
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpin
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    least intellectual are Gamma - they are all aggressive pushy rednecks lol

    prehistoric men were Gamma lol

    this explains how Darwin (ILI) was Gamma - he believed that men used to be monkeys because he's himself a monkey lol

    (this is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    I'm going to burn down your house (if you have one) and steal all your bibles. I will then turn them into toilet paper.

    (This is a joke - don't take this too seriously)
    Haha, big difference between KSpin's joke and machintruc's joke is that KSpin's is actually funny.
    What do you have against my jokes ? they are very funny you know ?
    Maybe the humour is lost in translation.
    You're really a Gamma lol

  20. #20
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, he does only have a prehistoric understanding of your jokes that gamlet.
    asd

  21. #21
    Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,612
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    yes, he does only have a prehistoric understanding of your jokes that gamlet.
    "gamlet" is Russian for ENFj.

  22. #22
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    i think that sums it up
    asd

  23. #23
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On what basis?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    On what basis?

  25. #25
    Dioklecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    4,304
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

  26. #26
    Éminence grise mikemex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Third Planet
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    1,631
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BULLTSHIT. You're just pulling out your prejudice about people.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

    You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

  27. #27
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    huh? there's no evidence here at all.

  29. #29
    misutii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    huh? there's no evidence here at all.
    i think it was just an obvious Fe-PoLR attention-whoring statement, lol, not to be taken seriously
    INFp-Ni

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    huh? there's no evidence here at all.
    i think it was just an obvious Fe-PoLR attention-whoring statement, lol, not to be taken seriously
    you mean Fe dual seeking. if you still think dio is ILI, grow a brain.


    Fe polr is hardly crying out for attention. there may be certain neurotic individuals that have attention seeking disorders with Fe polr, but most Fe polr types will probably tell you they hate undue attention.

  31. #31
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi
    Logos wrote:
    On what basis?

    Trying to explain would be too much. If you have a more specific question, then I will try to accommodate you.


    Logos wrote:
    In which case, how did you decide the order of types from intellectual to non-intellectual, academic to practical, scientific to aesthetic, and then decide upon which types would have a low tolerance for intellectual inquiry?

    "Scientific"
    Groups 1 & 2 primary component is external (a situation or an activity)
    Groups 1 & 3 secondary component is external (a situation or an activity)
    Groups 3 & 4 primary component is internal (a fixed attitude or a manner of thinking)
    Groups 2 & 4 secondary component is internal (a fixed attitude or a manner of thinking)

    "Intellectual"
    Groups 1 & 2 primary component is an active state (an activity or a manner of thinking)
    Groups 1 & 3 secondary component is an active state (an activity or a manner of thinking)
    Groups 3 & 4 primary component is an inactive state (a situation or a fixed attitude)
    Groups 2 & 4 secondary component is an inactive state (a situation or a fixed attitude)

    "Academic"
    Originally I had "intuitive" types associated with "academic" and "sensory" types associated with "practical". But SiTe, TiSe, and NeFi failed to show any significant preference. Bumping FeNi and TiSe up was a mistake.

    "Intellectual Inquiry"
    This was the result of a "logical" error. I assumed two characteristics should be related and biased my evaluation accordingly.
    but there's no basis in reality, in facts, whatsoever. I mean you can't proceed to build everything from theory

    Anyway taking as sample my classes that are the most teorethical of the economics course, the types are (usually there are the same people in the same courses, more or less)

    1 INTj - male
    3 ENTjs - 2 males 1 female
    4 ISTjs - 2 males 2 females
    3 ISFjs - 2 females 1 male
    2 ENFjs - 1 male 1 female
    2 ESTps - 1 male 1 female
    2 INFps - 1 male 1 female
    2 ENTps - 2 males
    1 ISTp - 1 male
    1 ESFj - 1 female

    Given how:

    - economics courses are generally the cross-point between things that are traditionally more male-centered and T-centered (like engineering) and female-centered (like languages)
    - given that the sample is then not particurlarly skewed, i concluded that we can assess whether specific types, indipendently from their gender or age (since the age level is approximately the same), prefer the most theorethical part of a subject which is considered not overly practical and not overtly theorethical, thus again giving an unbiased sample

    Given the two points above I conclude that the strongest correlation is that ENxj-ISxj dual pairs seem to have a particularly strong affinity for this particular realm given how they are the 60 percent of the sample

    as to why, dunno
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    economics is a really bad example because the applications are tremendously broad, so it's more likely to attract Te types than some highly theoretical scientific disciplines.

    using the (maybe somewhat questionable) definition at the beginning of this thread as intellectual being defined as interest in a subject for its own sake, then clearly Te valuing types study a subject not necessarily for the furtherment of their knowledge, but for the practical application, no matter how theoretically they might undergo something like that.

  33. #33
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    economics is a really bad example because the applications are tremendously broad, so it's more likely to attract Te types than some highly theoretical scientific disciplines.

    using the (maybe somewhat questionable) definition at the beginning of this thread as intellectual being defined as interest in a subject for its own sake, then clearly Te valuing types study a subject not necessarily for the furtherment of their knowledge, but for the practical application, no matter how theoretically they might undergo something like that.
    Ah, but intellect is meant as studying for no purpose at all? I don't find this comprehensible
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  34. #34
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    huh? there's no evidence here at all.
    That's a bit cryptic but if you take into account that UDP believes Dio is ENFp the point seems to be that Dio exemplifies his own statement and the evidence is everything he has written so far in this forum. The real point however is that UDP wants to show his disapproval which is his favorite hobby

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    economics is a really bad example because the applications are tremendously broad, so it's more likely to attract Te types than some highly theoretical scientific disciplines.

    using the (maybe somewhat questionable) definition at the beginning of this thread as intellectual being defined as interest in a subject for its own sake, then clearly Te valuing types study a subject not necessarily for the furtherment of their knowledge, but for the practical application, no matter how theoretically they might undergo something like that.
    Ah, but intellect is meant as studying for no purpose at all? I don't find this comprehensible

    just going by the first post of the thread.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    I think that Deltas and Betas don't bother too much with intellectual things, they want a royal road to erudition.
    If there was ever anything Dio supported with excessive evidence, unfortunately, this statement would be it.
    huh? there's no evidence here at all.
    That's a bit cryptic but if you take into account that UDP believes Dio is ENFp the point seems to be that Dio exemplifies his own statement and the evidence is everything he has written so far in this forum. The real point however is that UDP wants to show his disapproval which is his favorite hobby
    huh?

  37. #37
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought that was Niffweed's favorite hobby. Not that I never show disapproval of course.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •