View Poll Results: type of Klaus Kinski?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 50.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 50.00%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Kinski

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Klaus Kinski

Brilliant German actor, father of Nastassja Kinski.

quotes:

Yeah, I've got violence in me, but no negative violence. My violence is the violence of the free man who refuses to knuckle under. Creation is violent. Life is violent. Birth is a violent process. Tempests and earthquakes are violent movements of nature. My violence is the violence of life. It is not violence against nature, like the violence of the state, which sends your kids to the slaughterhouse, deadens your minds, and drives out your souls!

Just why are we so poor? Why can I never sleep at night? Because bombs keep dropping! Why does my mother have to torture herself like that? Why didn't anyone give my dad a break? Why is there a war? Why? Why? Why?

I want to be free, independent. Free of all coercion. Free of any need to rely on other people. I have no credit cards, nor do I want any. I toss the cash on the table. I leave others in peace and I want to be left in peace. I spend my nights sleeping on the ground in the forest. I embrace trees as I have done all my life. I smell their bark and kiss it. I lay my face on the moss and breathe in the spicy aroma of fruitfulness as if I were lying on a woman's belly.

Sometimes, my heart hurts so much, I beat it with my fists. I try to run. But you cannot run away from this. You cannot run from it. Wherever you run, it waits for you. Even when you think you have escaped it, it is there, where you have run to. It waits for you, to ambush you. It is like those vines called lianas, those tropical creepers that grow around you and strangle you. You cut off one branch, but there is another that grows. You leap over the wall of one ghetto and find yourself in another ghetto.

What they teach in these acting schools is incredible, hair-raising crap. The Actors Studio in America is supposed to be the worst. There the students learn how to be natural - that is, they flop around, pick their noses, scratch their balls. This bullshit is known as "method acting." How can you "teach" someone to be an actor? How can you teach someone how and what to feel and how to express it? How can someone teach me how to laugh or cry? How to be glad and how to be sad? What pain is, or despair or happiness? What poverty and hunger are? What hate and love are? What desire is, and fulfillment? No, I don't want to waste my time with these arrogant morons.

At a performance everything works out on its own. I've solved the mystery: You have to submit silently. Open up, let go. Let anything penetrate you, even the most painful things. Endure. Bear up. That's the magic key! The text comes by itself, and its meaning shakes the soul. Everything else is taken care of by the life one has to live without sparing oneself. You mustn't let scar tissue form on your wounds; you have to keep ripping them open in order to turn your insides into a marvelous instrument that is capable of anything. All this has its price. I become so sensitive that I can't live under normal conditions. That's why the hours between performances are worst.

There isn't one role I'd like to play. There are many and there are none. I've always admitted to being a prostitute. I sell myself for money. I don't have to see myelf up on the screen as Napoleon to feel satisfied about a movie. If you pay me a lot of money, I'll be in your film.

Working with a great director is wonderful for an actor because it means that you're not forced to take the advice of an idiot.

How can anyone believe that you can "learn" how to feel and learn how to express it? How can anyone teach another person how to laugh and how to cry? How to be cheerful and how to be sad? Teach them what pain is, and despair, and desire, and passion? Hate and love? How can anyone waste their own and somebody else's time with that idiocy? But far worse than the morons who think they can learn these things are the people who claim they can teach them. In the end, they teach bad manners. If one of their trained poodles sits down in public, he doesn't sit, he slouches - which is supposed to mean that his behavior is "natural." He or she scratches his or her head then picks his or her nose, which is supposed to mean that he or she has no complexes and acts very spontaneously. So this is what New York talk shows look like.

Words. Words today block meanings. Words are losing their value these days. People don't communicate what they mean. If someone tells me "This coffee is genius," what does that mean? This is shit. If this coffee is genius, then what does "genius" mean anymore? I don't believe in words anymore. "Have a coke and a smile." I have a coke and it hurts my stomach. I become sick.

Werner, nobody will read this book if I don't write bad stuff about you. If I wrote that we get along well together, nobody would buy it. The scum only wants to hear about the dirt, all the time. - As quoted by Werner Herzog, in My Best Fiend, (1999)

His speech is clumsy, with a toadlike indolence, long winded, pedantic, choppy. The words tumble from his mouth in sentence fragments, which he holds back as much as possible, as if they were earning interest. It takes forever and a day for him to push out a clump of hardened brain snot. Then he writhes in painful ecstasy, as if he had sugar on his rotten teeth. A very slow blab machine. An obsolete model with a non-working switch — it can't be turned off unless you cut off the electric power altogether. So I'd have to smash him in the kisser. No, I'd have to knock him unconscious. But even if he were unconscious he'd keep talking. Even if his vocal cords were sliced through, he'd keep talking like a ventriloquist. Even if his throat were cut and his head were chopped off, speech balloons would still dangle from his mouth like gases emitted by internal decay. - On Werner Herzog, p. 213

I didn't choose to be alone. But I cannot explain this. I could be with a woman in a bed, for weeks even and it would seem to me like three seconds. Or 300 years. There is no time sense because of things that are going on in you. I don't know, there is no explanation of this. But every time, even with someone I.... But whenever I was with a woman, I always sort of want another one. So there was always another one. I can't explain this, but it means that these women, they were not sharing my solitude. I wanted to stay with somebody, but I couldn't, it wasn't possible, because of this thing moving in myself. I had to learn this. I didn't want to be alone, but I had to learn that the dimensions of my feelings are too violent. I had to learn this.

Last edited by silke; 07-09-2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: updated links
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd guess ENFj. Beta definitely. Kinda reminds me of a ****** speech. Seems to be using a lot of :Fe: with :Se: appearing to be a hidden agenda. Just my opinion though.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember reading an article about him and his relationship with Herzog.

Absolute sickhead in terms of his energy. I'd say ESxj. 8w7.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I remember reading an article about him and his relationship with Herzog.

He values Se so ESxj is pretty much out. If these were two isolated occurences I might think that ESxj was possible, but those type of tyrades are what he's known for. ENFj-Ni meltdown in my eyes right now. If someone wants to make a case for ISTj, ESTp, ISFj, ENTj, or ESFp I'd be willing to hear it though.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Socionics, he's using both Fe and Se -- he's using emotional mobilization (Fe) to express himself and to get a reaction, and probably the lack of emotional response by the producer only makes him get going even more. He also uses aggressivity and insults and threats, so also Se, but he seems to rely much more on Fe than on Se. So, he's likely - or almost certainly - an ENFj.

In Socionics, ESxJ means ESTj or ESFj, two types who do not value Se, so they're unlikely for Kinski.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    In Socionics, he's using both Fe and Se -- he's using emotional mobilization (Fe) to express himself and to get a reaction, and probably the lack of emotional response by the producer only makes him get going even more. He also uses aggressivity and insults and threats, so also Se, but he seems to rely much more on Fe than on Se. So, he's likely - or almost certainly - an ENFj.

In Socionics, ESxJ means ESTj or ESFj, two types who do not value Se, so they're unlikely for Kinski.
    I still think your line of reasoning is often times just frighteningly simplistic.
    Everyone of us has and uses - and needs - all the functions, all the time.
    And besides Se is a strong subconscious function for ESxJs.
    Cultural norms and roles people choose to adopt are in most cases far more important than the type.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    I still think your line of reasoning is often times just frighteningly simplistic.
    Sorry.

I will try to have a line of reasoning as complex as Dioklecian's, when typing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry.

Thanks

I do have great respect for your work.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Se is Sensing Extroversion, yes? So surely it would make sense for two Sensing types to value Se.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Se is Sensing Extroversion, yes? So surely it would make sense for two Sensing types to value Se.
    As Diana said, it has to do with the functional ordering.

ESTjs and ESFjs are TeSi and FeSi, respectively. That means that Inroverted Sensing, rather than Extroverted Sensing, is in their ego.

Extroverted Sensing - Se - is in their Id. What it means is that they are confident in it, but they do not value it.

So, while I can see an ESFj throwing a fit like that, the precise way in which he did it does look to me as if he values Se.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry.

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Diana said, it has to do with the functional ordering.

ESTjs and ESFjs are TeSi and FeSi, respectively. That means that Inroverted Sensing, rather than Extroverted Sensing, is in their ego.

Extroverted Sensing - Se - is in their Id. What it means is that they are confident in it, but they do not value it.

So, while I can see an ESFj throwing a fit like that, the precise way in which he did it does look to me as if he values Se.
    So if one is ESxj, one has Introverted Sensing as one's primary function, and if one is ESxp, they have Extroverted Sensing as one's primary function. Am I correct?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if one is ESxj, one has Introverted Sensing as one's primary function, and if one is ESxp, they have Extroverted Sensing as one's primary function. Am I correct?
    Almost -- "j"s will have a rational function as their first one, and "p"s will have an irrational function.

So, ESFj = = FeSi = Extraverted Feeling as 1st, Introverted Sensing as second
    ESFp = = SeFi = Extraverted Sending as 1st, Introverted Feeling as second

Which is why, in Socionics, it makes little sense to say, "I am E, S, F, have to decide on p or j" -- because that would mean being undecided between two very different types, as far as their motivations go, althogh in terms of behavior there will be superficial similarities.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESxj denotes one has Introverted Sensing as ones 2nd (strong, conscious, producing) Function (and either Extroverted Thinking or Extroverted Feeling as ones 1st Function); ESxp denotes has Extroverted Sensing as ones 1st (strong, conscious, accepting) Function.
    [Stormy] [LII]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    ESxj denotes one has Introverted Sensing as ones 2nd (strong, conscious, producing) Function (and either Extroverted Thinking or Extroverted Feeling as ones 1st Function); ESxp denotes has Extroverted Sensing as ones 1st (strong, conscious, accepting) Function.
    So in turn, the ESxp 2nd function would be, Introverted Thinking or Introverted Feeling - am I right?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    So in turn, the ESxp 2nd function would be, Introverted Thinking or Introverted Feeling - am I right?
    Yes.
    -
    [Stormy] [LII]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good stuff. I'm beginning to comprehend this theory.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default klaus kinski

Words. Words today block meanings. Words are losing their value these days. People don't communicate what they mean. If someone tells me "This coffee is genius," what does that mean? This is shit. If this coffee is genius, then what does "genius" mean anymore? I don't believe in words anymore. "Have a coke and a smile." I have a coke and it hurts my stomach. I become sick.

If I was doing a movie that was really bad, I always realized that I had to play my role as good as possible when the camera was on me. The fact that the movie was total shit did not bother me. For example, let's say that there's a hand that is used to playing the violin excellently. Let's say that hand belongs to the world's greatest violinist. But, the man finds himself out of work. Someone tells him "I don't have a job for a violinist but I do have a job for someone who is willing to carry out trash." The violinist takes the job. He has to do his new job well or else he won't get paid. He won't eat. Although his hand is forced to carry garbage, that doesn't diminish the skill of the hand.

If I hadn't refused Ken Russell, Fellini and Spielberg and made their movies when they asked me, my life would be no different. It is not my fault that I accepted one movie and turned down another. I don't see any point in defending myself, either.

There isn't one role I'd like to play. There are many and there are none. I've always admitted to being a prostitute. I sell myself for money. I don't have to see myelf up on the screen as Napoleon to feel satisfied about a movie. If you pay me a lot of money, I'll be in your film.

... I would have been better than Adolf ******. I could have delivered his speeches a lot better... that's for certain.

Sometimes, my heart hurts so much, I beat it with my fists. I try to run. But you cannot run away from this. You cannot run from it. Wherever you run, it waits for you. Even when you think you have escaped it, it is there, where you have run to. It waits for you, to ambush you. It is like those vines called lianas, those tropical creepers that grow around you and strangle you. You cut off one branch, but there is another that grows. You leap over the wall of one ghetto and find yourself in another ghetto.

I never said money is freedom! I said money buys freedom. BUYS! What does that mean, money is freedom? This is ridiculous: Money is freedom. It means nothing. What do you think, that a dollar in a savings account is freedom? Maybe you have understood nothing I have said. You are trying to make me sound like an American average citizen.

ASSHOLES! Do you ask a car crash for another take? Do you ask a volcano for another take? Do you ask the storm for another take?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

im gonna say eie. theres also this really old thread.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    im gonna say eie.
    Agreed. Also, this:

A timeless classic.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Agreed. Also, this:

A timeless classic.
    Must be from long ago. Nobody screams like that in germany nowadays . From his more commercial eccentric image I would have said he has some 5 in him.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI (INFp)

The first picture shows his creative and in some german interview a comment asked if he may be on drugs which indicates leading

update: okay shit the last picture shows him as EIE there he looks like Joel Gretsch although it is not that obvious or present
    Last edited by Zero11; 01-27-2014 at 09:25 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLE...phototypes like aquagraph.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-21-2015 at 05:49 AM.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only person who could tame Klaus is my imaginary boyfriend: Werner Herzog. <3
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has a personality disorder. Not sure if he can even be properly typed.
    He slightly reminds me of my Latin teacher though, but my teacher isn't that insane, but he can have some choleric outbursts, too, whenever he's stressed. Kinski on the other hand is a complete egomaniac. He craves for attention that's why he gets so scary sometimes.
    Kinski also reminds me of my old Arts teacher. She had the fitting name Frau Teufel (Mrs. Devil) and always screamed at students who came too late like: " (insert name here), I HATE YOU!" Always a shock. xD
    Love is like an energy, rushing in, rushing inside of me...

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te Ni Ne & Fi mostly

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rat1 View Post
    Te Ni Ne & Fi mostly
    He also used to be an hypochondrian, so maybe Si?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post
    He slightly reminds me of my Latin teacher though, but my teacher isn't that insane, but he can have some choleric outbursts, too, whenever he's stressed. Kinski on the other hand is a complete egomaniac. He craves for attention that's why he gets so scary sometimes.
    Kinski also reminds me of my old Arts teacher. She had the fitting name Frau Teufel (Mrs. Devil) and always screamed at students who came too late like: " (insert name here), I HATE YOU!" Always a shock. xD
    You deff know much more about him, looks like a German mascot. Someone keeps typing him Sx 8 triple reactive

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kadda1212 View Post

Did you read Kinski Uncut? I actually found it quite lucid and hilarious. I think he probably was borderline or something though. And naturally pretty traumatized by his seriously fucked up youth.

On another note:

Kinski on Herzog: "He should be thrown alive to the crocodiles! An anaconda should strangle him slowly! A poisonous spider should sting him and paralyze his lungs! The most venomous serpent should bite him and make his brain explode! No — panther claws should rip open his throat — that would be much too good for him! Huge red ants should piss into his lying eyes and gobble up his balls and his guts! He should catch the plague! Syphilis! Yellow fever! Leprosy! It's no use; the more I wish him the most gruesome deaths, the more he haunts me."

Herzog on Kinski: "People think we had a love-hate relationship. Well, I did not love him, nor did I hate him. We had mutual respect for each other, even as we both planned each other's murder."

Hilarious.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 01-22-2014 at 07:21 PM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

kinski on herzog sounds very much EIE

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    You deff know much more about him, looks like a German mascot. Someone keeps typing him Sx 8 triple reactive
    Well, I had to watch that stupid movie "Woyzeck" in school and I've watched several
    documentaries, he always fills the rankings when it comes to "Most popular TV moments" with that interview: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uwr9JT-nk4
    I've also read how his daughter described him. She didn't see him as a father and was scared of him all the time because he terrorized the family. When he hugged her it didn't feel right and his other daughter wrote a book about him and said that he raped her. Don't know whether that's right, but it seems he is not able to love anything besides his own genius. And nobody loves him for anything else besides his talent as an actor (though it's fair to say he's only playing shady characters who are just as insane as himself, he's unable to play a nice character because he can only act as himself, even when he played Jesus he constantly fell out of character and screamed at the audience when they disturbed the play).

What wikisocion says about SLEs: The rogue artist - who revels in his or her own naughtiness, likes to shock and appall audiences, and doesn't take his own work too seriously.
    That description is quite fitting. He thought most of his movies were "zum Kotzen" (to puke at). But his hidden agenda would not be to be loved but to be hated/terrifying. He's so unhealthy, makes me wonder how he became like that. I mean, he has some chracteristics I'd call appealing, like his honesty. I once met a guy who was just as honest. He witnessed how some homeless guy beat his dog in front of his shop, went outside and screamed at the person, if he ever beat his dog again he would beat him up, put him in a sack and throw him into a river. The same guy was also not afraid to tell someone whom he disliked that directly into his face. I wish I could be that honest sometimes.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    kinski on herzog sounds very much EIE
    What he said about him reminded me of certain poems by Catullus. xD (Catullus was definitely beta).

I can't decide between EIE and SLE for Kinski...

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Did you read Kinski Uncut? I actually found it quite lucid and hilarious. I think he probably was borderline or something though. And naturally pretty traumatized by his seriously fucked up youth.

On another note:

Kinski on Herzog: "He should be thrown alive to the crocodiles! An anaconda should strangle him slowly! A poisonous spider should sting him and paralyze his lungs! The most venomous serpent should bite him and make his brain explode! No — panther claws should rip open his throat — that would be much too good for him! Huge red ants should piss into his lying eyes and gobble up his balls and his guts! He should catch the plague! Syphilis! Yellow fever! Leprosy! It's no use; the more I wish him the most gruesome deaths, the more he haunts me."

Herzog on Kinski: "People think we had a love-hate relationship. Well, I did not love him, nor did I hate him. We had mutual respect for each other, even as we both planned each other's murder."

Hilarious.
    You know, when he had that rage outburst, one of the Indians asked Herzog, whether they should kill Kinski for him
    and he said: "No, I still need him!!!" xD But they desperately wanted to throw their spears into him, must habe thought he was posessed by some demon...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinski also got pissed and ran into the forest. Herzog chased him down with a gun.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herzog on taming the beast: "Incredible. I didn't know how to calm him down, and then I had an inspiration. I went to my hut, where, for months I had hidden a piece of chocolate. We would almost have killed one another for something like that. I went back to him, going right into his face and ate the chocolate. All of a sudden he was quiet. This was utterly beyond him.
    "

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Herzog on taming the beast: "Incredible. I didn't know how to calm him down, and then I had an inspiration. I went to my hut, where, for months I had hidden a piece of chocolate. We would almost have killed one another for something like that. I went back to him, going right into his face and ate the chocolate. All of a sudden he was quiet. This was utterly beyond him.
    "
    Herzog is the true genius for being able to tame the beast. xD
    On second thought, there's no way Kinski was SLE. I can't imagine SLEs being scared of wasps and screaming for a doctor whenever a wasp appears. :/

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he's such an obvious ESE and werner herzog's dual for sure.
    it's like an instant recognition, i've known ESEs like that (however, not that level of crazy of course), but like .. the same essence.

found a nice, little quote encapsulating Fe and Si perfectly: “I am your fairy tale. Your dream. Your wishes and desires, and I am your thirst and your hunger and your food and your drink.”

also, 4w3 (?):

kinski: "The jungle is life itself. A thousand times more alive than anything you've ever seen."

werner herzog about kinski:

"Kinski maintained that he felt close to the Indians, but this wasn't true. He wanted to pretend that he was close to 'Nature's Children' and thus to 'Mother Nature'. Between Kinski and me there was something completely unbridgable. This had to do with his feeling for nature. He stylised himself as the 'Natural Man'. I believe that everything he said about the jungle was mainly posing. He declared everything around here erotic, but he never went near it. He stayed in a camp for months, but never set foot in the jungle. Once he went into it for about 100 feet, where a fallen tree was located. Of course, the photographer had to go with him taking hundreds of photos of him tenderly embracing and copulating with this tree. Poses and paraphernalia were what mattered to him. His alpine gear was more important than the mountains themselves. His camouflage combat attire tailoured by Yves Saint Laurent were much more important than any jungle. In this regard, Kinski was endowed with a fair share of natural stupidity."

lol.
    my 4w3 friend feels like there's a soul connection between them. and i'm like but he's so painfully fake and inauthentic. there's nothing real about him! lol. #teamherzog
    Last edited by lynn; 10-21-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ni type

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast