Thread: Examples of IEIs (INFps)

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Examples of IEIs (INFps)

I need examples.

There doesn't seem to be any. Or I can't find good threads. I don't think I really have any good idea of what an IEI would or is supposed to be...help?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
    I need examples.

There doesn't seem to be any. Or I can't find good threads. I don't think I really have any good idea of what an IEI would or is supposed to be...help?
    What do you mean exactly? Like, famous people?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    What do you mean exactly? Like, famous people?
    Oh, anything. Famous people is probably better. But anything.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Following are famous people I believe to be IEI:

Jeff Buckley (healthy Ni-subtype)

Judy Garland (either Fe-IEI, or some sort of EIE)

Kurt Cobain (depressed Ni-subtype)

Justin Timberlake (outgoing Fe-subtype)

Anais Nin (Ni-subtype?)
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I love Anais Nin.

Emotional multi-tasking, yes. Movies can definitely change my mood, as can music.

Oh sorry. Forgot to answer the OP. Marilyn Monroe, Johnny Depp (although some type him SEI), my brother (oh wait, you don't know him), Andy Warhol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Viktor Frankl, IEI-Ni - an Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist as well as a Holocaust survivor. Frankl was the founder of logotherapy, which is a form of existential analysis, the "Third Viennese School of Psychotherapy". His best-selling book Man's Search for Meaning chronicles his experiences as a concentration camp inmate, which led him to discover the importance of finding meaning in all forms of existence, even the most sordid ones, and thus, a reason to continue living. Frankl became one of the key figures in existential therapy and a prominent source of inspiration for humanistic psychologists.

this is an interesting interview of him: http://tinyurl.com/74fg2ga

"Man is not fully conditioned and determined but rather he determines himself whether he give in to conditions or stands up to them. In other words, man is self-determining. Man does not simply exist but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become in the next moment.

By the same token, every human being has the freedom to change at any instant. Therefore, we can predict his future only within the large framework of statistical survey referring to a whole group; the individual personality, however, remains unpredictable. The basis of any prediction would be represented by biological, psychological, or sociological conditions. Yet one of the main features of human existence is the capacity to rise above such conditions, to grow beyond them. Man is capable of changing the world for the better if possible, and of changing himself for the better if necessary.

What he becomes–within the limits of endowment and environment–he has made out of himself. In the concentration camps, for example, in this living laboratory and on this testing ground, we watched and witnessed some of our comrades behave like swine while others behaved like saints. Man has both potentialities within himself; which one is actualized depends on decisions but not on conditions." - V. Frankl

"But a most memorable passage in the book concerns the forced march of his work party, made up of skeletal survivors of enslavement, on a late winter afternoon. It was then that he saw it: the violet sky of winter against the white snow. Connecting sky and snow on the horizon was a single bare tree, lacy in its blackness against the white snow, that violet sky. Its shape was exquisitely graceful, tracing the connectedness of twig, branch, trunk, and establishing the connectedness of earth and sky. He was stunned by its beauty. When every element of his humanity had been brutally stripped from him, and every moment of his life had been bitterly planned, he still had the ability to respond to beauty. And he knew himself free." - on his book Man's Search for Meaning

"A thought transfixed me: for the first time in my life I saw the truth as it is set into song by so many poets, proclaimed as the final wisdom by so many thinkers. The truth — that love is the ultimate and the highest goal to which man can aspire. Then I grasped the meaning of the greatest secret that human poetry and human thought and belief have to impart: The salvation of man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved. In a position of utter desolation, when man cannot express himself in positive action, when his only achievement may consist in enduring his sufferings in the right way — an honorable way — in such a position man can, through loving contemplation of the image he carries of his beloved, achieve fulfillment. For the first time in my life I was able to understand the meaning of the words, "The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory." - V. Frankl

Jiddu Krishnamurti - IEI-Ni so/sp 1w9 - was a speaker and writer on philosophical and spiritual subjects. His subject matter included psychological revolution, the nature of mind, meditation, inquiry, human relationships, and bringing about radical change in society. He constantly stressed the need for a revolution in the psyche of every human being and emphasised that such revolution cannot be brought about by any external entity, be it religious, political, or social.

"All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man."

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

"You cannot depend upon anybody. There is no guide, no teacher, no authority. There is only you — your relationship with others and with the world — there is nothing else. When you realize this, it either brings great despair, from which comes cynicism and bitterness, or, in facing the fact that you and nobody else is responsible for the world and for yourself, for what you think, what you feel, how you act, all self-pity goes."

"The fact is there is nothing that you can trust; and that is a terrible fact, whether you like it or not. Psychologically, there is nothing in the world that you can put your faith, your trust, or your belief in. Neither your gods, nor your science can save you, can bring you psychological certainty; and you have to accept that you can trust in absolutely nothing."

"It is important to understand from the very beginning that I am not formulating any philosophy or any theological structure of ideas or theological concepts. It seems to me that all ideologies are utterly idiotic. What is important is not a philosophy of life but to observe what is actually taking place in our daily life, inwardly and outwardly. If you observe very closely what is taking place and examine it, you will see that it is based on an intellectual conception, and the intellect is not the whole field of existence; it is a fragment, and a fragment, however cleverly put together, however ancient and traditional, is still a small part of existence whereas we have to deal with the totality of life."

"Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom."

Bert Hellinger, IEI-Ni (e2?) - a German psycotherapist associated with a therapeutic method best known as Family Constellations and Systemic Constellations. In recent years, his work has evolved beyond these formats into what he now calls Movements of the Spirit-Mind. Several thousand professional practitioners worldwide, influenced by Hellinger, but not necessarily following him, continue to apply and adapt his original insights to a broad range of personal, organizational and political applications. Author of Love's Hidden Symmetry - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Hellinger

"When we understand the systemic laws that allow love to unfold, we may be able to help suffering families and individuals to find solutions. It's profoundly moving to observe clients approach the Order of Love and spontaneously melt into soft and intimate love, even after a lifetime of hate, anger and abuse" - from 'Love's Hidden Symmetry'

"Identifying what he terms, "the Orders of Love," Hellinger observed that certain governing principles must be respected for the love in the family to flow in a healthy way. And that when these orders are disturbed, for example, when a child tries to take on the fate of a parent, suffering and unhappiness ensue.

Hellinger found that each member in our family holds a special place and has an equal right to belong to the family system. This applies equally to stillborn and aborted babies, as well as to the failures and perpetrators in our family who may have been rejected for reasons of immorality, criminal misconduct or abuse. If any member of the family is disrespected, forgotten, excluded, or disregarded in some way, someone in a later generation may repeat his or her fate by sharing a similar misfortune. Only when we acknowledge and honor the difficult fates of those who've preceded us, can the "Orders of Love" be reestablished and the chain of tragic destinies be broken."
    Last edited by silke; 08-02-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Albert Camus (Ni-INFp)

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are sick people and they need curing.”

“A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover, through the detours of art, those two or three great and simple images in whose presence his heart first opened.”

“Life can be magnificent and overwhelming -- that is the whole tragedy. Without beauty, love, or danger it would almost be easy to live. ”

“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”

Kurt Vonnegut (Ni-INFp)

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

“Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

“Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.”

“A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.”

“Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.”

Aldous Huxley (Ni-INFp)

“Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand.”

“There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.”

“Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead.”

“Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted. That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.”

“But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want sin.”

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Just stumbled upon another example - Sri Aurobindo, IEI-Fe, Indian activist and guru. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Aurobindo

"The central theme of Aurobindo's vision was the evolution of human life into life divine. He wrote: "Man is a transitional being. He is not final. The step from man to superman is the next approaching achievement in the earth evolution. It is inevitable because it is at once the intention of the inner spirit and the logic of nature's process." Sri Aurobindo rejected a major conception of Indian philosophy that says that the World is a Maya (illusion) and that living as a renunciate was the only way out. He says that it is possible, not only to transcend human nature but also to transform it and to live in the world as a free and evolved human being with a new consciousness and a new nature which could spontaneously perceive truth of things, and proceed in all matters on the basis of inner oneness, love and light. Aurobindo's writings synthesized Eastern and Western philosophy, religion, literature, and psychology."

- Care not for time and success. Act out thy part, whether it be to fail or to prosper.

- Very usually, altruism is only the sublimest form of selfishness.

- Our actual enemy is not any force exterior to ourselves, but our own crying weaknesses, our cowardice, our selfishness, our hypocrisy, our purblind sentimentalism.

- Even when one has climbed up into those levels of bliss where pain vanishes, it still survives disguised as intolerable ecstasy.

- Late, I learned that when reason died, then Wisdom was born; before that liberation, I had only knowledge. What men call knowledge, is the reasoned acceptance of false appearances. Wisdom looks behind the veil and sees.

- And what is the middle ? Division that strives towards a multiple unity, ignorance that labours towards a flood of varied light, pain that travails towards the touch of an unimaginable ecstasy. For all these things are dark figures and perverse vibrations.

- Theorist, and trifler though I may be called, I again assert as our first and holiest duty, the elevation and enlightenment of the proletariate: I again call on those nobler spirits among us who are working erroneously, it may be, but with incipient or growing sincerity and nobleness of mind, to divert their strenuous effort from the promotion of narrow class interests, from silly squabbles about offices and salaried positions, from a philanthropy laudable in itself and worthy of rational pursuit, but meagre in the range of its benevolence and ineffectual towards promoting the nearest interests of the nation, into that vaster channel through which alone the healing waters may be conducted to the lips of their ailing and tortured country.

- What is the use of only knowing? I say to thee, Act and be, for therefore God sent thee into this human body. What is the use of only being? I say to thee, Become, for therefore wast thou established as a man in this world of matter.

- The Atheist is God playing at hide and seek with Himself; but is the Theist any other? Well, perhaps; for he has seen the shadow of God and clutched at it.

- There is no mortality. It is only the Immortal who can die; the mortal could neither be born nor perish. There is nothing finite. It is only the Infinite who can make for Himself limits; the finite can have no beginning nor end, for the very act of conceiving its beginning and end declares its infinity.

- Genius discovers a system; average talent stereotypes it till it is shattered by fresh genius.

Nikolai Ivanovich Bukharin, IEI-Fe so/sx, one of the main theorists and leaders of Bolshevik party. His essays such as "Imperialism and World Economy" had a lot of influence on Lenin (SLE-Ti). The two of them became intellectual companions. He was also close with Stalin, but eventually he was sentenced and executed under Stalin's order.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Bukharin

- History moves in contradictions. The skeleton of historic existence, the economic structure of society, also develops in contradictions. Forms eternally follow forms. Everything has only a passing being. The dynamic force of life creates the new over and over again — such is the law inherent in reality. — Imperialism and World Economy (1917), Ch. 15

- But to everything in this world there comes an end; there even comes an end to the torments suffered in those intermediate states of transition when the last secret tear of one's soul is bitterly swallowed, and the crisis passes, resolving itself into some new sort of phase, which even as it comes into existence is fated in turn to pass away, to disappear in the eternal changing of the times and seasons. — How It All Began : The Prison Novel, one of Bukharin's final works while in prison, as translated by George Shriver, (1998), Ch.8

- We see now that infringement of freedom is necessary with regard to the opponents of the revolution. At a time of revolution we cannot allow freedom for the enemies of the people and of the revolution. That is a surely clear, irrefutable conclusion. — Programme of the World Revolution (1918), Ch. VII

- Lenin about Bukharin: "Speaking of the young C.C. members, I wish to say a few words about Bukharin and Pyatakov. They are, in my opinion, the most outstanding figures (among the youngest ones), and the following must be borne in mind about them: Bukharin is not only a most valuable and major theorist of the Party; he is also rightly considered the favourite of the whole Party, but his theoretical views can be classified as fully Marxist only with great reserve, for there is something scholastic about him (he has never made a study of the dialectics, and, I think, never fully understood it). — Vladimir Lenin, Last Testament, Letter to the Congress (1922), Letter II
    Last edited by silke; 10-27-2013 at 02:44 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Edgar Allan Poe, Gandhi, Walt Disney, Kurt Cobain, me...
    Walt Disney? Huh? Nonononono.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Walt Disney? Huh? Nonononono.
    Beta should keep him. Makes Delta less family friendly.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I'm really craving chocolate.
    I'll take the chocolate. You can still keep Disney.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread has been pretty helpful and interesting. Thanks.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Possible Fe-INFps

Sergei Bezrukov - IEI-Fe talking about the importance of a healthy lifestyle

Zachary Condon IEI-Fe sp/so 4w3

meekakitty - IEI-Fe so/sx

Luke12000 - IEI-Fe sx/so

Last edited by silke; 04-03-2013 at 05:51 PM.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah. Maritsa's description of what an IEI is like is me exactly. *cough*
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    meekakitty - IEI-Fe so/sx
    Agreed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTERVIEW WITH IEI Pastor at HOLY CROSS Josip "Joseph" Koren - MACHINE TRANSLATED

To pray is to live responsibly

Confession would be a much better place if people could sit down with a confessor, if he had time to say what is troubling them, and confessor would be like a glass that takes in water, such as sand that soaks up whatever people have in their soul, in their heart

BIOGRAPHY
    Fr Joseph Koren was born on 7th october 1955th in Medjimurje in Novakovec from his mother Helen and father John. Second born son in a family with a total of six children. His childhood was spent partly in Medjimurje, to six years, then moved with his parents, "her fortune" in Slovenia. There he began elementary school, first and second grade in Slovenia, third in Medjimurje, fourth again in Slovenia ... In Međimurje the roots eventually purchased the box, so little Josep fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth grade ended in his native Croatia. He then went on samoborsko Seminary, where he was then Franciscan classical grammar school. He completed two years, including one year of novitiate in Cernik and third year of high school back in Samobor. Since then a 18-year-old, had to go into the army. When he returned from the JNA(Yugoslavian People's Army), finished his fourth year, he graduated and went on to study philosophy at Trsat in Rijeka. There is a Franciscan Province of St. Cyril and Methodius had its own high school, where he completed his first year studying philosophy, but because there were not enough students, he moved to the second year in Zagreb, St. Anthony monastery, on the 9th Kaptol There he lived and attended theological college, that the study of philosophy and theology. After the winter semester of the third year came out of the Franciscan Order and began to work in Zagreb, "It Končar" several months, and then somewhat months "Weider" in Čakovec, and finally in the hospital over the counter Čakovec GP. After two years spent "in the world" went to Germany in Muenster to continue the study of theology, where in 1984. whatever. graduated, and after a year diakon practice, was ordained in May 1985. there for the priest. Nearly four years in the local Franciscan Province of Saxony worked as a priest. In his homeland he returned in the summer 1989th whatever. He was transferred to St. John's. Family in Osijek, South II in the works outside Osijek, which was exposed to the worst shelling during the war.

Year 1992., After the most serious acts of war, in late February, he went at the request of their provincial Linz, in Austria, the Croatian Catholic missionaries. Many Croatian sent the children there during the war. He was in Austria for almost two years. After which he returned to Osijek, where he worked as a chaplain for two years. Then he moved to Slavonski Brod, where he works with other Franciscan brothers at the opening of Classical High School "Marijan Lanosović." His first academic year teaching at the high school, and then the 1996th arrived in Zagreb and made six years service in the monastery abbot and four years parish vicar of the Holy Cross Parish in Siget, in July 2000. whatever. was appointed pastor of the parish of that parish, where he works today.

* Fr Joseph, have you imagined as a child that you will be in the priesthood so often migrate? When have you felt the call?

I just knew as a child that I would be a priest. Yes, we used to at home in Novakovec play priest "serving" the mass. My two years older brother Matthew is also a Franciscan priest. Now at the Trsat monastery. He left school after eight years in the seminary, and since I was an altar boy in Cakovec, the late Father Paul Graf, who is "like a potato" sent the crowd of boys in the seminary, I found it and I among them without big ambitions that I will truly become a priest . Clearly, they appeared in doubt: am I for it created?! Therefore it was that I went to two years "out", out of order, and worked for two years in the "world," and I finally returned to the wing "little brothers." When it moves, transfers - it's our destiny monks! On the one hand it is positive, the other is not. Good news is that if you frequently change the place of residence, staying cool, coping with new people, new ideas, like Abraham, who dare to start something new. And people who stay behind me, always have a chance, get to know someone new priest. If I'm in one place for too long, it wears, I start to repeat myself, I'm boring. Well after a while the Reds. Negatively by the way that, you know relatively well when the parish community, I know a lot of children and young people with their names, when I follow the development of the people, the faithful are drawn closer to me, I gained associates ... should I change the environment.

* Mother of Blessed Aloysius Stepinac prayed to the Virgin, since his childhood, that her son becomes a priest. Praying did'nt stopped even when he was engaged to ... How did your family accept the fact that you become a priest, not to be the grandson of your wings?

Six of us has children, one sister and five brothers, so my parents have grandchildren and, God willing, there will be more! Parents are in the decision adopted older brother. There was no opposition! Rather, my decision was gladly accepted!

* Art historians claim that our Church of the Holy Cross in Siget is a valuable piece of contemporary religious art in Croatia. However, some believers are confused by huge cross with the crucified Christ in an unusual position with startling expression ...

The author Corps crucified Christ is Ms. Neda Grdinić. When I first came to Siget to church and when I looked at the body and I had been building up some resistance. Eventually I accepted it. Listening to the people, and those who are for and those who are against it and their arguments, I now had the power to remove and set up a classic ga corpus. Many believers srodili with him. Special precisely because it is not Christ crucified, but risen, glorified Christ. The artist's body cast in bronze wanted to impose the risen, glorified Christ. Some find this hard to accept, because we are used to cross on which Christ was all in pain, the wounds ...

* They say that the house begins to crumble, when they stop building. As a guardian, then and now as a pastor, you are faced with a series of difficulties related building up the huge church that constantly seeks attention and masterful hands.
    Besides a few weeks ago, Bishop Vlado Kosic opened the elevator and disabled persons who are difficult to move can now attend the Eucharist, decorated the rooms of the Secular Franciscan Order, the young musicians of the parish received an excellent space for a workout ... What are the future plans and what are the problems with the building?

The difficulties are great. The fundamental difficulty setting up the elevator was that the church was built on the floor. Architects recommend a main hall on the ground floor of the church building! Thus, older people and the disabled, and when the snow falls and everyone else, would have no difficulty entering the church. As in every home, every now and something needs to be repaired. Imagine what it's like in a small problem, and that it was only when a hundredfold larger space. The building is made of concrete. Has the powerful disadvantages. One of the fundamental at the present time is its heating in winter and cooling in summer. No insulation. When built thirty years ago oil was cheap and it was seen to be a multitude of body heat to solve the problem of heating. When he does warm sun, a blast of heat and humidity in the church. In the era of the enormous increases in energy prices, my head hurts when the bill for heating and electricity. So neither heating nor cooling are not functional! Because of this a few years ago we access replacing outdated iron window aluminum windows in the monastery of the building and the heat was extracted concrete walls. This has proved very successful, and we access the same work on the new church building. For now we are in the lower part of the building of the church changed most of the iron and aluminum window joinery isolated thermal insulation walls. Internally we have arranged three classrooms, where the room in summer and winter is very pleasant. However, the large upper hall of the church, which is visited by many people, especially on Sundays and holidays, is a problem that will not be so quick and easy to solve! You should insulate the walls, replacing the existing aluminum windows, insulated steel roof ... No there is not a fully decorated church: lacking Crossways is needed more adequate lighting ... Loudspeaker we managed to solve. Every pastor and guardian of its mandate somewhat made. My predecessor, Fr Elias put the organ, stained glass windows, someone after me to do something new ... Church is now rapidly build, but long regulated.

* Along with the construction of the church building, is being built and the community of believers, the parishioners. In our parish alive activity of many lay people who work together harmoniously with only five priests in such a huge parish. We are proud of their choirs, band Jeshua, we have the best website ... Bishop Vlado Kosic in a recent visit to our parish, has been noticed and obviously delighted presentation website immediately asked for the address. However, he complained that in our parish there is no institutionalized charitable activity, although there are charitable groups in the Secular Franciscan Order. Can you even run without the Caritas-day activities of the laity that would be paid for their time, work and effort?!

Mr. Bishop noticed it in December 2002. whatever. he left an instruction by the Archdiocesan that each parish establish a parish Caritas with a list of volunteer members of the Board of parish Caritas. In our church during the war acted Caritas and the crowd of displaced persons and refugees that nourish and training, because the means and connections we Franciscans large shipments arriving from overseas. There was in Siget distribution center. Help from abroad has long since ceased to arrive, and our Caritas, like many others on the Passion, where to find resources, especially financial, for Caritas. In the parish there are still people, volunteers, acting as members of the SFO of FRAME at Caritas. Of course, it is not enough for a job that should be performed. It does not work in a systematic, but from time to time, where the need arises, and especially before the Christmas and Easter, when the church collects funds, at which time the charitable activities of our group very vivid: visiting the elderly and sick, bringing them material assistance, pay electricity, heating and kindergarten. We have people who constantly visited by families who are in need. Some people do not want their charitable activities helping others hang on the big bells. They want to do it in silence and humility. We have the people and families who really make a lot for those who need help. In particular, one family with four children and a mother expecting the fifth had to stand still maintaining pregnancy. She found the family's four children, caring for the whole time. The mother gave birth to a fifth child, and now the two families became friends. It is a form of Caritas. Another was the need of our elderly who live alone in apartments, they come in, when they can no longer even to the store ... Often they are left to themselves. And some of them are provided by our parishioners, not because the people of the parish, but for the neighborhood ...! Is it the task of the church or the state, or a neighbor ...? A series of examples to make the neighbors. In particular, one member of our Caritas visit an elderly, sick person, to serve her when she needs to keep a doctor, bringing supplies from stores, medicines, clean her apartment ... So, in the parish Caritas works. When we had the financial resources that we can pay a man with a full-time job, he could go from one grandmother, he could take care of and assist, organize, coordinate ... I can not or I do not and can not expect someone of parishioners volunteer to do this job, and ignore your family and your obligations.

* Our parishioner Stanko Mikulić is very active in the parish, archbishop filed a petition for the permanent diaconate, which you supported. If that request was favorably resolved that he would have performed the work, and how?

In Germany there are permanent deacons who are paid by the diocese and who lead a parish because of the lack of priests. In our country, in Pozeska diocese, there is a permanent deacon, but he has his job at the school as a teacher of religion, and the remaining time trying to work in the parish. Mr. Mikulic's degree in theology, and currently has a job tinsmith, but is ready and willing to do it in our parish, was elsewhere. A deacon can do this: administering the sacrament of Holy. Baptism, Holy share. communion, attend the sacrament of marriage in the name of the Church, to carry Viaticum dying, conduct funerals, teach and preach God's people, led by the service of God's word ... Our parish is open and is sure to find a lot of things for the ministry. It should be borne in mind that the deacon with his regular job and has to take time for your family.

* Only five of the monks in our vast parish. During the Easter and Christmas holidays have plenty of work, and most certainly the confession. Like Simon of Cyrene, and then throughout the year you take other people's crosses. You once said that the confessor like glasses that are constantly full, and does not empty ... Whether the confession is indeed the hardest and the priests and the faithful?

Actually it is a story told to me by one monk, who is a psychologist by profession. I asked him what his job is, and he said to me: "See these two cups! This cup is filled with all the troubles and problems that people come to me and they overflow their misery in that my glass." "And when your cup is full, do you have a spill you where?" I asked him. Sometimes it looks like a confession, especially when it's a big rush. Our church last ten years has become confessional Novi Zagreb before major holidays, as huge queues outside the confessionals. And then secondly, we can not, but, unfortunately, the speed profess. Confession would be a much better place if people could sit down with a confessor, say what is bothering them, and the confessor should be like, and who receives the cup is what the people at heart, in my soul, like a thirsty sand that absorbs water. Today, we rarely have time for other people. Even in families that is the case, television kill time, which could be useful to conduct a joint ... He who confesses unloaded from himself, expresses his passion, and the priest is receiving in themselves calmly, without judgment, that I do not know what a sinner before him. We confessors or we should not be judges, because they do not stand in the shoes of one who came to confess, to know where it hurts. It should be merciful to us, because in the name of the merciful God forgive sins. In the parish are "set" just as Fr Bernard Parish Vicar and I, as a pastor, while the other three brothers, Fr Nedjeljko, Fr John and Fr Smiljan have their jobs, and ispomažu us in the parish.

* The early Christians professed to each other. How to carry the load of many confessions, because every man is an inexhaustible source of mostly sad stories? That during a career that can last for fifty years kept secret of the confessional, and carry with you all the intertwined destinies?

Sometimes I feel awkward if someone in confession told all his passion, and I'm a friend of him and I want to stay. I love to be in question, if possible, the confession of someone else! On the other hand, I get scared with how much confidence people have come to us priests. I do not imagine you would have to carry all those crosses and sins. So I'd certainly be broken. I believe that Jesus Christ is here present, and that he carried with me all these crosses which we bring people into confessions. Without him I could not bear to take any!

Personal prayer:
    Kierkegaard said this: "They taught me that prayer is talking, and I learned that prayer and silence, and listen!" I seem to hit it. If you want to understand each other, we should shut up and listen to what others want and need. I am glad to think we are all just beggars in this country. As a beggar gives the palm to get a coin, and we provide their own hands and palms, and God is the only full, all that is needed. All we have to pray, "God, I thank You may hear, thank You that I can talk, I can walk, thank you for my fiance, to my fiancee, to my husband, baby ... These are short prayers, but they certainly me and others remind us that not everything is in our hands. Rather, it is a little on what we can influence. Instead it makes us God!

* We had a terrible war that has left deep scars in all of us who survived, a war that separated the bed, and that destroyed a many childhood ... Our parish hosted the Vukovar exiles and their friars, and you we're at that time in Osijek, in fact on the first line of defense in the South II block. What are the memories?

Painful. South II was constantly shelled. Our Holy Family Parish because nearly all moved out, some people left. Occurred the dreadful things, and I did what I knew I could, like any Croatian priest in time. Around the church, there is no solid buildings, but mostly shanties built after the flood of the river Drava. Since such buildings do not provide any protection from the shelling, the people during the general danger fled to the church and there hiding. On one occasion stopped direct threat, people came out of church, I went to the entrance of the rectory and was once a bomb fell. I saw a cloud of dust. When I came to that place I saw the horrific scene. A girl was lying in the stairs, the neighbor cop was beside her, around her blood, foot flew ... The policeman was shouting: "Joseph, put something under her head," because she was slamming her head on the concrete in torment. I put a sponge under her head, I ran into the church, there were about fifty people. "We have wounded, we must help them!" People in the church seemed to have turned into pillars of salt, they could not move! I just heard the question: Who was killed? One woman had a handkerchief in her hand, I took the handkerchief, ran outside, ran to the other women who also lay in front of the church, all drilled from shrapnel ... I tied her scarf leg above the knee, I'd stopped bleeding, I ran into the church by her bandages intending to tie the other leg, but I only saw two or three times, then sighed and exhaled, died ... A few feet away, on the church steps, two girls, sisters, my vjeroučenice Biljana and Gordana, 6:16 p.m. year old, were sitting next to each other, they were both dead ... In front of them was a girl who came to the grandmother from Baranja, she was covered with blood. Dreadfully long, it was like an eternity to wait for an ambulance, which arrived within fifteen minutes. All four women were killed in front of the church, the grenade flew out of use and then the mass of people began emigrating from the South II.

As I had friends in Austria, trying to evacuate the children in that country. I dispatched several busloads of children. In Austria I found accommodation, stayed a day or two while the kids it would not hold back and I would be in Osijek. At the end of February 1992. My Provincial me wondered if going a little to soothe the children, because they wanted to return to Osijek, and still was not sure. I agreed and went to Linz, where I became a Croatian Catholic missionary. Soon he started the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, so there was a lot of people from those regions in Austria. I've worked with them, not only as a spiritual leader. I held and German language courses. When Croatia was recognized, at the Croatian Embassy in Vienna could not handle so many people who needed a passport and citizenship, and we were invited missionaries to help them with that. We have become a kind of outpost eng. Embassy. People have brought us photos and documents required to obtain Croatian citizenship and passports. All this week we once carried to the Embassy in Vienna, and so people did not have to personally travel to Vienna. There were weeks when I took about 400 requests. I have a lot of almost two years in Austria, and I held many lectures and Austrian parishes and schools of the situation in Croatia. I spoke credibly because I've experienced the war in Osijek and on the first line. I knew the language, I had plenty of their own slides from the war, and as a priest I have all the doors were opened. People are trying to help, but they complained that they hear that help you to send to Croatia, ending sometimes in private pockets, so I set up an association "Hilfe für Kroatien" (Help Croatia). I opened the account, and after class I asked people to help some families in Croatia. Some payments each month through the year to the account 700 shillings. This at the time was ca. 100 DM monthly salary. People were also bind to a year to assist families that I will find it. First of Osijek and the other Slavonian parishes'm finding family, photographed them, gave them the address of their benefactors. Every time I asked when I brought the money, and to send a postcard to write how much money they received through Fr Joseph, so that no suspicions that the money was misused. And now I have all these papers. Gathered in this way more than 600 thousand German marks to help. In Linz we have with our people collect white goods, mattresses, food, clothing, and everything sent to Croatia.

* Christ brought only one commandment: "Love thy neighbor as thyself!" Why for two thousand years we have failed to follow his instructions? Are we so imperfect beings that we can not understand and that we can not follow. Did He die in vain, because wars are becoming more and more terrible, instead of reducing in frequency?!

Christ did not die in vain! Although much of this seems black, there are so many good examples that show how people care for each other, neighbors are helping in a family full of love, full range of motion on living Gospel. Praying does not mean only to conclude his hands and knees. To pray is primarily responsible to live without each other not to go. As Benedictines say: "Ora et labora" "Pray and work!" We try to live responsibly! Prayer and conversation with God will help us at the end of life, when we meet with Christ in eternity, we may look at it honestly in the eye and say, "Thank You sent me to this world, thank you for having given me the responsibility into your hand when I was at his ordination lay on the floor face down, when they sang the Litany of the Saints, prostrujio me my whole life in front of the film speed. thought I was just this: "Sir, with your help I dare you to go on this trip "I'm not the one who got the strength to overcome all, to be an exemplary priest, to do all day. I do it with God's help I dare do! Without God I would not be who I am. yet we have to walk, walk, wherever you want, with the the help of Jesus Christ. This applies to all life. And when the two men intend to take, to go into marriage, only let say silently or aloud: "With the help of Thy Christ, we dare to go together! Regardless of what awaits us, with You'll be able to get to the end! "

* Once during sermon you said that one will not change the world through prayer, but prayer will change me, the one who prays.

It is said that one man, watching the way the world, decided to go to the monastery to pray there with the intention to convert the world. I prayed, prayed, went out after ten years out and saw that the world had not changed. He was disappointed! He said that the next ten years just to pray that his family had converted, changed for the better. Or after those ten years nothing has changed. Well, now I'm going to pray for me to change! So, prayer certainly changes a man who prays, but the fact that it changes for the better, change and unity which we all belong in this regard prayer can change the world for the better.

AT FIRST THE PRAYER CHANGES THE ONE WHO PRAYS
    It is said that one man, seeing how the world is, decided to go to the monastery to pray there intending to convert the world. I prayed, prayed, went outside and saw that the world had not changed. He was disappointed! He said that the next 15 years just to pray that his family had converted, changed for the better. None of these 15 years later nothing has changed. Well, now I'm going to pray for me to change! So, prayer certainly changes a man who prays, but the fact that it changes for the better, changed, and we all belong to the whole, and in this sense prayer can change the world for the better.

http://www.zupa-svkriz.hr/o_nama/int...osip_koren.htm
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-31-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So this is what IEIs give to ESIs, Trevor - faith. About time IEIs realised their evil ways and repented in confession booth, soon after accepting their Lord Jesus Christ...

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Johnny Depp
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    Brad Pitt
    Sean Penn
    Keanu Reeves
    Ryan Gosling

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mercedes Morr....IEI-Ni 7w6 sx/so

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iei-ni/

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bella Hadid....IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Bella Hadid....IEI-Ni 9w8 sp/sx

Hah, cute.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bella Hadid - S type

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Bella Hadid - S type
    I admit that was my first impression of her too. It was something about her eyes. I didn't find her interesting enough to watch videos though.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I admit that was my first impression of her too. It was something about her eyes.
    Socionics force arises in you. Better typing by nonverbality you will.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Mercedes Morr....IEI-Ni 7w6 sx/so

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iei-ni/
    Not IEI...the multiple (non creative looking, conventional cursive script/stars) tattoos, talking about owning her own business, has only active hobbies like swimming even though she says she doesn't like sports (nothing about reading, writing, ideas, contemplation.) Also I don't think an IEI would choose "Mercedes" as a stage name. She looks like an introverted S type

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Youre talking about Fi dom things because you are Fi dom. Many IEI have tattoos and are 'immoral'. Not saying that girl is IEI. @summerprincess
    Last edited by maniac; 09-29-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Mutya Buena IEI-Ni 8w9 sp/sx

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Youre talking about Fi dom things because you are Fi dom. Many IEI have tattoos and are 'immoral'. Not saying that girl is IEI. @summerprincess
    Ummm I don't mind tattoos but her tattoos are emphatically not IEI-ish or intuitive at all. They are boring, typical for any stripper (and strippers tend to be sensing) and non-creative. When did I say that tattoos are immoral? I never said that and actually, I like when men have tattoos I just dislike a lot of them
    on women. I know an IEI w tattoos

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have any tattoos. Not because I see them as immoral or bad, but because I have commitment issues and I'm scared that I won't be happy with the results or that I'll end up hating it. I wonder if that's a common Ni ego reason to avoid these increasingly trendy tattoos. It seems like it's more rare to not have a tattoo then to have one these days.

My EII sister has a few tattoos. They all represent someone who she was or is close to. One for her best friend, one for me (after I had been dealing with mental health issues), and one for her boyfriend who died. Maybe this is a common reason for Fi ego's to get tattoos.
    I think people who are less impulsive in general are more likely to avoid getting tattoos, maybe that is a Ni ego thing. but it could also be a tradition thing; more traditional and conservative people seem
    more likely to not get a tattoo. I have passively considered getting a tattoo before, but I think tattoos tend to have a masculine energy and if not done carefully can look realllly trashy. I really like paz de la huerta's snake tattoo and tattoos of ourobouros and esoteric theme tattoos like that. And japanese/asian tattoos that are like beautiful pieces of art.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't have any tattoos. Not because I see them as immoral or bad, but because I have commitment issues and I'm scared that I won't be happy with the results or that I'll end up hating it. I wonder if that's a common Ni ego reason to avoid these increasingly trendy tattoos. It seems like it's more rare to not have a tattoo then to have one these days.
    sounds like weak Ni, being scared to take action because of not knowing how you will feel about it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Ummm I don't mind tattoos but her tattoos are emphatically not IEI-ish or intuitive at all. They are boring, typical for any stripper (and strippers tend to be sensing) and non-creative. When did I say that tattoos are immoral? I never said that and actually, I like when men have tattoos I just dislike a lot of them
    N can be non creative and S can be creative but N has better fantasy yea. Im assuming you have gone to strip clubs and talked to strippers there to know they are S`

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

But that's what she likes. I can appreciate her art because she wanted it and chose it. It makes her her, someone unique. I like it.

She's a singer

Rosa Isabel Mutya Buena is an English recording artist who rose to fame as a member of girl group the Sugababes. With the Sugababes, Buena had four UK number one singles, an additional six top-ten hits and three multi-platinum albums
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

My EII sister has a few tattoos. They all represent someone who she was or is close to. One for her best friend, one for me (after I had been dealing with mental health issues), and one for her boyfriend who died. Maybe this is a common reason for Fi ego's to get tattoos.
    Not type related, rather education, background and experience (or the way you live it) based. I got a tattoo a couple of months ago and if someone told me that 3-5 years ago well I would have just smiled because I am not a trashy tattoo person at all. Mine is small, not really trendy, not for showing off but to symbolise a mix of important events and self understanding.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think getting a tattoo is type related in particular
    Si valued types have more respect to natural beauty. Also often tatoos are not beautiful, idiotic or look like a random mess of pictures. To do such with own body is to have not much respect to aesthetics. That's why to meet tatoos on Se valuing types should be more common, especially big, many or ugly pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Not type related
    aesthetics is types related. mostly tattos are tasteless

Last edited by Sol; 09-30-2016 at 04:25 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Everyone and their grandma has a tattoo nowadays - it cheapens the whole thing. Plenty of Si people have tattoos - IEE's, SLI's, hello?? Maybe more irrationals have them.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    But that's what she likes. I can appreciate her art because she wanted it and chose it. It makes her her, someone unique. I like it.

She's a singer

Rosa Isabel Mutya Buena is an English recording artist who rose to fame as a member of girl group the Sugababes. With the Sugababes, Buena had four UK number one singles, an additional six top-ten hits and three multi-platinum albums
    I was talking about the stripper Mercedes Morr not the singer lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was talking about the stripper Mercedes Morr not the singer lol
    Oh
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, same here. I think about how I might like the tattoo one day and a year from now not like or identify with it anymore. Then if it comes out bad, that's even worse. Not to mention the money and pain and time just for something I don't know that I will want on my body for the rest of my life. It's so limiting. Prefer clothing, styles and images can be changed, but tattoos are more or less permanent.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Leon Comerre, La Belle Liseuse
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bernie Sanders.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast