Thread: Examples of INTp Fe PoLR remarks

TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
    I wonder if Fe-polr is being mistaken for Fi-polr? Something else? While socially inappropriate comments may be indicative of Fe-polr, I wouldn't think that being a dick necessarily constitutes what Fe-polr is about. It may be more about 1) the general inability to create warm, loving, friendly, environments to attract singing rainbow unicorns and smiling dancing cupcakes 2) the social awkwardness at how to respond to positive emotions 3) the lack of emotional range of expressiveness that most people take for granted, leading to further social awkwardness and misunderstanding 4) monotone voice, just to name a few.
    Plus Fe-polr explains the absolute extroverted delight or anger outbursts we have on occasion.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe polr has nothing to do with being rude. xLI types are some of the most polite people.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    Fe polr has nothing to do with being rude. xLI types are some of the most polite people.
    Maybe you're thinking of metalheads? \m/ \m/

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Fe-polr is being mistaken for Fi-polr? Something else? While socially inappropriate comments may be indicative of Fe-polr, I wouldn't think that being a dick necessarily constitutes what Fe-polr is about. It may be more about 1) the general inability to create warm, loving, friendly, environments to attract singing rainbow unicorns and smiling dancing cupcakes 2) the social awkwardness at how to respond to positive emotions 3) the lack of emotional range of expressiveness that most people take for granted, leading to further social awkwardness and misunderstanding 4) monotone voice, just to name a few.
    Yes, exactly. And not being enthused, or even feigning enthusiasm for lame, inauthentic group activities. I think Fe HA is the worst type of Fe. So clumsy. Want to be liked so bad. Sickening.

Shit like this from another site. A male playing fucking hostess. Like a Tupperware party. Let's have an internet "ball". What? lol. And mentions like 50 posters to come in the thread. That is trying hard to be liked. Check out this garbage, Fe in its worst form. It's just fuckin dorky. There is no other word for it.

http://personalitycafe.com/infp-foru...ion-infps.html

An EIE can be as insensitive or shocking as anybody. I actually think they are more confident doing it than lower Fe types.

EIEs generally refuse to conform to standards of what is acceptable and nice to say. Instead, they try to express themselves spontaneously — sometimes harshly, sometimes sweetly or kindly — not because that is what other people expect of them, but because that is what they actually feel at the moment.

Tupac could be EIE and is much harsher than that old Brit.

"I ain't got no motherfucking friends, that is why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker." said no Fe polr type ever.

Nas: Hate me now. Do it. I hate you too.

Hell or the pearly gates; I was destined to come
    Predicted, blame God, he blew breath in my lungs

Last edited by Tearsofaclown; 04-13-2017 at 12:28 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Plus Fe-polr explains the absolute extroverted delight or anger outbursts we have on occasion.
    The delight is very adorable. The anger ---> yes, also very good - make yourselves heard.
    MAKE 16TYPES MEME AGAIN!!
    Sx/So
    378 | Mover Shaker

TIM
    LII-Ne 963 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ILI friend has a pretty offensive sense of humour tbh. He actually made a joke about comparing a teacher of ours and Hitler and said that Hitler at least knew when to quit. (It was one of the said teacher going in turbo mode while 'teaching' case, and his humour sense is made of pretty much things like this.) He was pretty fascinated with this joke for a while actually. He also likes Filthy Frank and memes in general.

There is a nihilistic absurdism vibe to him, most likely 5w4 Ni subtype. It is also pretty fun to watch how he doesn't even realize just how much the EII in the group gets annoyed by him constantly picking on her, (he is actually trying to pick lightheartedly in a joking way) which really is a bad decision as she is also a 4w5 and seems to reinforce her sense of "I am always the one others in the group pick to mock" though I think someone actually told him since he doesn't act as 'annoying' towards her anymore.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuhime View Post
    My ILI friend has a pretty offensive sense of humour tbh. He actually made a joke about comparing a teacher of ours and Hitler and said that Hitler at least knew when to quit. (It was one of the said teacher going in turbo mode while 'teaching' case, and his humour sense is made of pretty much things like this.) He was pretty fascinated with this joke for a while actually. He also likes Filthy Frank and memes in general.

There is a nihilistic absurdism vibe to him, most likely 5w4 Ni subtype. It is also pretty fun to watch how he doesn't even realize just how much the EII in the group gets annoyed by him constantly picking on her, (he is actually trying to pick lightheartedly in a joking way) which really is a bad decision as she is also a 4w5 and seems to reinforce her sense of "I am always the one others in the group pick to mock" though I think someone actually told him since he doesn't act as 'annoying' towards her anymore.

Delta NF, or maybe Delta in general, cannot take jokes. I am always "poking at people". Testing their boundaries. But I am used to social environments where everybody picks on each other. It's spread around to everyone. May be a Beta or Merry thing but I can't be friends with somebody who I can't pick on basically. And my ribbing is usually light hearted too like you mentioned about the ILI. And the EII can't even take that. I often end up offending Delta types. Delta NF women particularly. lol. I like to bust their balls. The fact that it irritates them just makes me want to do it more.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being a dick doesn't constitute what any function is about. To the degree we can speculate it does, Fe PoLR isnt much different from Fi PoLR when I think about being a dick, rude, etc. I've seen some awful cases of emotional abuse from XLI's, due to their PoLR. Stratiesvayka notices this too in her type descriptions for XLI's.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

TIM
    LII-Ne 963 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tearsofaclown View Post
    Delta NF, or maybe Delta in general, cannot take jokes. I am always "poking at people". Testing their boundaries. But I am used to social environments where everybody picks on each other. It's spread around to everyone. May be a Beta or Merry thing but I can't be friends with somebody who I can't pick on basically. And my ribbing is usually light hearted too like you mentioned about the ILI. And the EII can't even take that. I often end up offending Delta types. Delta NF women particularly. lol. I like to bust their balls. The fact that it irritates them just makes me want to do it more.
    It seems like the usual way Beta quadra interact with each other and others, honestly. Living with an LSI mother, I am pretty used to her baiting people verbally to see if they would actually get her underneath sarcasm or any more lighthearted attempts. This also applies to another LSI classmate, and when I think about it it also applies to my IEI friend as well? I sometimes take her jokes too seriously- Not really offended but my might go the way of taking everything word-for-word especially when written. It leads to some pretty funny misunderstandings, but yeah.

Funny thing is, my mother's current closest friend is a male LSE and he gets really pissed at her and often times misses her sarcasm/actually calling him stupid in a slightly covert way all the time, so I suppose Delta vs Beta humour/communication style holds up in that example as well.

Addition: LSI friend was pretty shocked to realize now she was surrounded by people who picked her sarcasm while she wasn't even consciously meaning to be sarcastic as well- it is like their natural language they born with. Pretty amusing tbh.

But pretty off topic as well

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuhime View Post
    It seems like the usual way Beta quadra interact with each other and others, honestly. Living with an LSI mother, I am pretty used to her baiting people verbally to see if they would actually get her underneath sarcasm or any more lighthearted attempts. This also applies to another LSI classmate, and when I think about it it also applies to my IEI friend as well? I sometimes take her jokes too seriously- Not really offended but my might go the way of taking everything word-for-word especially when written. It leads to some pretty funny misunderstandings, but yeah.

Funny thing is, my mother's current closest friend is a male LSE and he gets really pissed at her and often times misses her sarcasm/actually calling him stupid in a slightly covert way all the time, so I suppose Delta vs Beta humour/communication style holds up in that example as well.

Addition: LSI friend was pretty shocked to realize now she was surrounded by people who picked her sarcasm while she wasn't even consciously meaning to be sarcastic as well- it is like their natural language they born with. Pretty amusing tbh.

But pretty off topic as well

Funny today I get a message from a Delta NF today crying her eyes out. Saying she will go to the "authorities" if I keep it up. Told her to eat shit. Don't lecture me, bitch. Fuckin hilarious. Sending me that fuckin message. It was like a page long. Like she thought those kinds of threats mean anything to me. Embarrassing. I love these types that act tough then fold immediately. Delta NF are soft as baby shit.

It was @Chae in case you haven't guessed. I offended her delicate sensibilities. And I am sure she is flustered and running to the authorities as we speak. Such a strong woman.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    The bolded actually makes no sense because alpha has the complex of closed mouth supposedly (a la Strati). It's normally alphas who are champions of freedom of expression of ideas.
    Not when it comes to saying things that could be precieved as mean. "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." ---->alpha Fe+

"Regardless, it doesn't make what I said any less true." http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1166272

^ It actually does make what you said less true because you were being unspecific.

I still stand by what I said.

You could have just been graceful and apologized since you were in the wrong, but you drew it out and passive-aggressively shot back and tried to defend yourself to the end instead. Congratulations -- it was very mature of you.
    I'll be the judge of what I say and do but thanks chief for the lecture. Ya dumb cunt.
    "They say that crowns are reserved for Kings, that jewels are the realm for those that deserve them. In the blink of a eye, in the changing of the wind, fortunes change. From every shipwreck comes the chance to begin again, to rebuild anew atop the mistakes of the past. Out of death, comes life."

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To me, Fe PoLR is not a mean/impolite remark. That is Fi PoLR. "Meanness" would be disrespecting a bond between two people, or interpersonal values. Twisting that around, Fe vulnerable simply is against emotional expression for it's own sake, overriding what is genuinely felt. That can come across as mean in a way that you don't get a reaction that's commonly expected, or sugarcoating. But it is more behavior that really doesn't fit the social situation script rather than a blatant offense which aims at lifting the mood in vain, the Fe HA of SLE and ILE.

What I have heard both an ILI and an SLI say to me on here was that they "have something against [insert public venue like a stadium, parade, or festival]".

There was great expressed dislike and helplessness. The background information both gave is that they don't bother tuning into the atmosphere for reasons of conviction and also: pointlessness. That indicates Te creative is working. So when you see them at the venue all going against the stream or just making remarks of rejection that don't care about behavior standards, yeah - this is Fe PoLR in action. The person to sit grumpily at a party in the corner, wanting to go home to get something done, internally screaming how they don't like everyone. And you can see that expressed outside which clashes with other people's mood - that is some xLI being themselves there.
    They either have to be lured out by benevolent force (SeFi) or benevolent interest (NeFi), that would be the IE counterpart to their behaviour as contrast.

TL;DR: Fe PoLR is inappropriateness in expression in antagonism to what others typically do. You can see that everywhere on the forum, our ILIs and SLIs march to a different drummer (and I support youuuuu!! ) .
    Last edited by Chae; 04-20-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    MAKE 16TYPES MEME AGAIN!!
    Sx/So
    378 | Mover Shaker

glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha prob. ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, they do not like hurt individual for the expense of others whereas I... do it like normal practice without noticing it but ESEs do it as well (with much better care). Fe PoLR: I'm going to take a dump on masses while I protect my dearest.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.

Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

glue-like mass unsuccessfull Alphamale's Avatar
    TIM
    Alpha prob. ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The person to sit grumpily at a party in the corner, wanting to go home to get something done, internally screaming how they don't like everyone.
    Umm... sitting grumpily in the corner. I'm no grump but if you need to lick people's behinds (bonding like delta NF or bondage like gamma SF) I'm not going to be social at all. Common theme among F PoLR is that they do not fit in without assistance where ethical pressure is diverse.
    From me one can not demand and expect:
    • practicality of ideas;
    • punctuality and diligence;
    • consistency and completeness;
    • constant order in the home and in the workplace;
    • quality of routine work;
    • soft skills to adapt to the interlocutor.

Anal Expulsive personality (no hyphens for you)

So called false dual logic that actually reveals some remote potentials:
    "sure crocodiles can fly, but very, very close to the ground"
    Just think about it.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    I'm not going to be social at all. Common theme among F PoLR is that they do not fit in without assistance where ethical pressure is diverse.
    This is so true. Especially of ESEs for everybody else. I cant count the number of times I wanted a close ESEs head to explode as he tries to lay on the ethical pressure in public - even when its not needed nor appreciated.
    "They say that crowns are reserved for Kings, that jewels are the realm for those that deserve them. In the blink of a eye, in the changing of the wind, fortunes change. From every shipwreck comes the chance to begin again, to rebuild anew atop the mistakes of the past. Out of death, comes life."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345