Thread: Heath's type

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Heath's type

Since I am making a number of typing threads I decided to make one for Heath too. He could be ESFP but he strikes me more as ENTP.

Heath are there any of your pics around?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has a pic in the "do you remind people of any celebrities" thread in the Anything Goes forum.

I think he is ISTp.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes here it is, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    ROFL

I don't think you look like any of them but I can't think of who you do look like.
    I got rivers cuomo in high school.

I don't really know who I look like. I don't have a recognizable face. I'm a bashful person. There aren't too many celebrities who endorse those mannerisms. People really like giving me attention.

Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    He has a pic in the "do you remind people of any celebrities" thread in the Anything Goes forum.

I think he is ISTp.
    Do not take this the wrong way, but on what grounds do you think that he is an ISTp? I am not just solely addressing you, but I honestly do not know heath that well, so you will have to inform me as to why you think that he is an ISTp. Just saying that he is an ISTp does not make him an ISTp anymore than me necessarily saying that I am INTj.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Negativist, sensor, judging.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    which could also be ESTj.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    which could also be ESTj.
    yeah, i think one of the two, either ESTj or ISFj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ack, how unexpected. Well first i'd like to thank diokleclan. His eccentricity knows few bounds and I'm sure he's going to score with that istp chick he keeps posting about.

To address my type. I waver on the issue of 'sensing'. And perhaps rationality.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ack, how unexpected. Well first i'd like to thank diokleclan. His eccentricity knows few bounds and I'm sure he's going to score with that istp chick he keeps posting about.

Ok to waver on sensing, but no-no on rationality, c'mon...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps i am INTj.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my totally useless 0.02 is that heath reminds me of my mother (mostly because you rag on me a lot for smoking and such things) if she were a) a hell of a lot wittier + b) a hell of a lot more economical/rational + not kissassery. like i'm pretty sure you could be good at bookkeeping or something and you're probably fairly "together" in terms of daily stuff, not letting crazy things fly out from under your control.

you have some function that at least makes you appear to be a very rational rational.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my totally useless 0.02 is that heath reminds me of my mother (mostly because you rag on me a lot for smoking and such things) if she were a) a hell of a lot wittier + b) a hell of a lot more economical/rational + not kissassery. like i'm pretty sure you could be good at bookkeeping or something and you're probably fairly "together" in terms of daily stuff, not letting crazy things fly out from under your control.

you have some function that at least makes you appear to be a very rational rational.
    Frankly implied (I am going to sound serious for one post), given how heath reminds you of your mother, given how you did not contradict my hypothesis of negativism, given how ESFjs are one of the most positivists of all types and thus if heath reminds you of your mother she can't be a positivist, given how economical-ness and rationality are generally thought about as being values, why don't you change your mind and admit your mother is ISFj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm. My problem is that I know what to do and how to do it, but I never do it. I really think my daily affairs are out of order. I have a million plans of things to do, but you know, I just don't do them. I was upset earlier, and openly beating my ego down in front of my mother about college and my future(and also because I lose my car keys alot). Anyway, later, she walks past the office and sees a pair of fingernail clippers on the ground and says, "there are fingernail clippers on the floor." I look up at her and say, "I saw them there before but I haven't decided on when I'm going to pick them up." ahahahah I think that's drop dead funny.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly implied (I am going to sound serious for one post), given how heath reminds you of your mother, given how you did not contradict my hypothesis of negativism, given how ESFjs are one of the most positivists of all types and thus if heath reminds you of your mother she can't be a positivist, given how economical-ness and rationality are generally thought about as being values, why don't you change your mind and admit your mother is ISFj
    or consider the possibility that she could be ISFp, instead? i mean, it's a fairly extroverted type and if there's anyone my mother loves, it's my rather ENTp brother. this isn't exactly what i'd expect out of an ISFj.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm. My problem is that I know what to do and how to do it, but I never do it. I really think my daily affairs are out of order. I have a million plans of things to do, but you know, I just don't do them. I was upset earlier, and openly beating my ego down in front of my mother earlier about college and my future(and also because I lose my car keys alot).
    Ni ha, negativism

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or consider the possibility that she could be ISFp?
    And then why did you say that heath is very rational-ish if he reminds you of your mother?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then why did you say that heath is very rational-ish if he reminds you of your mother?

he comes off as more grounded and like he isn't going to take offense to every single word i say!!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know some people don't have ground to walk on. Some people are so fucking starved they can't take offense to things

do you ever think about that maria

do you
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he comes off as more grounded and like he isn't going to take offense to every single word i say!!
    Okay, but what I mean is, if he is rational and he reminds you of your mother a lot, then your mother is rational too. I mean she's your mother and you know better, I'm just connecting the things you have said in this thread.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I remind her of her mother not in my rationality but because of my overbearing concern for her personal health, and detailed quips.

anyway your mom is a bitch for hijacking this thread.
    asd

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I remind her of her mother not in my rationality but because of my overbearing concern for her personal health, and detailed quips.
    Eh no 2 vs 1 now

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway your mom is a bitch for hijacking this thread.

lol.

exactly. thank you, heathie. i think you have the -concern in common with her.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love you fdg but I want my relationship to maria's mother to remain perfectly in tact and to be free of any skewing.
    asd

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTj or ISFj make a lot of sense, I think ESTj is more likely.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, i can't figure out why i can't hold the opinion that he's ESTj, though, because sometimes he strikes me as ISTj as well. at any rate, ESTj/ISTp until i find some overwhelming super convincing reason to believe that you're , which seems unlikely. i also find it funny that neither of us can quite agree whether the other one is /. not sure if you've noticed that dynamic, heathie.

edit: i think it's because you seem a hell of a lot more objective in a sort of / slash / way. i usually attribute objectivity to strong , but i think people with / could be really good at this, too.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. I'm holding out on my type until I can go to the socionics meeting in SLC.

to implied: I have. I thought a lot of conversations were about Te. We would remark certain Te values and skills but only to understand them, never to promote them. Bleh. I can't remember all the details. I think you have a good sense of humour. I sometimes like to pick on you. I also think our understanding of socionics is very very similar.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. I'm holding out on my type until I can go to the socionics meeting in SLC.

to implied: I have. I thought a lot of conversations were about Te. We would remark certain Te values and skills but only to understand them, never to promote them. Bleh. I can't remember all the details. I think you have a good sense of humour. I sometimes like to pick on you. I also think our understanding of socionics is very very similar.
    yeah, the teasing thing does make you come off as ESTj as my ESTj brother would do similar things (calling me a nerd and such.) he's also super helpful with fixing damned near anything and a great cook.

i agree that i think we have very similar understandings of socionics as well. and you are hilarious, for sure!

oh and regarding rationality/irrationality -- you could switch from positivist/negativist rather easily. you could also easily go from EJ/IP (like expat saying he is "INTp when depressed.") maybe that's why you can't decide. i know sometimes with my mom i hear her clearly go into negativist-narrator mode which makes her seem almost INTp-ish in the whole "this still has to be done" sort of sense. on the other hand, she's generally a positivist, i think she just has a clearly negative effect on me because i can't f'ing stand her or any other number of ISFps/ESFjs.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has strong and and he doesn't value at all. But ESTj works for that too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm. My problem is that I know what to do and how to do it, but I never do it. I really think my daily affairs are out of order. I have a million plans of things to do, but you know, I just don't do them. I was upset earlier, and openly beating my ego down in front of my mother earlier about college and my future(and also because I lose my car keys alot).
    Ni ha, negativism
    Actually, in Smilexland, that's an exact description of INTj, fwiw.