Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ann Coulter

For those that don't know, Ann Coulter is a conservative activist/writer/columnist. I recently had the chance to watch several of her appearances on television, and am curious to know her type. Here is the general gist of her, the way she comes off on tv.

She is EXTREMELY outspoken and confident. She won't shut up unless you interrupt her. She always has an opinion about every aspect of politics.

She is highly intelligent and well-informed. She has facts behind her arguments, but she employs a sort of bait tactic, in that she will simply make a blanket assertion in order to offend someone, (usually aimed at leftwingers) and when the opposition scoffs and tries to swoop in for the kill, she will then pull out the "facts" in a way that is so eloquent and intimidating that it scares the crap out of me and effectively shuts down her enemies.

She is very attractive, and she knows it. In fact, her looks combined with her strong personality make her one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. I was gawking at her on tv. She uses her attractiveness as leverage, and it's hard to want to fight back.

She obviously enjoys making Liberals feel stupid. You can see the inner glee as she hammers in the nails. Borderline sadism.

She loves attention. It's pretty obvious how much she enjoys being at the center of a discussion.

Last edited by silke; 07-29-2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: updated links