Thread: Jean-Marie Le Pen

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jean-Marie Le Pen

Lots of people hate him, but he's not what we tend to think of him. Lots of people find his reckless behaviour funny.

http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search

I typed him EIE. I read of LSE typings, but I disagree with.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFP IMO
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks gamma for some reason.
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    Looks gamma for some reason.
    Gulenko said that Betas were "maximalistic". It seems to fit Le Pen.

Although he seems very introspective and reflective, that doesn't make him introtim. It's just auxilliary . Gulenko said that introtim/extrotim means deep/wide mentality, but that doesn't apply for EIE's (I know it because my mother herself is EIE). Auxilliary function of extrotims makes them appear like introtims sometimes...

Most - types like history, in contrast to + types, which like to predict.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Gulenko said that introtim/extrotim means deep/wide mentality, but that doesn't apply for EIE's (I know it because my mother herself is EIE). Auxilliary function of extrotims makes them appear like introtims sometimes...
    Machintruc, i find the above interesting, would you go into more details? Why for example would your EIE mother not reflect the wide mentality? Is this some sort of effect and does this apply with ENTjs as well in your experience?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko said that introtim/extrotim means deep/wide mentality, but that doesn't apply for EIE's (I know it because my mother herself is EIE). Auxilliary function of extrotims makes them appear like introtims sometimes...
    Machintruc, i find the above interesting, would you go into more details? Why for example would your EIE mother not reflect the wide mentality? Is this some sort of effect and does this apply with ENTjs as well in your experience?
    Narrow interests of my mother can make her appear to some sort of "sociable introvert". She seems to show more introvert caracteristics than extrovert caracteristics, outside of her sociability. This explains why some socionists type ****** as EII instead of EIE. Or is this because her family has introtim tendancies (at least 60% of introtims), and somewhat "acquired" their behaviour.

Indeed, the same is appliable for ENT types, which appear even less "extroverted" than EIE's, especially ILE's. I have the case of a girl which I typed EII, then LII, and then ILE. Difficult to type because of the ILE trap, as there is an SEI trap, a IEI trap, and a EIE trap.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Narrow interests of my mother can make her appear to some sort of "sociable introvert". She seems to show more introvert caracteristics than extrovert caracteristics, outside of her sociability. This explains why some socionists type ****** as EII instead of EIE. Or is this because her family has introtim tendancies (at least 60% of introtims), and somewhat "acquired" their behaviour.

Indeed, the same is appliable for ENT types, which appear even less "extroverted" than EIE's, especially ILE's. I have the case of a girl which I typed EII, then LII, and then ILE. Difficult to type because of the ILE trap, as there is an SEI trap, a IEI trap, and a EIE trap.
    I think I share some of your observations.