View Poll Results: What is eminem's type?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

    1 3.33%
  • SLI (ISTp)

    6 20.00%
  • SLE (ESTp)

    3 10.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

    0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

    0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

    1 3.33%
  • SEE (ESFp)

    0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

    8 26.67%
  • LIE (ENTj)

    0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

    3 10.00%
  • LSE (ESTj)

    2 6.67%
  • LII (INTj)

    0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

    1 3.33%
  • ESI (ISFj)

    5 16.67%
  • ESE (ESFj)

    0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

    0 0%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 174

Thread: Eminem

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Eminem

    What's his type? I used to think ILE, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm wondering what other people think about him. One thing is that I'm not so sure that he's an extravert. I can definalty sense more Ne and Si Quadra values in him. So where does that leave us? Right, that means I'm torn between the ILE and the SLI. I'm starting to think that eminem is actually more Te and Fe than Ti and Fi, no? I really don't see the Ti in him as much. Besides, he seems like he could be a good case of Fe PoLR.


    quotes:
    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html
    https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/272231.Eminem

    Here are some videos of him:





    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI to the maxx
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Robot Assassin Pa3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Posts
    3,648
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I'll have to agree with Gilly on his type.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

  5. #5
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    As Always, I'm the odd ball typer...


    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
    Eminem .
    A person, an object, action -does something -like puts on an album, and then, describes a sequence of events and says, "will laugh." This implies Si follows because Si is rather perceptive in unspoken hence it suggests that one may feel good or enjoy the experience for themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.
    Eminem
    Rational and logical conclusion from dynamic observations. Te.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-22-2011 at 03:15 PM.

  6. #6
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eminem is my idol. I'm not really sure I understand the IEI typing...not disagreeing with it, just don't understand it.

  7. #7
    Memory of Tomorrow Reuben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oh baby, baby, baby
    TIM
    No idea
    Posts
    1,928
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI

    There's a reason why SLI's like him.

    You guys have a clear misunderstanding of the IEI type. They are badasses who unfortunately, never get anything done. SLI's are puppies who look like badasses because they get things done. Different difference.
    She is wise
    beyond words
    beautiful within
    her soul
    brighter than
    the sun
    lovelier than
    love
    dreams larger
    than life
    and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."


    Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

  8. #8
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After watching 8th mile, I'd say he's a victim and Ip temperament.

  9. #9
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I thought it was confirmed that Eminem is IEI.

    (and I don't mean "confirmed" by Maritsa, but rather confirmed by, like, almost everyone here)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  10. #10
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I don't see ISTp at all. I don't see a lot of Fe as well but Ni is obvious. However, I know a few deltas who like his music and I also quite appreciate it (although I'm not a hip hop fan). For me his music is too dramatic, sad, hopeless. There's a lot of anger in it.

    By the way after I watched the film I started thinking about children who don't have equal chances and if anything can be done about it... What do you think.

  11. #11
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Yeah, I don't see ISTp at all. I don't see a lot of Fe as well but Ni is obvious. However, I know a few deltas who like his music and I also quite appreciate it (although I'm not a hip hop fan). For me his music is too dramatic, sad, hopeless. There's a lot of anger in it.

    By the way after I watched the film I started thinking about children who don't have equal chances and if anything can be done about it... What do you think.
    I've never seen 8 Mile and I'm not a great fan of hip-hop in general, but I've always liked the stuff he's put out. He seems very socially aware at the same time as he is just having fun with what he's doing, and with tracks like Stan and Mockingbird it's pretty apparent his message is deeper than most rap artists out there today. Probably cp6 sx, 684 tritype.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he's ISTP 6cp sx..... very similar to my type. I've identified with him for awhile.

  13. #13
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree Mockingbird is really hm. moving. It's like a different level of hip hop. He totally deserves the fame he has.

  14. #14
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetson View Post
    I think he's ISTP 6cp sx..... very similar to my type. I've identified with him for awhile.
    Has your type been already confirmed?
    Are you sure of your self-typing? Hm, I really don't see ISTp for him. If you are ISTp, you might e.g. identify with him for a different reason.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Moons of Uranus
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    629
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hes my identical, iei, . I also think his childhood sweetheart & on/off wife Kim is a SLE.

  16. #16
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    I agree Mockingbird is really hm. moving. It's like a different level of hip hop. He totally deserves the fame he has.
    To be fair I don't even really like Mockingbird, but the fact that he felt the need to write it in the first place is very telling to me.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca.
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Has your type been already confirmed?
    Are you sure of your self-typing? Hm, I really don't see ISTp for him. If you are ISTp, you might e.g. identify with him for a different reason.
    Yea, my type is WAY confirmed in mbti/enneagrams. ISTP 6w5 sx/sp. Been confirmed and known for years now, observed, obsessed, and analyzed to death lol....I see ISTP all over eminem. I have listened to often/know alot of his material. I'm not sure about socionics yet.

  18. #18
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The fact that he publicized it points for him being not Delta. I like this song, although when I came down on me that it's his life story I felt it was hmm not sensitive in my understanding of sensitivity. However, while listening to this you feel what he feels. And you can easily imagine everything. As for the song about his wife betraying him - that's too much for me.

  19. #19
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    I am going to disagree with the majority, with a vote for ESTj 8w9.

  20. #20
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I am going to disagree with the majority, with a vote for ESTj 8w9.
    i actually agree.

    And goddammit diamond get teh fuck out of my quandra

  21. #21
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What the fuck

    How is Marshall Mathers an extrovert?

    How is he Delta?

    Where is a comparable LSE?

    Please help me understand SOMETHING about this typing that makes sense, because Ashton has failed to so so, and rather miserably.

    And, 8w9? Huh? I mean he is obviously Reactive triad, but Image seems pretty obvious to me. I suppose I could maybe see cp6, but...8? Why?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  22. #22
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Calm down

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SAY SOMETHING!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    What the fuck

    How is Marshall Mathers an extrovert?

    How is he Delta?

    Where is a comparable LSE?

    Please help me understand SOMETHING about this typing that makes sense, because Ashton has failed to so so, and rather miserably.

    And, 8w9? Huh? I mean he is obviously Reactive triad, but Image seems pretty obvious to me. I suppose I could maybe see cp6, but...8? Why?
    You just want to disagree with ashton on principle

  25. #25
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    You just want to disagree with ashton on principle
    Member Typing Spreadsheet

    I actually mentioned Ashton as one of the more capable typers on the forum recently.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  26. #26
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Member Typing Spreadsheet

    I actually mentioned Ashton as one of the more capable typers on the forum recently.
    Cool that you are being less hostile towards him as of now.

    I cant say other than that i really dont like eminem so im inclined to agree with estj comments

    I found you a little odd one as a typer because your self typing has changed so often. I have about 60-70 % agree rate withyou, which i find pretty good

  27. #27
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    I actively disagree with Ash about 50% of the time. I'm not going to argue type, however. It's really draining.

  28. #28
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...Really?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  29. #29
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Cool that you are being less hostile towards him as of now.
    I'm not hostile towards Ashton...we get along pretty well for the most part. I think he's cool.

    Ok maybe I'm hostile towards Ashton sometimes, but only when I think he's being particularly douchey about something; as a person I have no problem with him.

    I cant say other than that i really dont like eminem so im inclined to agree with estj comments
    ...This speaks for itself.

    I found you a little odd one as a typer because your self typing has changed so often. I have about 60-70 % agree rate withyou, which i find pretty good
    Personally I think it shows that my methods of typing are more objective. And it's impossible to be objective about yourself. In fact in the most literal sense it's completely impossible.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  30. #30
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    ...Really?
    Honestly.

  31. #31
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  32. #32
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Sorry =/

  33. #33
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I'm not hostile towards Ashton...we get along pretty well for the most part. I think he's cool.

    Ok maybe I'm hostile towards Ashton sometimes, but only when I think he's being particularly douchey about something; as a person I have no problem with him.



    ...This speaks for itself.



    Personally I think it shows that my methods of typing are more objective. And it's impossible to be objective about yourself. In fact in the most literal sense it's completely impossible.
    Also these kind of comments im not sure what to make up with you.You seem to improvise alot you say about stuff. Its true to some extent that all stuff is subjective and from all the subjective becomes also the objective which is reflective of all the subjective in world. Calling something totally objective or totally false is usually both false. Because they both seem to be actual entities our world. So why some people seem to have more objective hang of themselves and some do not. Socionics tries to explain it by certain set of parameters of natural preferences. But it is so that if someone is more subjective about themselves they are more likely to be more whimsical about others too. As they are more likely to fall on the premise that all is subjective like you did, when they are only talking about themselves. How they are really subjective. and that is ok too

    ALso wondering about infinity so in infinity i would suppose everyone switches places eventually so that you would be any type and any possible variant there is and otherkind of formats that are ever able to be imagined so there are infinite formations possible which can make you shine brighter. But can you adapt your conflicting values ? Is there chance for nonconflict

  34. #34
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unemotional...when he is, it's negative, anger rage sadness
    Bad sense of humor about himself
    Look at the reasons why he decided to do what he did.

  35. #35
    Fuck-up NewBorn STAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Posts
    998
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Unemotional...when he is, it's negative, anger rage sadness
    Bad sense of humor about himself
    Look at the reasons why he decided to do what he did.
    WHY DONT YOU DIE

  36. #36
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IDK after watching this film:


    I actually started to like him here but I don't know his type. Why is it so difficult?
    He doesn't resemble INFp here at all. I could actually buy him Delta or Gamma Te type... He's totally different in 8th Mile though.
    Last edited by Ver; 04-03-2012 at 11:28 AM.

  37. #37
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Sorry =/
    Life goes on.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  38. #38
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't possibly see how he is EJ. He is so languid, the way he moves, the way he speaks...even when his physicality is energetic, he seems to be sort of "coming out from within," like he is summoning the energy to be like that from internal rage or emotionality, rather than just being naturally physically energetic. And yet he has this intensity about him when he summons it, this very deliberate composure and sort of steady energy, that makes me think he probably has Se in the Super-Id; these functions are kind of like our hidden strengths that we aren't always aware of, but that we can sort of rise to the occasion with, which is exactly what would be happening when he's performing. Look at the difference in his energy when he's just talking and walking around vs. when he is on stage and I think you will see what I mean. His natural "stance" is a kind of very low-key composure that seems typical of IEIs, and reminds me a lot of how user strrrng appears in real life. Their "active mode" physicalities are also very similar, with the natural laid-back physicality punctuated by tense bodily fluctuations and sharp, terse movements and gestures.

    Also the way he talks about rhyming words, breaking them apart and manipulating the sound seems like Se valuing, taking the sounds at face value, "superficial sensing;" there is no "integrity" to the words or the sounds, they are simply manipulated as they are needed to fit his purpose. As a former English major who has had LSE English teachers, I can promise you that they are perhaps the strictest about these kinds of things.

    The whole thing about using the limelight as a way of discharging and internally resolving his personal issues doesn't really sound like something an LSE would do. In fact its exactly something that another favorite Beta NF of mine, Amanda Palmer (EIE-Ni), does in at least half of her songs.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  39. #39
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    THIS is a Te dominant?

    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  40. #40
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •