0 Thread(s)

Default School of Associative Socionics: Colourtest

Colourtest

Answer these questions:

1. Imagine the colours of rainbow. What colours do you prefer:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

2. Name the two favourite colours of yours.

3. Choose the combinations for colours which you like the most and don’t like at all:

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    e. light -brown and light-blue
    f. black and white

4. What is your temperament (melancholic, phlegmatic, sanguine, choleric)?
    thanks to Raisonpure for the site about temperaments. If you do not know your temperament, please, do the test as it is extreamly important for colourtest result: http://www.catholicmatch.com/temperaments.html

5. What is your hobbies and interests? Favourite music and films? Please, answer briefly if possible.

6. Please, choose two of the four options which describe your personality the best. The first one should be the most important to you:

a. To think about your inner world and to protect it.

b. To think about the others and to care/provide for them.

c. To have the control over the situation and to act upon upon will.

d. To enjoy life and to feel free.

7. Choose one or two of the following descriptions, which you feel the most comfortable with:

a. A new beginning. Inspiration. New ideas. Freedom of choice and easiness of spreading. Sunrise. Spring. Euphoria. Air and space.

b. Progress. Goal-directed creation. Strategy of victory. Result. Self-defence and safety. Day. Summer. Fire. Speed.

c. Need for changes. Reform. Period of storm and pressure. Criticism. Flexibility. Progressive changes. Process of purification. Analysis. Sunset. Evening. Autumn. Water.

d. Completion. Pacification. Synthesis. Stability. Balance. Reliability and comfort. The common sense.. Savings of energy resources. Late evening and night. Winter. Earth.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will translate the key tomorow. However, it is better to do the test first and then to look into the key for interpretation. Excuse my English.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Colourtest

Quote Originally Posted by Olga
    Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    Bright

Blue, orange, and green. Don't make me choose

3. Choose the combinations for colours which you like the most and don’t like at all:

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    In order: d, a, b, f, e, c

Sanguine, maybe choleric.

5. What is your hobbies and interests? Favourite music and films? Please, answer briefly if possible.
    Hobbies/interests: Smoking weed, Socionics, getting on with life

Music: Rap, jam bands, classical, post-rock, post-modern pop

6. Please, choose two of the four options which describe your personality the best. The first one should be the most important to you:

D, then C

7. Choose one or two of the following descriptions, which you feel the most comfortable with:

a. A new beginning. Inspiration. New ideas. Freedom of choice and easiness of spreading. Sunrise. Spring. Euphoria. Air and space.

b. Progress. Goal-directed creation. Strategy of victory. Result. Self-defence and safety. Day. Summer. Fire. Speed.

c. Need for changes. Reform. Period of storm and pressure. Criticism. Flexibility. Progressive changes. Process of purification. Analysis. Sunset. Evening. Autumn. Water.

d. Completion. Pacification. Synthesis. Stability. Balance. Reliability and comfort. The common sense.. Savings of energy resources. Late evening and night. Winter. Earth.
    A speaks to me the most.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    Bright

extraversion

Blue, orange, and green. Don't make me choose

Intuition, logic, dynamics, Superid -Ego

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    In order: d, a, b, f, e, c

Dynamics, extraversion,... +1
    Statics -1

Sanguine, maybe choleric.

Id- Ego, Extraversion

Hobbies/interests: Smoking weed, Socionics, getting on with life

Music: Rap, jam bands, classical, post-rock, post-modern pop

Here you can make predictions based on your experince and intuition. At the moment nothing comes to my head

c. To have the control over the situation and to act upon will.

D, then C

Id-Ego, Extraversion

A speaks to me the most.
    Id

You are an extravert, most likely irational. It seems to me that the dominant block is Id. The consious opposition is Id-Ego (To enjoy life and to act upon will). But subconsious opposition is Superid - Ego (To protect your inner world and to act upon will). The weakest block - Superego (To think about the others).

It is difficult to make any suggestions about type and extra information is needed for it. ENTPS do like the colours of your choice. But if I go just by colours I would suggest ENTJ or some other intuitive extraverted type, most likely logical.

Please, let me know your type or what you usally get on tests?

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the test. Have you considered sending the test results through PM, Olga?

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

midnight blue, grey, burgundy, palatinate purple

3. Choose the combinations for colours which you like the most and don't like at all:

f. black and white
    d. blue and orange
    c. yellow and violet
    a. red and green
    [s:451fd907f6]b. pink and yellow green[/s:451fd907f6]

melancholic-choleric

Hobbies: exploring foreign territories, dancing, collecting, learning new languages, being of service to others... mopping the floor (because it's very satisfying to rectify the soiled )
    Interests: anime, manga, Japanese dramas that teach how to be human, video games, ballet, ancient history
    Favourite music: smooth jazz, choir (i.e. Les Choristes), traditional Chinese/Japanese, trance, baroque
    Favourite films: Amelie, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Four for Venice, Shakespeare in Love

c > d> b > a

[hr:451fd907f6]I usually score ILI, IEI, and EII on tests.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

I would say bright, cuz I like the vibrancy of the red-orange bit.

- the purple colour of the clouds

- the light blues in the top right corner

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white

d the most, b the least

melancholic

I listening to music during most of my spare time + I read when I can + play video games and watch TV... I also like to go walking in the rain or during the nights of Autumn\Fall .

My fave artists are: David Bowie, Muse, Wilco, Manic Street Preachers, Dandy Warhols, Franz Ferdinand, Morrissey, Pink Floyd and Nick Cave (that's as brief as I can get ) - I suppose the common theme is that are quite flamboyant (i.e. arty in their style + lyrics).

My fave films are (in some sort of order): Twelve Monkeys, The Matrix, The Living Daylights, The Breakfast Club, Enigma and A Clockwork Orange - not sure of an overall theme.

A & D over C & D, not sure of order

A + D

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    I prefer dark.

Probably blue and black, not sure which nuances.

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    Like most: f. black and white
    Don't like: b. pink and yellow green

Melancholic or phlegmatic or some of both. In Keirsey's theory I identify with phlegmatic (which he thinks correlates with NT) but I have also a rather clear melancholic streak, which is in line with some socionists interpretation of these temperaments.

Hobbies and interests: Chess, poker, typologies, theories and theoretical aspects of many different fields of science and the humanities in order to get a better understanding of the universe, writing fiction and lyrics.

Music and films: Classical music (especially Vienna Classicism) and populular music focusing on melody and structure (for example in the tradition The Beach Boys, ABBA, etc. I like hits and evergreens in general. (Most hits have something in common that can be explained with reference to their structure.) Generally I prefer minor key to major. I also like films with a melancholic touch and a serious, timeless message. The films I think are the best are not necessarily the ones I prefer to watch. The Godfather, at least 1 and 2, are of course masterpieces, and in my opinion so are Tarrantino's Kill Bill 1 and 2. Probably not as good objectively but among my personal favourites are films with a nostalgic and/or tragic element, like for example, The English Patient, The Bridges of Madison County, and Field of Dreams. I also like "enigma" films, like for example The Game.

In order or importance: a, c, d, b.

Since these are supposed to correlate with the quadras, it is difficult to choose between them with "fresh eyes". But I have always felt that description c is the most accurate of me. I identify with all of the words there. In description a I identify mostly with "new ideas" and "freedom of choice". In description b I identify mostly with "goal-directed creation", "strategy of victory", and "self-defence". In description d I identify mostly with "synthesis", "balance", and "late evening and night".

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bright

bright blue, orange

most: blue & orange
    not at all: red & green

The rest are ok.

4. phlegmatic

hobbies/interests: socionics, programming, physics, philosophy
    favorite music: electronica, indie rock, classic rock, classical
    films: classic films, etc.

a and d, without a doubt. Can't pick between them.

a (hehe)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't going to answer it when I thought it was just about colors, but then I saw it's about other stuff too.

Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

bright

Blue and red. Or maybe blue and green. Hmmm. Not sure.

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white

Like most: Red and green. Yellow and violet is OK, as are blue and orange. Hate the idea of pink and yellow green together. Not fond of the light brown and light blue, but then I've seen them together and it's actually not a bad look.

No idea.

Hobbies - reading, social things, travel. Music: David Bowie, 80s new wave, lots of newer stuff like Lily Allen and The Bird and the Bee. I like women singers often.

Definitely D.

Either D or A. Winter? Earth?

In A I like inspiration and new ideas, and freedom of choice. In D I like - I guess I like all of D but I can't comment on things like "winter" and "earth". And I'm not really a night person. But stuff like comfort and common sense, and stability and balance - that I can definitely relate to.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    4. I don't know.
    Useful link: http://www.catholicmatch.com/temperaments.html

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    bright

pink, red, orange, purple (do I really have to choose 2... )

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    a,c,d,b,f,e

sanguine
    reading, chilling with friends.
    music/films: can't think of any

d.

d
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

pink and violet

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet (like the most)
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white (don't like at all)

melancholic-phlegmatic

*Hobbies: travelling, learning new languages, karaoke

*Interest: Socionics, MBTI, the process of searching for my identity, unique clothes and shoes, daydreaming, getting to know new friends, learning new theories, East Asian cultures

*Favorite music: Pop, Jazz, R&B, Lounge music, Korean drama/movie soundtracks

*Favortite movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, A Beautiful Mind, Harry Potter series, Napolean Dynamite etc.
    (Favorite movie genres: Biographies, Fantasy, any film which is about an individual finally succeeding despite the adversities he had faced along the way, films which cheer for the underdogs.)

a. To think about your inner world and to protect it. (most important)

a. A new beginning. Inspiration. New ideas. Freedom of choice and easiness of spreading. Sunrise. Spring. Euphoria. Air and space. (most comfortable)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thekey:

1. Dark and pastel tones - introversion; bright of -exstroversion. Dark -Superid or choleric. Light -Superego or phlegmatic.

Warm - extraversion, cold - introversion.

2. Color combinations indicate statics or dynamics, extraversion and introversion, white- black additionally to introversion and/or the logic. See the pictures about the association of functions with colours and bloks here:

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...11790&start=15

And read my model about meaning of bloks and oppositions here:

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6447

3. Tmperaments: cholerik/sangvinik - extraversion, melancholik/flegmatik-introversion. Association with the blocks is not rigid, but is approximate: Ego - choleric, ID - sanguine person, Superid - melancholiac and Superego - phlegmatic person.

4. I leave to your personal judgment or percertion .

5. Blocks: 1. Superid; 2. Superego; 3. Ego; 4. Id.

5. description of kvadras is in the order:
    Alfa - ID, Beta - Ego, Gamma - Superego and Delta- Superid.

The person will give a few different combinations. You need to analize it based on my model but you can use any other knowledge about colours (e.g. Lusher's theory) in order to make a suggestion about the dominant block, opposition, the weakest block - if possible.

This test does not have an aim to determine the exact type and you can ask any additional questions if you wish to do so. This test is about the dynamics within the psyche, opposition(s) and the dominant block (e.g. Ego- type or Superid -type). If you can not determine the dominant block, you can usually point to the weakest block- something the person is definetly not.
    When the people have a good idea about their inner world - it is easy to see the dynamics. Sometimes people are mixed up and give you a mixed up information - then it is hard to understand the dynamics.

It is good to see a creative peace of work by the person, it can be very useful in typing.

When you type somebody by colours and associations, try to remember interesting or repeated preferences. For example, indication of dark-blue, blue and green corresponds to strongly developed intuition in my model. If you noted anything interesting, please, let me know.

Go on, try it :wink:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    bright

yellow black but mostly YELLOW i would like everything to be YELLOW if I could because YELLOW is the best

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    c like the most e like the least

tie between sanguine and choleric

sports and learning new stuff

D primarly with a bit of C, i need to control the situation in order to feel free sometimes

B-C with some A too, D sounds vomit
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. i'm not quite sure what the difference between light and bright is, but i'll go with bright. this is mostly a randomly selected answer.

2. orange, green.

3. like most: blue and orange.
    like least: you make this impossible. with the exceptions of blue and orange and black and white (of which i like both colors), you have juxtaposed one color i rather like with one color i exceptionally dislike. if you're going to make me pick one, i'll say light brown and light blue, but it could easily have been any of the other red and green.

4. phlegmatic, with some traces of melancholic. if you need one specifically go with phlegmatic.

5. hobbies and interests: baseball, playing music, math/logic problems (to a lesser extent than some of you here might believe), all manner of strategy games and other RPGs, lots of other esoteric nonsense that would be impossible to list.

music: classical, jazz (particularly classic jazz, stuff from the early harlem renaissance. the infusion of jazz with elements of rock, rap, and pop music i hate).

6. most important: to think about your inner world and protect it.
    second: to enjoy life and feel free.

7. i don't know what this question is asking at all. i'll pick need for changes essentially at random.
    [/quote]

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this test is probably complete BS.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    light

blue, black

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    i like e the most, a the least

Melancholic?

Reading and painting. My favorite music and movies are never stable so I never choose.

a, c

A combination of d and c
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This one is cool.
    Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark
    Bright.

Maroon and navy blue.

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    d, e, f, a, c, b <- from liked to leastliked

Sanguine/Melancholic

Thinking, singing, writing, drawing, weightlifting, swimming, hiking, buiding things out of spare parts. Favorite music tends towards rock, opera and vocal jazz. Don't like movies too much.

a, b

a
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Ok, I'm not totally sure about my answers:
    1: B: bright
    2: Pink and lilac
    3: Like: b: pink yellow and green. although I prefer instead of yellow a purple
    dislike: d: blue and orange
    4: melancholic
    5: art, fashion, and people who seem to embody these things. Favourite film is all dogs go to heaven, I guess.
    6: a. To think about your inner world and to protect it.
    b. To think about the others and to care/provide for them
    7:
    c. Need for changes. Reform. Period of storm and pressure. Criticism. Flexibility. Progressive changes. Process of purification. Analysis. Sunset. Evening. Autumn. Water. Or maybe possibley D.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colourtest

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

dark primarily but i also like the red/orange part. it seems silly to extract favorite colors from a rainbow. doesn't it depend on the color/brightness of the sky?

grass green
    deep, dark red

a. red and green - 4
    b. pink and yellow green - 5
    c. yellow and violet - 2
    d. blue and orange - 6 (least)
    e. light -brown and light-blue - 3
    f. black and white - 1 (most)

i can't see anything but christmas for red and green. light brown and light blue might make a nice summer shirt, but i wouldn't choose these colors on their own. what is the logic behind the synthesis of these particular colors? black and white are rather important colors on their own and i do like the neutrality of them, however i still associate the particular color combination with band uniforms, television, etc.. i would prefer the muted black and white of television to the stark black/white of the band uniform.

most likely melancholic

my goal is to discover the raw form of something after a long process of wearing off the guild. i'm pretty sure all my interests, hobbies, and favorite mus/film would fit underneath this goal. i have a very dark side which i justify as being the primary means to understanding truth and falsehood, layer by layer.

i would choose "savings of energy resources, late evening and night, winter, earth (from d), a new beginning, inspiration, new ideas, euphoria, and space (from a), period of storm and pressure, criticism, flexibility, analysis (from c)." i don't like b.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

Black, Green

a. red and green
    b. [s:2955a67a2f]pink and yellow green[/s:2955a67a2f]
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white
    Traveling, history, archaelogy, economics, hiking, reading, Socionics. Classical music and 80-90s pop mainly. My taste in films is across the board; I like good films of all genres, where "good" is subjective. I disllike "sugary", "soap-operaish" films of the idiotic sort, although I like good romantic movies. I love documentaries, but not the aberrations that Michael Moore calls "documentaries".

b. To think about the others and to care/provide for them. second most important - where I had problem choosing it over (d).

c. To have the control over the situation and to act upon upon will. Most important

, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    1. a.

Inroversion, Superego
    2. blue, green

Superid - Id, Intuition, irationality

3. b. best combination, a. worst combination

Introversion, Statics (?)

4. I don't know.

5. Flying, camping, hiking. A variety of music.

Active outdoors.

6. c & d are the same thing to me and what I would prefer to be first, but describing my actual personality a is first, and those are 2nd.

Superid -Ego

7. b.
    Introvert, most likely irational, dominant block Superid. Superego seems to be the weakest. Oppositon Superid - Id (To think about your inner world and to protect it + toenjoy life and to feel free).

Type is not clear, could be ISFP or ISTP.

What type is suggested by tests?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have changed my mind - I think it is a good idea if you mention you type(s) below the test.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    I like the test. Have you considered sending the test results through PM, Olga?

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

Choleric and/or Superid

midnight blue, grey, burgundy, palatinate purple

Introversion, Superid, Intuition

3. Choose the combinations for colours which you like the most and don't like at all:

f. black and white
    d. blue and orange
    c. yellow and violet
    a. red and green
    [s:54493665e4]b. pink and yellow green[/s:54493665e4]

Introversion

melancholic-choleric

Superid - Ego

Hobbies: exploring foreign territories, dancing, collecting, learning new languages, being of service to others... mopping the floor (because it's very satisfying to rectify the soiled )
    Interests: anime, manga, Japanese dramas that teach how to be human, video games, ballet, ancient history
    Favourite music: smooth jazz, choir (i.e. Les Choristes), traditional Chinese/Japanese, trance, baroque
    Favourite films: Amelie, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Four for Venice, Shakespeare in Love

That sounds like a dynamic person to me

c > d> b > a

Extraversion, Ego - Id.

[hr:54493665e4]I usually score ILI, IEI, and EII on tests.
    Opposition is Superid - Ego (To think about your inner world and to protect it + To have the control over the situation and to act upon upon will). The dominant block is Superid: irational introvert is most likely. Strong Intuition. However, I do not rule out EII completely. EII are often if not always melancholics, that is why I refer them to Superid block. You are likely to have positivism as well. Regarding logics or ethics can't say much on this test only.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colourtest

Answers:

1. b. bright or a. light

2. red, black

3. from best to worst:

f. black and white
    d. blue and orange
    b. pink and yellow green
    a. red and green
    c. yellow and violet

4. Is there a test? from wiki descriptions, I think I am melancholic or phlegmatic.

5. Hobbies are artistic in nature; favorite movies and music are irreverent and airy, melodic and kind of earnestly ironic.

it's hard..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opposition is Superid - Ego (To think about your inner world and to protect it + To have the control over the situation and to act upon upon will). The dominant block is Superid: irational introvert is most likely. Strong Intuition. However, I do not rule out EII completely. EII are often if not always melancholics, that is why I refer them to Superid block. You are likely to have positivism as well. Regarding logics or ethics can't say much on this test only.
    Thanks. Superid dominance makes sense -- my behaviour has been remarked to be self-destructive and dangerous to the people around me. As for EII: I don't relate to the INTj dream analysis in "Functions at war/dreams". I don't feel the need to strengthen my psychological stamina when I wake up from my worst nightmares: I try to improve my IQ, learn memory improvement techniques so that I won't forget what I learn (or I'll feel as if all my efforts are for nothing), read up on better ways to study, etc. My worst nightmares revolve around failing mathematics exams or being stuck in a classroom where I didn't know anything, couldn't immediately grasp the material being taught, and couldn't answer questions promptly when being tested in front of everyone else... while every other student excelled. It's an accurate reflection of reality, too -- the neurosis over my academic performance has grown to the point that I can't learn unfamiliar material with others around me and intimidate anyone who comes close. It feels like they're thinking "she solves problems so slowly. they're so easy, too -- I can solve them in a matter of seconds. what an idiot " or "whoa, it's taking her so long to learn something that she should've learned when she was 14 years old? is she mentally handicapped or something? "

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Superid dominance makes sense -- my behaviour has been remarked to be self-destructive and dangerous to the people around me. As for EII: I don't relate to the INTj dream analysis in "Functions at war/dreams". I don't feel the need to strengthen my psychological stamina when I wake up from my worst nightmares: I try to improve my IQ, learn memory improvement techniques so that I won't forget what I learn (or I'll feel as if all my efforts are for nothing), read up on better ways to study, etc. My worst nightmares revolve around failing mathematics exams or being stuck in a classroom where I didn't know anything, couldn't immediately grasp the material being taught, and couldn't answer questions promptly when being tested in front of everyone else... while every other student excelled. It's an accurate reflection of reality, too -- the neurosis over my academic performance has grown to the point that I can't learn unfamiliar material with others around me and intimidate anyone who comes close. It feels like they're thinking "she solves problems so slowly. they're so easy, too -- I can solve them in a matter of seconds. what an idiot " or "whoa, it's taking her so long to learn something that she should've learned when she was 14 years old? is she mentally handicapped or something? "
    either Te or Ne polr

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an extravert, most likely irational. It seems to me that the dominant block is Id. The consious opposition is Id-Ego (To enjoy life and to act upon will). But subconsious opposition is Superid - Ego (To protect your inner world and to act upon will). The weakest block - Superego (To think about the others).

It is difficult to make any suggestions about type and extra information is needed for it. ENTPS do like the colours of your choice. But if I go just by colours I would suggest ENTJ or some other intuitive extraverted type, most likely logical.

Please, let me know your type or what you usally get on tests?
    ...It's in my signature.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Then why did you take it?

The answer is obvious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush

The answer is obvious.
    i took it before i saw the answer key.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer is obvious.
    i took it before i saw the answer key.
    So?

People only take these tests because they like talking about themselves.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wasn't going to take it but i figured, hey, what the hell, there might be something to it. then i saw the answer key, which had been previously posted.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    Extroversion, heh.
    No. Also, you are only ENTj in your head. Wake up to reality, please.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    Extroversion, heh.
    No. Also, you are only ENTj in your head. Wake up to reality, please.
    Truth.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My preference for purplish pink colours = ISFj\INFj
    '' '' blue colours = INFp\INTp

My opposition to pink + yellow green means not ESFp\ESTp, ENFp\ENTp, or ESFj\ENFj, and my multiple choice answers suggest I'm an Alpha\Delta type who can't choose between Exxp and Ixxj. So that might mean I'm an extroverted INFj? If I'd chosen a darker shade of blue, it would be more INTj but I don't like dark blue so much. I don't particularly like green either, but the diagram shows it's the ENTp\ENFp colour of choice -if that's true I'm not a ENTp . I do quite like orange though (ESTj\ENFj), but I can't really use this test as an indicator of my type, because I see my type as something else.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

I would say bright, cuz I like the vibrancy of the red-orange bit.

Extraversion, Ego

- the purple colour of the clouds

Superego and logics

- the light blues in the top right corner

Superid and intuition

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white

d the most, b the least

logics, intuition, dynamics

melancholic

Superid

I listening to music during most of my spare time + I read when I can + play video games and watch TV... I also like to go walking in the rain or during the nights of Autumn\Fall .

This sounds irrational and Superid.

My fave artists are: David Bowie, Muse, Wilco, Manic Street Preachers, Dandy Warhols, Franz Ferdinand, Morrissey, Pink Floyd and Nick Cave (that's as brief as I can get ) - I suppose the common theme is that are quite flamboyant (i.e. arty in their style + lyrics).

It could be dynamics and intuition.

My fave films are (in some sort of order): Twelve Monkeys, The Matrix, The Living Daylights, The Breakfast Club, Enigma and A Clockwork Orange - not sure of an overall theme.

A & D over C & D, not sure of order

Superid - Id, irrationality

A + D
    Id - Superid

The dominanat block - Superid (irrational introversion). Opposition is most likely Superid - Ego (To think about your inner world and to protect it + To have the control over the situation and to act upon will). However, consciously you choose extraversion and block Id. Intuition is strong and possibly logics over ethics.
    If you believe you are an ENTP, it is possbile of course. I have met ENTPs who likes lots of different colours. Some ENTPs are very cheerful and some more melancholic but on the basis of the test introversion seems more likely.

When I type people I do not use just the colourtest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answer these questions:

a. light
    b. bright
    d. dark

d, b, a

grey and blue. also red & green?

a. red and green
    b. pink and yellow green
    c. yellow and violet
    d. blue and orange
    f. black and white

f, e, d, c, b, a

phlegmatic, maybe melancholic

interests - i've enjoyed linguistics & entomology a good bit. i also really enjoy reading whatever i can get my hands on. music: hard to name some specific genres that i like because it varies - lately i've enjoyed invert. films - a favorite is clue.

c, d, b, a

c, a, d, b
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast