Thread: The ENFp in solitude/isolation And change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The ENFp in solitude/isolation. And change.

n
    Last edited by hungry_mortal; 02-03-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing will go wrong at College, doubt will turn quickly into excitement. In fact it will give you a lot of what you need.

Yep im back. I dont think i can escape the clutches of socionics totally, there seems to be too much potential in it
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will pass. This is just part of life we all have to face. Youre doing the right things. You just have to be patient with yourself. Before you know it people will start calling you and asking you to go with them places and you'll be so busy you'll wish for some time to yourself Take this time to strengthen the bonds you have with your family and help someone who needs you (ie children or older people or sick people). What youre going through is not unusual or bad.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Nothing will go wrong at College, doubt will turn quickly into excitement. In fact it will give you a lot of what you need.

Yep im back. I dont think i can escape the clutches of socionics totally, there seems to be too much potential in it
    Meaty! Where have you been? Ive missed you!

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations on graduating; I just graduated too. I'm planning on going to as many graduation parties as possible to get myself out of the house, and to get a job. Really anything to get out of the house is good, I think.

(Hi Meatburger. )

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once I get a job that is important I will work all the time on it. I want to, and probably must, find an occupation that I think is important enough. For a feeling type, you could say I have to be "passionate", for myself it is more a matter of the necessity of focusing on what is most important.

Other than that I will need food and a quiet place to sleep, a few hours to myself now and then, and that will be fine. An ESE would be a tremendous asset, I am realizing this now as I go along, more so than any other type.

Until I get that job, I will have to take the measures in preparing myself and setting myself up to get that job, and work just as hard getting there as I will when I have that desired occupation. I realize I must make have an occupation that is aligned with my concept of correct structure.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like you don't have real friends, just some people you got used to just because of proximity. Sorry for saying it straight, but happens to a lot of people and I think you should be aware of it.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    It sounds like you don't have real friends, just some people you got used to just because of proximity. Sorry for saying it straight, but happens to a lot of people and I think you should be aware of it.
    True.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Once I get a job that is important I will work all the time on it. I want to, and probably must, find an occupation that I think is important enough. For a feeling type, you could say I have to be "passionate", for myself it is more a matter of the necessity of focusing on what is most important.

Other than that I will need food and a quiet place to sleep, a few hours to myself now and then, and that will be fine. An ESE would be a tremendous asset, I am realizing this now as I go along, more so than any other type.

Until I get that job, I will have to take the measures in preparing myself and setting myself up to get that job, and work just as hard getting there as I will when I have that desired occupation. I realize I must make have an occupation that is aligned with my concept of correct structure.
    UDP, don't make it a bigger deal than it really is. Working is working, it's not like you have to dedicate the whole night before to prepare yourself for the event of going to work. Take it easy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz

Meaty! Where have you been? Ive missed you!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush

(Hi Meatburger. )
    Hello Govna's. Just been sailing the seven seas you know how it is :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex
    Yeah, same here. At least it's good to know that it's not uncommon.