So, I was sitting in a car with my sister driving, earlier today. My sister tells me about a girl (some vague connection to her) that died just a couple of days ago. She died when the car she was in, during a night out on the town, hit a kerb and flipped over. She wasn't the driver, and since it was a designated driver, I assume they weren't drunk. She somehow managed to fall out and was killed, even though nobody else was (from what I can gather).

So, I asked whether she was wearing a seat-belt, as this is very unlikely to happen (falling out of a car) if you are. She replies that she doesn't think so, but that it doesn't matter because it's a horrible thing to happen to anybody, especially when they are so close to their 18th birthday.

To this I reply that it was her own fault that she was killed, since she should have been wearing a seat-belt. My sister then goes on to yell at me that you can't blame somebody that's dead (I was a bit confused and bemused at this). Apparently it wasn't her fault because she couldn't have known that the driver was going to hit the kerb, and roll the car. My sister then goes and shouts at me about how I have no feeling, and how I'm the complete opposite of her. (I'm INTp and she's ESFj)

Was this the coming to the surface of our conflicting personality types?