Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Eva Longoria

  1. #1
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Eva Longoria



    Se ISFj? ESTp?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  2. #2
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bleh, yawn. ...bleh terri hatcher too...yawn
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!

    hold on, don't leave yet. i've got some more INTps for you.


    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-people-by-name

    (unfortunately this was deleted from wikipedia last month, but thank god for wikipedia mirrors)

  5. #5
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @astrasilky: why do you think that she is an INTp? She seems more like an SF type imo.

  6. #6
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!

    hold on, don't leave yet. i've got some more INTps for you.


    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-people-by-name

    (unfortunately this was deleted from wikipedia last month, but thank god for wikipedia mirrors)
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  7. #7
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!

    hold on, don't leave yet. i've got some more INTps for you.


    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-people-by-name

    (unfortunately this was deleted from wikipedia last month, but thank god for wikipedia mirrors)
    i lol'ed at this, too.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  8. #8
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she's a beta nf. Even on her popular show she plays a beta nf with a beta st guy.
    asd

  9. #9
    Quirk Satellite Div.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!

    hold on, don't leave yet. i've got some more INTps for you.


    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-people-by-name

    (unfortunately this was deleted from wikipedia last month, but thank god for wikipedia mirrors)
    i lol'ed at this, too.
    The reason I have an sad smiley sandwiched in between my lol's is because the INTp Identification thread will over the course of the next few days be swallowed in images of a bunch of people with their last names starting with the letters between Aa and Am.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

    Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

    Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

  10. #10
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see her as INFp or ISFp. Or maybe ESFj, but I'm less sure about that, because she often has a serious look in her eyes. Somehow I have a feeling that being serious and somewhat sad is more inherently her than being giggly and funloving. Might just mean that she's an alpha Fe with a bad past, but I'm somewhat leaning towards beta Fe which means negativism.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Eva Longoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Holy frijoles ... make some room in the INTp thread ... it looks like we've got ourselves a new addition!!

    hold on, don't leave yet. i've got some more INTps for you.


    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-people-by-name

    (unfortunately this was deleted from wikipedia last month, but thank god for wikipedia mirrors)
    i lol'ed at this, too.
    The reason I have an sad smiley sandwiched in between my lol's is because the INTp Identification thread will over the course of the next few days be swallowed in images of a bunch of people with their last names starting with the letters between Aa and Am.
    Excuse me, folks, but there is a thread in Gamma just waiting for all of your wonderfully valid INTp contributions to set the rest of us ignoramuses straight.

    Considering my time spent here so far, I have not been getting much out of it by way of genuinely insightful contributions from others - not to mention my own ideas being repeatedly mocked. So I will use my time more effectively elsewhere for a while.

    See ya.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that's kinda weird i thought she was Si ESFj for a long time.

  13. #13
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    that's kinda weird i thought she was Si ESFj for a long time.
    more likely than INTp IMHO.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  14. #14
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have seen her in only one series where she was playing a sort of ESTp or ESFp or something like that. I don't know about her real type though. Not likely INTp.

  15. #15
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,421
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gotta be ESE or EIE by her demeanor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •