TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Conflict

LII vs SEE, no doubt.

Giuliani: Dems in denial over 'War on Terror'
    Giuliani said Edwards is "in denial" Wednesday.
    WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani sharply criticized fellow presidential candidate John Edwards Wednesday, saying that the former North Carolina senator's renunciation of the term "War on Terror" is evidence Democrats are in "denial."

"When you go so far as to suggest that the global war on terror is a bumper sticker or slogan, it kind of makes the point that I've been making over and over again," Giuliani told Fox News on Wednesday night. "That the Democrats, or at least some of them, are in denial."

In a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City Wednesday, Edwards said, "The war on terror is a slogan designed only for politics, not a strategy to make America safe. It's a bumper sticker, not a plan."

Giuliani's comments echo controversial remarks he made on the campaign trail in New Hampshire last month, when he said that if a Democrat is elected president, America would likely suffer "more losses" due to terrorism.

Shortly after that comment, Edwards said Giuliani was "divisive and just plain wrong."

In March, Giuliani himself said he did not like the term "War on Terror," telling reporters it allows enemies to redefine the United States incorrectly as a nation that prefers war.

"We kind of have to get it into our mentality and into our policies and stop sort of feeding the idea that this is a war of our choice," said Giuliani, calling it a mistake to coin the phrase.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhh?

i can't even tell which one you're calling LII and which one SEE.

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it means anything, I typed Giuliani as an EIE.

And just because two people conflict politically, that does not mean that they are conflictors.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimbean: Well you should try typing him again. You've certainly perplexed the INTjs of the board, at least.

And Niffweed: you speak of holding any socionics "authority" at all, and yet you can't even recognize your own dual when you see him? Shameful.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not by your braindead typings, no.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    uhhh?

i can't even tell which one you're calling LII and which one SEE.
    hah, i actually thought the same thing when i read this.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's enough. We've had enough misinformation around here.

Most people on this board understand who the ESFp is and who the INTj is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too wish to register my acknowledgement of the ambiguity of the typings of the subjects involved, whilst lacking the capability to actually resolve this ambiguous situation.

EDIT: Since I'm obviously far too slow to write a short reply in less than 20 minutes, may I ask which person does correspond to which type, such that those of us who don't know may be enlightened?
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances